[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you holding up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 15
File: afaf..png (50 KB, 305x359) Image search: [Google]
afaf..png
50 KB, 305x359
Are you hanging in there?

How've you been bots?
>>
File: Snapshot_20150714_2.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150714_2.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>28007659
Not very well. SSRI's keep me happy during the day, but when the night crawls and I stay alone, I can't keep but cry.

Existential crisis also sucks.

It's all in my head. I'm just a human animal. I'm programmed to feel happy in company. The chemicals in my brain condition my conscious state. My consciousness is just a tip of an iceberg of subconsciousness.
I have to keep telling that to myself.
>>
>>28007659
I guess I'm doing alright, you?
>>
File: o.png (11 KB, 116x130) Image search: [Google]
o.png
11 KB, 116x130
>>28007710
Ah, sorry to hear that man, I'm in the same boat with feeling programmed to act a certain way in public, when all I want to do is speed up conversation so I can go be alone faster,
but there are highlights to life sometimes, so keep your chin up
>>28007715
I'm doing well, I've browsed /r9k/ for such a long time even though I hardly ever make threads, and I thought this would be a good change of pace for most topics around here,
just a check in y'know?
>>
File: DrinkingAway.jpg (131 KB, 588x751) Image search: [Google]
DrinkingAway.jpg
131 KB, 588x751
>>28007659
I'm really lonely but I only want to be alone.
>>
>>28008443
I understand anon, I have no desire to be around anyone else, and I never feel the sensation of lonliness.
I've accepted that I'm basically my only friend in this world, and it's great, I never have to waste time with other peoples affairs and worries and bullshit
>>
I dropped out of school via "leave of absence" this semester to avoid getting 5 Fs. None of my classes were even hard I just didn't fucking do ANYTHING this semester.
I've been sitting at home playing vidya and drinking myself silly for the last 5 weeks.
I've not told my parents, I doubt I ever will if I can manage to keep the lie alive.
Found out my old oneitis got married last year. The last few weeks in my low spirits I'd considered sending her a text to attempt to reconnect. Then I found out she got married and didn't bother to tell me. So that sort of opened old wounds.
I go to bed around 6am and wake up around 4pm. Trying to focus on finding a job but too depressed to give a fuck.
>>
File: WojackNazi.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
WojackNazi.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>28008523
Yeah, but I don't want to be like that. It is not glamorous or anything, its boring.
>>
File: shit.jpg (8 KB, 152x236) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
8 KB, 152x236
>>28008528
Jeez anon, that sounds like a really shitty time, sorry to hear you're going through that.
You won't be able to keep up this lie to your parents,
and I think they'll be a lot more understanding about it if you tell them when you're ready, then they can help you back on your feet again
Just try to hang in there, what do you normally drink?
>>
File: punpun.png (245 KB, 376x402) Image search: [Google]
punpun.png
245 KB, 376x402
>>28008589
true, things just feel desolate anyways regardless who's around me.
It's never changed and I doubt the sensation ever will change, but I keep going for some absurd reason.
who knows.
>>
>be me
>in class
>sit next to this ugly fgt
>7/10 girl who sits in the front of us confused her love to him in the front of the class
>mfw I saw making out in the hallway
>feel shitty and jealous
>cry myself to sleep
What is life anymore
>>
>>28008594
I've been drinking tequila to avoid hangovers and so far so good. I've never been a heavy drinker like this before but I've been able to get drunk every night without feeling like shit the next morning.

My parents aren't the supportive type. The less they know the better. They just yell and tell me what I should be doing. A lot of unsolicited advice.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 480x480
I'm a beta faggot who cant talk to my crush. Everytime he comes near i just walk away.I can't do it ,I cant figure out conversation to talk to him. I think I have a few things to say to him but holy fuck i just can't do it. I think he thinks that I hate him. I also think hes straight but whatever i would also settle for just friends.

