[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's all about appearance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: 1447272695534.jpg (39 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1447272695534.jpg
39 KB, 788x685
> be me
> 22 yo, khv
> live in a cheap apartment, have a minimum wage job
> never been on a date, women are just never interested
> have asked out several co-workers and some women I met at the grocery store
> all said no
> after a short bout of depression I finally become redpilled
> decide to start working on my appearance
> start going jogging 3 times a week
> eating healthier (more veggies and fruit)
> making sure I get enough sleep
> I lose a lot of weight
> no more man boobs, or chubby gut
> skin starts looking healthier, and I just feel more energetic
> start making more approaches, still getting turned down
> decide to stop being a faggot and start buying trendy clothes like all of the normans where
> also get my previously unkempt beard cut and also get a more professional haircut
> always cleanly shaven now and absolutely always dress in clean, well ironed and properly fitting clothes
> a couple of days later I approach 3 girls in one afternoon, and 2 of the 3 give me their numbers
> one openly exclaims "Wow, I don't know why you've never had a girlfriend, I think your're cute"
> even reaches in my pocket to get to my cellphone before I ask for her number
> adds her contact info and messages herself on whatsapp so she has my number
> going on a date next Saturday
> no longer hugless

contd.
>>
>>28093289
Another thing that I noticed is that female store clerks are more chatty all of a sudden. I even
decided to splurge on a moderately expensive wristwatch and 2 female store clerks have commented on it while they were chatting it up with me.

Don't fall for the PUA bullshit, the way I speak or my body language has not changed at all. I haven't had to do any tricks or be exciting or any of that bullshit. Still just as autistic as before. I stutter, I wave my small faggoty hands around when I talk, I stop mid-sentence to rephrase - sometimes 3 or 4 times per sentence, etc.

All of the results started showing up after I bought new clothes, a fancy watch, got a haircut and shaved. Not being chubby probably helps as well but on it's own it just made me look average and that yielded zero results.

Heck, even when I run out of shit to say, the women immediately steer the conversation in a different direction to help me out.
>>
>>28093289
I'd prefer to be alone than attract a woman for superficial, shallow reasons. I am not an absolute train wreck of a person with an aura of cheeto dust, just an average dude.

Of course, physical attractiveness matters and I look for that in a partner, but I am not after the perfect 10/10 in looks and fitness. I just want a nice GF and I have regular standards. If they can't hold me to the same standards, then they can fuck off - I've already made the decision.
>>
>just get a haircut bro
>>
>>28093364
I get that but the problem is that women of every level have the same standards. It doesn't matter if your standards are reasonable, you'll still have to do this kind of stuff anyway.

Is being lonely really a tolerable alternative? I mean this stuff is not that hard to maintain after you get some momentum.
>>
>>28093289

I actually think self confidence is more important than appearance.
>>
>>28093477
No it's not, being confident never did anything for me before. Is that opinion based on your own experiences or are you just being ignorant? Are you even a dude because that sounds like the type of thing a woman would say?
>>
>>28093289
Reminder that you seemingly still are just a khv, you only have a date.

But you are almost there bro, you are gonna make it...
>>
File: 1445671683528.png (159 KB, 391x513) Image search: [Google]
1445671683528.png
159 KB, 391x513
>>28093624
Only a kv at this point m8, got a hug already from the girl I'm going on a date with. I am indeed going to make it though, cheers bro.
>>
>haircut
Think this would work if you were bald?
Honest question
>>
>>28093702
How do you get a haircut if you're bald? Do you mean would it work if I went bald?
>>
Start lifting if you wanna increase your chances even more
>>
>>28093812
Yeah. If all you can do is get some nice clothes and work out, is that enough? I guess i mean hair is a big deal to women, so it seems like you would have to work harder than average.
>>
>>28093897
I actually tried lifting back when I was still in highschool but I never got enough gains for the muscles to show even through a t-shirt. I don't think I have the dedication to get swole enough to attract women.
>>
>>28093918
I think if you're at least 6/10 when you're bald then it should still work.
>>
>>28093529

I am indeed a dude, and I am speaking from personal experience.

