[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a 19 year old KV who ended up blazing with a qt for 420 that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1459150182540.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459150182540.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
Ask a 19 year old KV who ended up blazing with a qt for 420 that he met over YikYak anything.
>>
>>28015330
I met a girl over YikYak once but she was like a 6/10
>>
Oh my glorping god oh pee I laughed the fuck out loud bro that was the funniest starrey I ever did read on this board. It will just take a moment to tell you about when I was reading the story, firstly I read the first sentence of your story and I fucking laughed out loud, read the secondly part of your story and secondly I laughed my fucking ass off, thirdly I concluded your types thirdly laughing my sides right the fuck out of orbit. Hand it to ya my mane mang from fartpackistan, tickle me tickle me tickle me I'm serious WAIT DONT was a swell read and if the rules were changed I would gladly subscribe to your posts to be notified by cellphone. In fact, this story was so goddgummed good I think I'll talk about it more. Looking at keyboard tracks as a whole, its really a worked off art. The pacing, loquaciousity, indeterminabomnidable pontifidexteretasiality, burgandy, I'm very impreesed. The pain I feel of having to have been looking forward to the wavering ghostdad moment of my life, alas, has passed. Goodnight. *licks self kills self*
>>
Trump or Hilary?
>>
What the fuck is YikYak? That sounds like one of those toy novelty voice recorders from the 90s.
>>
>>28015399
I think the girl I met up with was at least a 7. She's sent me a snap, I wonder what it's saying.

Oh and btw I'm fat, ugly and black
>>
>>28015330

so... some bitch smoked your weed and left?
>>
>>28015330
19KV isnt even that bad, mid 20's+ is real robot
>>
>>28015437
I'm black too but ethiopian-tier skinny
>>
>>28015452
Nah, it was her weed. Then she wanted to get crepes with me. It was a nice experience.

>>28015459
Yeah you're right, thankfully I had this experience.

>>28015480
I'd look way better skinny mayn. I'm on a diet, lost 5 pounds so far this month. On my way man.
>>
>>28015330
What is yikyak?

Also, was ths >>28015452 what actually happened?
>>
>>28015523
Yikyak is basically normie 4chan for university students (mostly). It's not uncommon for people to meet with eachother over it.

Also, the weed we smoked was her own stash. If anything, it was kind of like I was using her. We used my pipe though.
>>
>>28015514
And I've been lifting since January, feels good brah
I was going to eat some edibles I had today but I got a lot of shit due tomorrow
>>
>>28015330
will you, please, get the fuck out
>>
>>28015701
Why? I'm still a KV robot man.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.