[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
smegma under foreskin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1461243795001.jpg (28 KB, 477x352) Image search: [Google]
1461243795001.jpg
28 KB, 477x352
smegma under foreskin
>>
File: square pepe.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
square pepe.gif
1 MB, 300x300
tfw mushroom bulb very big and naturally no foreskin
>>
>phimosis
>can't pull back foreskin for 16 years
>finally get it back
>smegma everywhere
>have been collecting cheese for the past 1.5 decades
>it's all red and shit
GOML
>>
>fap through pants by rubbing your foreskin against the head
>feel you're going to cum
>hold the foreskin tight to not let any cum leak into pants
>carry it to the bathroom
>pull one leg up holding your dick through pants also up so gravitation wouldn't make you leak everything once you loosen the hand
>unbelt and unzip pants with the other hand
>get some toilet paper with free hand
>shove it under your dick
>quickly let the foreskin go while pulling dick over the pants so all the cum would land in the WC
>after squeezing out the rest od cum piss while holding foreskin every now and then, filling it with piss to wash out the rest of cum
>after pissing squeeze out the rest of piss
>pull foreskin back and gently wipe the head from piss
>return foreskin to the natural place
>pants saved despite fapping with them being on
just foreskin things
>>
File: 1460679843803.gif (265 KB, 512x446) Image search: [Google]
1460679843803.gif
265 KB, 512x446
I want to sniff smegma so badly but I'm cut.

I'd be willing to pay for it at this point.
>>
>>28022050
You don't. It smells bad. You rarely feel your own shit stench, but you can feel the stench of few days old smegma. It isn't pleasant. Good thing you don't get it for week or two if you don't fap numerous times every day, and if you do, you get it after 2-3 days, not instantly every day.
>>
File: 1461115151315.gif (233 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1461115151315.gif
233 KB, 256x256
>>28022153
>You don't. It smells bad.
That's why I want to smell it!
>>
>>28022265
tfw sniff my own smegma
jelly cutfags?
>>
>>28022039
i get it, but thats gross as shit and i haven't done anything like it since i was 13
>>
>>28022982
fucking normie

get out you piece of shit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.