[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recount your first love.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: Byousoku 5 Centimeter.jpg (260 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Byousoku 5 Centimeter.jpg
260 KB, 1920x1080
Recount your first love.
>>
>>28089038
The thing most present today are her nice big tits with soft pink nippels, everything else faded, incl. her looks....
>>
>>28089081
and how long ago was that?
>>
Her name was Angie. We were in our first year of highschool. I was still a fun and optimistic kid then, the class clown, and I made friends pretty easily. I was dating her best friend Laura after she asked me out after the Christmas fete at school. After Laura and I broke up (for no reason other than my own insecurity and feelings of inferiority) me and Angie kept looking at each other in class and smiling. We'd flirt on MSN Messenger at 6pm when dial-up was free. She had problems at home and my mother was dating a guy I didn't like at all, and when I got home from school I'd go cycling around the streets on my BMX while talking to her on my mobile phone as she sat in the shed in her garden. We would do silly stuff like tell each other the initials of who we liked, which would always be each others' initials. I think I enjoyed the flirtation and feeling of security in that period more than I did the actual going out since I looked for any evidence she didn't like me (talking to other guys etc) and would tell my friend to dump her for me. She did the same thing. In one school year we dated like 17 times because we broke up so often. Eventually when I was like 13 I just shut down and became this silent non-entity ghosting around alone and she started being noticed by other boys and her popularity value increased as mine descended. I moved schools when I was 16 and one my few remaining friends told me that she and a couple of others, including him, went to sit up on the local hill overlooking town toward the end of the school year and that she said it was said how quiet I'd gotten and how I was leaving etc. She's now dating a guy who looks a little like me except taller and more humorous and so on. I wish her the best.
>>
>>28089081
13 years, I was still a teenager... (damn robot...)
>>
>>28089142
should be an answer to
>>28089095
>>
i played dolls with her once. even then, i thought it was stupid as hell.
>>
>>28089136
Your sentiments seem noble, are you not optimistic anymore?
>>
>>28089196
it's amazing what lengths we will go for someone we are interested in.
>>
>>28089221
In what sense? She still lives in her hometown, I've moved to a major city. In general I'm not very optimistic. I think I may be narcissistic, paranoid and avoidant, among other things most likely.
>>
>>28089241
The fact that you shared a cozy history together but you still wish her the best. You may be narcissistic, paranoid and avoidant but at least you aren't bitter
>>
>>28089267
I think I am a very bitter and resentful person, this is one of the few cases I guess where I've just had to accept that things have turned out a certain way and that there's no point wishing any different. I have no friends and I haven't had a girlfriend since her, and we were so young it hardly counted as a girlfriend since all we ever did was hold hands and we barely saw each other outside of school. I think I've allowed minor character flaws and mental peculiarities to entirely dominate my life. I feel, though perhaps as a result of self-pity or something, that suicide is inevitable for me at this point.
>>
>>28089295
Recognition of your character flaws is admirable but please don't consider suicide anon.
>>
File: 1439758561184.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1439758561184.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>28089038
Well i cucked a cuban that's how my first love went. Bitch was dating a guy across the country and she cheated on him with me good times don't know why i fell for her she was too stupid and foolish anyway.
>>
>>28089369
Why do we consider all our first love to be foolish and naive?
>>
He was a boy named Victor and he was the first guy who was ever nice to me. He would go out of his way to try and talk with me, would wait for me after class, hold doors for me and just all around was too nice.
After about 2 months of kind of being friends I told him that I liked him, he said he wasn't into guys like that and we could just be friends. I stopped talking to him because I was so embarassed.
>>
>>28089419
Sounds tough but also kinda cute.
>>
I almost fell on love with her at first sight we were like 14. We used to hang around in my town doing silly thing but mostly skateboarding. We dated for like three years. We lost our virginity to eachother. I remember us being "outsiders" we did'nt had so much friends. We were here one for the other. I though it woukd last forever. Damm it hurts. One day she said that her dad had to move beacause of work and it was coming for may we were like in april. Each day was counted. Sometimes she cried in my arms. And one day she went away. Never held contact it would have been too hard for both of us I guess. I wish she did'nt suffer as much as me. I still think of her sometimes. Where are you now?
>>
>>28089419
Homogaysex
>>
>>28089398
No she was legit foolish dude she was dating a janitor who lied to her constantly and lived across the fuckin country. Also before anyone asks i did break things off with her i was tired of all the games and being the guy that she cheated on a guy with even if i hated the guy still didn't feel right.
>>
>>28089495
I suppose what I meant is that our first love never culminates into anything.
>>
>>28089526
Well that is probably true some people it works some people it doesn't. Honestly I only hope for the best for people in there current relationships and you people sure as hell need all the hope you can get these days.
>>
Why are relationships so difficult?
>>
>>28089568

