[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw anon made me cry Is it true that our Dreams are dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-04-20 13.54.08.png (78 KB, 712x283) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-20 13.54.08.png
78 KB, 712x283
>tfw anon made me cry

Is it true that our Dreams are dead?
>>
>>27997080
Not necessarily. If you're young and you have time on your hands, like (I'm guessing) most of the people on this board, you can still be in a good position to turn things around and find success in life.

The trick, in my experience, is finding the motivation to do it. Usually this requires having a sense of purpose, such as a dream you want to fulfill. This is what the Anon in your screenshot is referring to: He, like me, has no sense of what he might want to do or what could possibly be worthwhile. Hence, no motivation. Hence, no change.

What are your dreams, though? And do you really believe they are dead?
>>
>>27997127
Tbh I never really though about my Dream. I mean, I surely desire things, like a fast Car or an expensive Watch. But These are merely Dreams.
The only thing close that can fill the emptyness inside me is Science and Math.
what about you?
>>
>>27997259
>The only thing close that can fill the emptyness inside me is Science and Math.
Well that sounds like a good start. There are plenty of productive purposes to which you can put an interest in either of those subjects. Is there anything in particular you'd like to discover, create or build?

Me, I'm in the midst of the worst depressive episode of my life, so nothing seems worthwhile to me now. And perhaps nothing really is, considering I'm old (38) and autistic and see nothing left in my life worth working towards.
>>
>only dream I've had since I was a little boy was to make my own indie game
> too retarded to learn programming

Fuck all those people who say that if you want a dream it'll happen. If that were true we'd all be movie stars
>>
>>27997797
exactly
that's just a bullshit meme spewed by chad's and stacie's who made it
>>
File: ROOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (102 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
ROOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
102 KB, 422x408
>>27997127
For fuck's sake stop this meme

I HAVE NO DREAMS RETARD I CAN'T JUST FORCE THEM TO APPEAR
>>
>tfw my dream has always been to explore the stars in a spaceship
>we will never have the technology in our lifetime

dreams suck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.