I am relatively good looking and my manner of dress is not bad either. But because I shit my pants and turn into a drooling retard when faced with a girl, I feel justified in saying that a lack of confidence is essential.

I've seen plenty of ugly fucks with decent girls.
>>
>>28094355
derp, I meant to say "confidence is essential", not a lack thereof.
>>
File: 1461549654351.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1461549654351.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>28093289
>> even reaches in my pocket to get to my cellphone before I ask for her number
I would've beat her up for that. Fucking gypsie whore don't stick your hands in my pockets.
>>
>>28093289

>Trendy clothes
What kind are we talking about here? Swag fag wifebeaters and snap backs?
>>
File: well dressed male human.jpg (21 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
well dressed male human.jpg
21 KB, 236x354
>>28094452
Na, more like this.
>>
>>28094478
Looks like a homofag
>>
>>28094478
Id go gay for that. 8/8
>>
>>28094496
Keep telling yourself that big guy.
>>
>>28094452
You live in 2006 or something?
>>
>>28094556

I try to. That's when I was actually happy.
>>
>>28093289

Guess I'll give this a shot anon. Already have a slim body, I'll find the right clothes. Thanks for the advice.
>>
I hate dressing up or doing my hair I feel like such a clown.

Better to be invisible I say.
>>
>>28094609
You're welcome anon. Trust me, the effort is totally worth it. It's like the effort that you put into your appearance can then be subtracted from the effort you would have to put into each individual interaction which helps when you have poor social skills because it gets you half way there.
>>
>>28094496
So when are your new autism shoes arriving?
>>
I'm gonna paste this here.

I think I finally realized why women can't be lonely, and hence cannot be robots.
Every noticed how depressed, suicidal, introverted, shy etc men mostly have no friends, not to speak of romantic prospects, yet the most depressed passive lunatic suicidal women always have something going for them?
notice how most of the time those women have mostly male friends. they'll came they "get along better with men". That's obviously a lie.

It goes, as follows:
For men:
1. man has nothing to offer to the table.
2. man is isolated and lonely

For wymen:
1. woman has nothing to offer to the table
2. wait, she does, by merely existing, i.e her body
3. with this body she will get social attentions from these kinds of males:
a. those who intend to sleep with her
b. those who hope someday to be able to sleep with her
c. those who have no hope of managing to sleep with her but are still drawn to her because of biological imperative
That's why failed women have mostly/ all male "friends". but that means women can never be lonely. sure, it's not true relationships, but it's far better than nothing.

Notice how somewhat attractive gay men are in a similar position (not entirely as sex flows farr more freely there so the thirst is far less real)l

tl version: the reason you are lonely is because you're a straight man.
>>
File: 1446145227192.jpg (19 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1446145227192.jpg
19 KB, 258x245
>>28094556
>>28094661
These two comments made me kek hard for some reason. Thank you kind sirs.
>>
File: hetero men fashion.jpg (80 KB, 700x892) Image search: [Google]
hetero men fashion.jpg
80 KB, 700x892
>>28094496
Like clockwork, they come in
>>
That's a hell of a minimum wage job if you can afford new clothes, apartment, good food and a watch.
>>
>>28094528
>>28094661
>>28094749
>butthurt /fa/ggots
Real men wear jeans, black tshirt and a black adidas hoodie
>>
File: 1450095114607.png (79 KB, 260x276) Image search: [Google]
1450095114607.png
79 KB, 260x276
>>28094759
> what are savings
> what is frugal living
> what is a 1st world country
>>
Confidence > Appearance
Appearance > Stable income
Confidence + Appearance > Everything else
>>
>>28094517
Then you're probably already gay.
>>
>>28094697
lonely != alone