Well relationships are a cruel mistress but one you want. One that you don't really feel alone when you and your first love talk and know eachother well it feels good. But a relationships difficulty depends on the people both partners must have a great grasp on eachother a feeling of not wanting to lose one another which is why it's so difficult. But that's why you gamble it in my life in the city of sin. You gamble alot love is just another gamble that you either play or don't you win or lose that's it.
>>
File: CRgek5rUEAE3NSo.jpg (22 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CRgek5rUEAE3NSo.jpg
22 KB, 599x337
>>28089038
>Good few years ago
>16 years old
>meet femanon online
>have some mutual friends
>become good friends
>eventually become close enough to ask her out on a date
>I am cripplingly awkward, to the point I cant even move my head with anxiety
>she seems cute and confident
>we continue to go on two more dates
>I am still socially a potato, can't even hold her hand never mind kiss her
>totally fall for her
>she dumps me after the third date
>broken heart for 6 months
>tfw she goes around telling people how I was creepy as fuck and basically tried rape her
>>
>>28090884
Do you feel like you have learnt from that experience? Or are you still a potato?
>>
I've never had a first love ;_; . I'm asexual, so feel literally like a robot. Tell me what it feels like to be in love, anons.
>>
I've never had a first love. I'm still really into girls but I haven't really felt anything in a long time. I'm neither happy nor sad, it's just day after day of feeling nothing and staying in my room
>>
>>28090936
You could say I've learned from it in many way but I'm still just as anxious and socially retarded
>>28091421
I guess its kind of nice, makes you feel allot better but for me at least I get very paranoid and anxious since I have major trust issues
>>
>>28091421
Personally it's frustrating, you don't know if they like you back or not. I guess it's like that with any person you meet but more incessant. Perhaps to others it is the happiest feeling in the world.
>>
>>28091586
I've been there before anon,Its just what happens when you've been alone for too long. I guess you haven't met the right person yet
>>
>>28091653
Did it get better for you? I live with my parents in a very rural village and on average I speak to less than 5 people a week. I don't see my situation improving unless I move to the city by myself but my head hurts just thinking about that
>>
I liked a girl, she found out I liked her and asked to change classes and I spent the rest of my school life being verbally and physically assaulted for daring to like a girl.
>>
>>28091872
It has done yeah, I mean that's a really unlucky predicament. I'd recommend trying to find yourself a long distance relationship for the time being anon, even if it isn't a physical one it will help you emotionally and build up your confidence with women
>>
File: 1458374458904.png (95 KB, 515x900) Image search: [Google]
1458374458904.png
95 KB, 515x900
>best friend's little sister, 14yo
>blonde, blue eyed, braces
>short, a little chubby, big tits
>got bullied at her middleschool, shy and insecure
>hung out with us highschool dorks as a result
>dated for over two years
>took each other's virginities
>went to prom together
>she sent me off at the airport when I moved away for college

It was awesome, nothing/nobody has come close to what we had
>>
>was around 13-14
>friend's one year younger sister
>a good 9/10, the sort of girl you'd see posted in YLYL threads, long brown hair, blue eyes, not the worst personality but still stacy-tier
>talk to her a lot when visiting her brother, later on skype
>she eventually says that she likes me, tell her I like her too
>too stupid to actually make a move, just waiting for her to do it, which of course she doesn't
>turns out she also likes like two other guys, eventually goes out with one of them but breaks it off after two weeks
>even my 14-year-old self can see those redflags
>after about 2 years slowly break off contact, remain sort of distant friends
>>
Not the most conventional but it's the most honest answer I have to this.