Just needed to get that out
>>
File: ooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg (119 KB, 728x1052) Image search: [Google]
ooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg
119 KB, 728x1052
>>28008668
Ah, in that case, continue to lay low, and impressive work avoiding those hangovers, just make sure you're not going too over the edge with liquor, but hey, you know yourself best anon
>>28008656
how long during crying did it take for you to pass the threshold and fall asleep?
also
>spellcheck
>>
>>28008725
you should pursue it anon, befriend him, and then see what he's like and go from there,
you should be able to tell if he's actually into you or not relatively quickly, just make sure he's not the homophobic type, because he'll cut that friendship off fast.
but thanks for sharing, and good luck!
>>
File: m,lady.jpg (6 KB, 250x217) Image search: [Google]
m,lady.jpg
6 KB, 250x217
I honestly dont see the point to living anymore. I'm so bored with life and I have nothing to do. The only things keeping me from offing myself is my family
>>
File: PP 12.png (70 KB, 155x217) Image search: [Google]
PP 12.png
70 KB, 155x217
I feel like things could be better, but they could also be worse so i think i'm alright.
>>
I'm a little down because my girlfriend dumped me today
>>
It's all downhill from here. My autism has take complete control and I can no longer function normally. I'd like to run away and die alone somewhere
>>
File: 1457924438965.jpg (53 KB, 923x632) Image search: [Google]
1457924438965.jpg
53 KB, 923x632
>>28008725
>can speak to oneitis well but have no pretext for striking up conversation
>seems to be physical with everyone but myself because I'm distant and practically a stranger despite having been acquainted since elementary
>not willing to put in the effort to become part of her social circles because I don't give a damn about anyone but her
>can excuse my passivity by reminding myself that she is not single
Got a number I can't use today

whoopee
>>
>>28007659
find out I have kleinfelter's today

I'm 32, just getting a suicide setup ready. going to end this farce once and for all.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 535x577
>In class
>"It smells bad all of a sudden" -Popular girl
>Get paranoid and think my smells range got bigger somehow
>At least 3 of them separately walk over to me by the trash can to throw something away
>They go back to their seats and whisper
>Hear 2 words with a S in it
>Think they're talking about how I stink
>Class over, sit in seat until everybody gone so I don't have to get near people
>Walk out the door
>Girl walks by
>"Ew what's that smell"
>Walking with friend to lunch
>2 people holding open double doors
>Right as I get a foot away from him
>Says to other guy "Man why does it smell like shit out here?"
>Walking in hallway
>People put their hands up to their noses
>Talking with friend
>Guy walks up
>Backs up quickly, turns his head, walks away
My hygiene is perfect, I wash my clothes every night and wear deodorant, why the fuck does this have to happen to me?
>>
I'm gaining weight which is good.
I'd like to be 180 by mid August, up from 132
>>
>>28011376
Ask your closest friebd
Maybe
Just maybe it isn't you
Don't be so sad Anon
>>
>>28012092
I'm 100% sure it's me, stuff like this is almost a daily occurrence. My friend asked me if I showered once, so I think I already have my answer.
>>
>>28011376
Wash your anus vigorously in the shower everyday
>>
>>28012419
I'm pretty positive it's not my asshole, because I only smell in school. My family told me they don't smell anything and my doctor didn't either. Before I went to school with one of my friends he told me my other friend said I smelt bad but when I went over to his house he said I smelled fine.
>>
I have little glimpses of hope for short periods of time every now and then but just like that it goes away again and I'm back at the bottom of the sea.
>>
>>28011376
A lot of people on the internet have this problem. It could be any number of things.

Something to do with your feces smell getting through your skin maybe somehow, your body not metabolizing foods properly, you eating something your body is intolerant too. extreme halitosis/tonsil stone problem etc etc.

