[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need on hand experience on water only body hygiene. Does this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1334545645646.jpg (79 KB, 469x820) Image search: [Google]
1334545645646.jpg
79 KB, 469x820
I need on hand experience on water only body hygiene.

Does this shit work? Do you smell better? Did your skin improve? Does your natural body odor have a positive effect on the opposite gender?

Im mostly "inspired" by this because of the legendary "ball sweat guy" post here, years ago. Did this guy ever come back?
>>
>>28022517
Is soap too expensive or something, faggot.
>>
File: 1453519971471.gif (567 KB, 300x456) Image search: [Google]
1453519971471.gif
567 KB, 300x456
I read on Dr.Mercolas website that he basically only uses soap for hands and groin

id say you definitly want to wash your groin, i believe you will get a fungal infection or some other shit if you dont have that shit clean

as for the rest of your body, the theory is soap is just washing off your natural sebum, same thing with washing your hair too often, just reducing the quality of your hair

stay dirty my friends
>>
Y'all motherfuckas need soap/bodywash/shampoo/conditioner/jesus
I need to shower at least once a day because i have fairly oily skin and hair (thank god im not a fucking italian tho) i use either bodywash or dove soap for my body, and a 2in1 shampoo/conditioner

Dove soap is good because it doesnt dry out your skin
2in1 conditioner is also good because shampoo will fuck up your hair if you dont use conditioner with it. But i only wash my hair with it every other day, the off days i just use water.
For body hair, which i have a lot of and am a hairy motherfucker, i will use 2in1 on pits, crotch, and chest.
Everywhere else is either bodywash or soap.

I personally use oldspice scented stuff because i like the way it smells. Also head and shoulders is god-tier shampoo/conditioner, even if you dont have dandruff.
I also prefer to use antipersperant as opposed to deoderant.

Hope these tips make some of you choose to be less smelly.
>>
You have oily skin because soap and shampoo are drying out your skin. Your body reacts by producing even MORe oil.
>>
The ball sweat guy got found out by a girl he was trying to fuck and then she told everyone at his college I think
>>
>>28023355

His tale is still one of legends.
>>
>>28023063
Lots of bullshit in this post.
>>
>>28022517
stopped shampooing my hair, doesnt smell. I still soap my body and my skin is hella dry maybe i should stop. I have to put on lotion every day so i dont rash
>>
>>28022517
I do that, but I still shampoo my hair every three or four days, and wash my balls and ass with soap every day.

Other than that I don't notice any differences with girls. I've cut down my jacking off and that was an improvement, but the showering thing has been so-so.

I do feel "better" though, but that could be in my head. I just feel less chemically on my arms/body most of the time, which I guess is a good thing.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.