>be 12
>meet boy a year older from a state away in an msn chat room
>talk online alot becoming good friends
>he is my first crush
>he likes me to
>communicate back and forth online for years
>he writes me stories and poems
>we talk a lot on the phone, and i developed a friendship with his sibling
>be 15
>i become a problematic teen,.unable to connect with boys my age because of my feelings for him
>he is lonely and misunderstood and turns to drugs
>we both want to meet to be together, but circumstances working against us
>his brother calls me and tells me he jumped off a 6 metre overpass as an attempt to end his life
>he survived but is wheelchair bound
>most movement in his hands gone, ruining all his musical abilities
>we Skype from the hospital
>he seems better, making jokes by calling his black nurse Laverne.
>he slowly recovers movement in his hands, and is able to type and hold pens again
>be 16
>my parents kick me out for my shitty behavior
>'call another friend from his state knowing he could house me
>i ring him to let him know we can finally meet and finally kiss after all these years.
>he is still recovering at home and seems excited, along with his entire family.
>i fly up and spend a day settling in to my new room, not paying attention to my phone due to the depressing nature of me moving
>log into Facebook the next day
>R.I.P JTD
>it's obviously a prank
>he wouldn't do this when I finally moved so close to him
>there's no way he would leave me here now
>no phone call like last time, this is a joke
>i ring his phone to have it go straight to voicemail
>I ring his brother, nothing.
>I cry alone in my bed, in a new state living with the fact that I never got to meet the love of my life.

I never got to kiss him I never got to tell him that his wheelchair didn't make him any different to me. It was all about our emotional connection from.the start.
>>
It was back in highschool, she was a scrawny redhead tomboy.
Her passions were Green Lantern, Frank Zappa, Dance Dance Revolution, and muh dick.
She was fun, she's a lawyer now.
>>
File: 1342143532482.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1342143532482.gif
492 KB, 460x345
First day of grade 9 music class, saw her and instantly felt a strong infatuation

Brunette with green eyes (favourite combination), about 5'4"

Finally talked to her in grade 11, hit off pretty well, she was really nice which made me all for her even more. Unfortunately became really good friends and missed my opportunity

Got rejected 6 years ago and still regret it to this day
>>
>>28093112
So sorry how messy I wrote this.
I dont talk about him. No one really thinks I have a right to mourn him because we were never together in person. They don't realize that I'm also mourning the future I thought we had together.

Now all I have left is his writing and suicide note and a broken friendship with his brother.

No boy has ever come close to him. He hated that he put himself in that chair and never believed that it didn't bother me. I was so proud of his recovery
>>
>Girl who went to the same primary school as me
>our parents were friends so we kinda stayed in touch afterwards
>eventually didn't see eachother for 2 years
>meet up when we're 16
>get along really well
>stay in touch over normiebook, play shitty in-browser games together most nights, because she's a girl and only has a macbook
>after a few months of this, I ask her if she wants to be boyfriend and girlfriend
>she accepts
>go for a few walks together, while holding hands
>play actual, local co-op, video games together on my PC
>main problem is that she's shy, and never mentions any of her interests, meaning that I pretty much have to lead all conversation
>she breaks up with me after a month because "it's just not working out"
Still KV, but I lost my hand-holding virginity to her.
I still think about her every day, often check her tumblr and instagram for new posts, and have a dream about her at least once a week, despite not having had any contact with her for a year
>>
>be 26
>never loved

AMA, normies.
>>
I'm still with her and 4 years later it's turned into hate and resentment and I don't know how to get out.
>>
File: 1400980655268.jpg (241 KB, 2000x3011) Image search: [Google]
1400980655268.jpg
241 KB, 2000x3011
>>28089038
>>28089038
I dont think ive actually ever loved anyone. When girls started showing even the slightest interest in me I became obsessed with one or two, but it was never love so much as a need for some weird validation that never happened, and with the other girls there wasnt even that, because I grew out of it. Now I dont need anyones recognition and love myself. I have not given up on loving other people, I just think that I havent found a person that I think is worth loving just yet.

Can anyone relate?
>>
>>28093488
>"it's just not working out"
thats because you didnt even kiss her you nitwit. i understand not going straight for sex but not kissing her? really?
>>
>>28093823
We only had 2 "dates" and dated for literally a month before she ended it. She was shy and generally distant. No opportunities to lose kiss virginity ever arose
>>
File: Elizabeth.jpg (580 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth.jpg
580 KB, 1600x1200
le picc related
>>
>>28093504
Are you asexual?
>>
>>28094048
Got a story behind this photo?
>>
>>28094079
Yeah. Was my first 'girlfriend'. ~1st grade. We played legos together and loved each other very much.

There's a more elaborate story behind it but it's actually so ridiculous that you wouldn't believe me. Sounds straight out of a movie
>>
>>28094243
Please share, you've got me curious.
>>
>>28092356
What's with that image?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.