One girl i knew at had such a strong BO problem that smelled like onions that you would have trouble breathing within 10 feet of her. 10 feet. She was perfectly fine some days though.
>>
>>28012552
>>28012491
happens to me when i eat sometimes. I ate some fries at a hocky game and all of a sudden i smell like something sour like baby shit.
The person next to me moved over a spot. I went to the doctor and all he found was minor inflammation in my digestive tract and said he didnt smell anything and it was all in my head.
>>
>>28012491
Seriously though, how much attention do you put into ass-washing? Because chances are you just need to wash your ass better
>>
>>28012552
See
>>28012491
Do you know of any ways I can get rid of this?
>>
>>28012650
I wash my ass cheeks and my gooch but not my asshole. Are you sure it could be that?
>>
>>28012725
That's definitely it, I used to have the same problem as you. You're supposed to soap up your asshole. Once it becomes a habit, you'll feel cleaner and the smell won't be an issue.
>>
>>28012800
But why would I smell only at school?
>>
>>28012879
I don't know. Maybe your peers are the only ones honest enough to tell you you stink. Maybe your ass only gets rank enough when you have to sit at a desk for hours in the day. But what I do know is you're supposed to wash inside your asscrack, so start scrubbing
>>
File: exercise.png (155 KB, 698x366) Image search: [Google]
exercise.png
155 KB, 698x366
>>28012666
depends on what it actually is that is your problem, like what other symptoms do you have? Like i said it could be almost anything.

However the most common solution people find for themselves is to have a clean diet, exercise, and get rid of their anxiety. so eat a diet with almost no processed foods. lean meats with no spices/sauces on them, with just veggies and fruit. and regular aerobic exercise. swimming is the most common one people talk about and also probably the best because it works your whole body.

If you have sever anxiety and depression A medical doctor might prescribe you an anti anxiety and an anti depressant, put you on L-glutamine, and some b12 vitamins and hope you get better, which could be possible depending on what your issue really is.

If you feel like you are stressed out or anxious most of the day then the exercises should help with that but you can also do active relaxation sort of things like making sure you are breathing properly and take nice long relaxed and deep breaths and just relax for half an hour.
If you have really bad stomach problems then i would avoid all grain products for a bit, if you eat something and it gives you a bit of a headache or makes your head feel numb then stop eating it, if you eat something and the roof of your mouth gets somewhat irritated then stop eating it.
Also exercises you can do for digestion could be vagus nerve exercises like gargling water throughout the day until your eyes tear up, activating your gag reflex etc. which should strengthen your vagus nerve which is important if your gut-brain barrier is out of whack.

Could be a metabolism problem like tmau in which the way to make you not smell bad would be to follow a certain diet and use the medication/supplements which doctors recommend i cant remember what they are.

Could be anal leakage in which case you would need to do exercises like pic related. and kegals too.
>>
>>28012879
stress? delayed reaction to something you are eating?
A lot of these people swear that srtess causes their symptoms to flare up http://www.ibsgroup.org/forums/topic/156398-list-of-cures-for-leaky-gas/
>>
>>28013291
things that are suppose to make it worse: anxiety/stress, food intolerances, processed foods, carbonated foods or foods with food coloring or preservatives. sitting for prolonged periods of time, over eating. probably more that i cant remember.
>>
>>28013291
oh right also drink plenty of water throughout the day to make sure your body is able to detox itself and create enough digestive enzymes. animal studies show animals have about 50% or less their normal amount of digestive enzymes when they are dehydrated. Digestive enzymes are crucial for good health.
>>
I realized I'm not close to anyone in my circle of friends. Apparently they all text each other and have fun on Facebook and I'm left out of all conversation. It's not surprising since it's always been like this but if it doesn't change I know I'll end up jaded and shut myself from the world
>>
File: pout.png (139 KB, 305x490) Image search: [Google]
pout.png
139 KB, 305x490
I'm doing okay, but I've been ditching class so much that I feel like I'm tumbling down again. I'm trying to find something to keep me preoccupied and happy this summer since I just quit my job, but I know I don't have the motivation to see anything through.

Only a month left though. ;-;
>>
I got a story you guys down or naw?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.