[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make a Japanese friend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
How do I make a Japanese friend?
>>
Oh my glorping god oh pee I laughed the fuck out loud bro that was the funniest starrey I ever did read on this board. It will just take a moment to tell you about when I was reading the story, firstly I read the first sentence of your story and I fucking laughed out loud, read the secondly part of your story and secondly I laughed my fucking ass off, thirdly I concluded your types thirdly laughing my sides right the fuck out of orbit. Hand it to ya my mane mang from fartpackistan, unmitigated was a swell read and if the rules were changed I would gladly subscribe to your posts to be notified by cellphone. In fact, this story was so goddgummed good I think I'll talk about it more. Looking at keyboard tracks as a whole, its really a worked off art. The pacing, loquaciousity, indeterminabomnidable pontifidexteretasiality, burgandy, I'm very impreesed. The pain I feel of having to have been looking forward to the dribbliostensible moment of my life, alas, has passed. Goodnight. *perculatory kills self*
>>
>>28015273
Nips don't want to have fat weeaboo friends.
>>
>>28015273
I have a japanese friend
We actually bonded over anime but now neither of us watch it
It's pretty much the same as a white person except sometimes he has incredibly bizarre cultural hangups and it's pretty funny
>>
Go to /int/ and hope you're not speaking to either proxy users or English teachers.
>>
File: 1460165991534.gif (1 MB, 720x1100) Image search: [Google]
1460165991534.gif
1 MB, 720x1100
>>28015273
If you want to make friends with japanese women just pat their head and smile.
>>
File: 1458103883217.png (374 KB, 717x698) Image search: [Google]
1458103883217.png
374 KB, 717x698
>>28015467
trust me you can basically shove jap women only your dick just by patting their heads.
>>
File: dicklets-cant-compete.png (168 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
dicklets-cant-compete.png
168 KB, 500x292
>>28015273
Just walk up to one and force her down and rape her, only then my the power of rape and submission will the little jap pussy accept your white cock and befriend you.
>>
>>28015467
>What?
>Why are you patting my head?
>This feels....good?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.