keep crying bitch nigga, it wont help yoh at all. you ain't alone, get out there nd lve ur life faggot
>>
>>28094881
the game is rigged against males m8.
>>
>>28094970
That's true, so fucking what? That's no excuse to lie down and die like a fucking dog. Learn the rules and play the game. You'll never be as successful as the top players but you'll be happy.
>>
>>28095045
I think it's a waste of time to play a rigged game m8. would you tell the slave to keep working for his master, if he had a choice not to?
>>
File: pepe25.jpg (36 KB, 640x521) Image search: [Google]
pepe25.jpg
36 KB, 640x521
>>28093529
Not anon, but i actually experienced this myself during highschool

>bullied all throughout elementary school for being a fatass sperg
>enter highschool
>decide to say fuck it i'm not going through that shit again
>force myself to do stuff like sit next to the teacher and make comments about everything she says
>people get the impression that i'm talkative
>during the first few days everyone's trying to meet new people
>start having friends, then fem friends, which got me a little bit of experience with females
>get my first gfs, then during the 3rd semester i lost my v card to this petite 7/10 blonde qt (tbqh it was weird af, but i enjoyed it)

Idk man, i dont think it would've gone the same way if i was the fat ass sperg that sits in the back and smells weird, i do think confidence plays a big part, but is it bigger than appearance?...i think it depends on the situation, but most of the time appearance will more than likely make things easier for you but if you still dont know how to play your game, it aint gonna do shit
>>
>>28095121
That's a false equivalence, you're not enslaved to women. You have to impress them to get them to have sex with you, that's all.
>>
>>28095265
>you're not enslaved to women
in a way you are. not to the same extent but still
>You have to impress them to get them to have sex with you
waste a ton of time, money, and effort.. sure the game is easy for chad, but is sex really worth the effort for the average man?
>>
File: o-HOODIE-facebook.jpg (408 KB, 1536x2250) Image search: [Google]
o-HOODIE-facebook.jpg
408 KB, 1536x2250
>>28094764
4chan brother, you've returned. How was your job as chief executive haxxor at anonymous; rustle any ISIS jimmies?
>>
>>28095559
>being this butthurt
Keep your homosexual clothing, it's not for me
>>
File: 1446715519047.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1446715519047.png
19 KB, 499x499
>>28095582
>being this butthurt
>posting an image on an imageboard means someone is butthurt.

You're a faggot.
>>
>>28095685
>You're a faggot.
At least I don't dress like one
>>
>>28095729
Here's your (You). Takes this one too, on the house: (You).
>>
>>28095768
Thanks senpai, you're alright
>>
>>28095729
>doesn't dress like a faggot
>men who dress like faggots drown in pussy
>HUR DUR AT LEAST I'M NOT DRESSING LIKE A FAGGOT.
top kek. Enjoy your virginity beta cuck.
>>
>>28095873
I'd rather be a virgin than humiliate myself like a fucking clown
>>
>>28094355
>I am relatively good looking and my manner of dress is not bad either
I'm going to tell you straight, if you don't get girls, you aren't good looking
>>
File: 1450408406334.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1450408406334.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>28094811
>Confidence > Appearance
'no'
>>
>>28095925
Not him, but how does this guy anyhow looks like a clown? >>28094478

You seem to be under the impression that looking fashionable means that you have to dress as if following /fa/ to the maximum was desirable. Stop being a retard.
>>
So you went from a KHV........to a slightly less ugly KHV. Awesome, I'm sure it was worth all that effort.
>>
File: perfect symmetry.png (192 KB, 468x267) Image search: [Google]
perfect symmetry.png
192 KB, 468x267
>>28097084
> be guy on the right
> pathetic dweeb with no chance of ever getting layed
> find magic lamp, rub it, a genie comes out
> gives you an offer
> you can flip a coin and if it's heads you get left symmetry, if it's tails you get right symmetry
> or you can choose not to flip a coin and you just get 1+ inch in height and 0.5+ inch in dick length

wat do?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.