[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was depressed till i realized things could be unimaginably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: cool.jpg (547 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
547 KB, 283x424
I was depressed till i realized things could be unimaginably worse, there are people that are tricked into becoming slaves and never see their families again. It doesn't make me enjoy living more than i already do, but at least I've stopped feeling sorry for myself.
>>
>>28014714
>It doesn't make me enjoy living more

So who cares?
>>
Oh my glorping god oh pee I laughed the fuck out loud bro that was the funniest starrey I ever did read on this board. It will just take a moment to tell you about when I was reading the story, firstly I read the first sentence of your story and I fucking laughed out loud, read the secondly part of your story and secondly I laughed my fucking ass off, thirdly I concluded your types thirdly laughing my sides right the fuck out of orbit. Hand it to ya my mane mang from fartpackistan, we've been was a swell read and if the rules were changed I would gladly subscribe to your posts to be notified by cellphone. In fact, this story was so goddgummed good I think I'll talk about it more. Looking at keyboard tracks as a whole, its really a worked off art. The pacing, loquaciousity, indeterminabomnidable pontifidexteretasiality, burgandy, I'm very impreesed. The pain I feel of having to have been looking forward to the yiddish moment of my life, alas, has passed. Goodnight. *onery kills self*
>>
>>28014714
>tricked into becoming slaves
Kek, that makes me feel better. Thanks for the funny image OP!
>>
>>28014714
>Somewhere, someone else is suffering
>Because of this I must maintain a sunny outlook constantly
>>
what a shitty fucking mindset

I bet you believed the "you can be anything you want!" bullshit the guidance counselors told you in school, too
>>
>>28015142
That's not what i said that you massive faggot, i recognize that the situation i'm in isn't as terrible is i pretend it is and so I've stopped feeling sorry for myself over things like "hurr durrt no gf"
>>
>>28015196
I don't believe in the idea of free will, i believe the world is an inherently terrible place, my happiness comes at the expense of less fortunate people so bitching about not having a gf becomes kind of funny.
>>
>I was depressed till i realized things could be unimaginably worse
My depression just vanish because muh starving kids in Africa.
You definitely have no idea what depression are underaged faggot
>>
>>28014714
We're all tricked into being slaves, we just don't know it yet.
>>
>>28014714
I don't think that I have a great way of the year and I don't think that the government has been a long time ago. the fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few months to get the chance of winning a game in a while and then you have a great way to die in a horrible person who is the best thing ever to happen in the morning
>>
>>28015539
Ok Mr.expert on depression.
>>
>>28014714
If you thought about other people and that fixed it, then you were never really "depressed," you fucking idiot.
>>
>>28015747
That's a no true Scotsman fallacy you dumb fuck.
>>
>>28015838
No it isn't, you fucking moron.
>>
Fuck off idiot you were never depressed now go away faggot
>>
i feel you. it doesn't make the depression go away, but it allows me to laugh at my situation since its really not that bad. I have a roof over my head that I don't pay a cent for, enough food to become fat, and internet.
>>
>>28016829
This anon understands.
oregano
>>
>>28015364
>I've stopped feeling sorry for myself over things like "hurr durrt no gf"

even those slaves have a gf m8, sometimes several.
>>
I don't understand people like the OP.

Realizing how much horrible suffering is in the world makes me feel much worse, not better.
>>
>>28014714
I have a couple of fucked up autoimmune diseases and I tell myself these things all the time. Yes I have a deformed knee and might end up blind as fuck one day but there's always something worse. Kidney stones, AIDS, smallpox,various worms, rape, and other shit is out there. Also I could have a small dick and no guy wants that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.