[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the myth of the interesting woman persist? Any unique,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1160x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1160x650
Why does the myth of the interesting woman persist?

Any unique, inventive, original female is a fictional character written by a man.

They all think and behave the same way, why do we as men project our qualities onto them?
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 560x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 560x330
Pic related would never exist irl. Pic related was written by a man.

Why must they all be exactly the same?

(Bumping own thread)
>>
Not trying to be facetious, but this really is something teen boys do. they fantasize about having a gf who has the same interests as themselves (vidya, playing guitar, sports etc) as that's what forms the foundations of their platonic relationships... when they find out that most girls don't have the same interests as them and that they have to find other ways of interacting with them they get frustrated and blame women.

There aren't loads of interesting women, most of them, like men, are pretty generic and homogenous..... but they do exist. just don't expect them to be interested in vidya or footbal
>>
>>27996930
80% of other guys are dull as bricks. 10% are tolerable. 10% are actually interesting.

Same for women.
>>
>not realizing normies in general have no real interests/hobbies and are boring as fuck
90% of the things I talk about with normies is inane bullshit, IE small talk.
it's actually painful to have a conversation with them
>>
>>27996930
all humans are boring. doesnt matter about gender

if i met an interesting person they wouldnt like me anyway because im too boring
>>
>>27997028
but that's not how men are at all?
>>
>>27997079
This. Normie couples are the worst. If you work any nightlife job, the shallowness of the interactions between these people supposedly "in love" is just painful. Clearly no chemistry, nothing in common beyond watching GoT and their genitals being able to synch up. They're not bothered, though because they don't even know or care about anything deeper.
>>
>>27997192
Interesting people are usually too high-energy. Their interesting traits would become insufferable after the novelty wore off.
>>
>used to know a qt physicist that liked nature and camping and all the same tv shows/movies/anime I liked
>never went out with her because of chronic illness that made me drop out of college

I hate my life
>>
I don't know, my last gf and my current are pretty unique. I value uniqueness or rarity over "interesting" traits which are usually just novelties and parlor trick-tier talents.

That being said, my last was German / Leo so she could have traveled everywhere, done everything and been a four hundred year-old vampire, yet still managed to be incredibly boring and humorless.
>>
File: 1454743499900.jpg (195 KB, 735x924) Image search: [Google]
1454743499900.jpg
195 KB, 735x924
>>27997353
Thanks for your showing of honesty and self-awareness. It is good that you brought up that grave point. In several occasions I came to the conclusion that many robots are weak maggots whose frailty does not relate to muscle mass or its composition solely but to lack of ambition.

I know of those who talk like they where 'robots' or relatively sophisticated in their preferred vidya. Or they talk about their vidya achievements for long times. But when we indulge in there together, my friends tend to give up early, lose interest or even fall asleep.

>noone I know has yet had the stamina to play video games with me
>bad losers
>don't try to win
>no patience
>no mercy with themselves

major dissappointment for me, as I like to play vidya a lot but can't and don't want to rely on anonymous internet gaming. imho nothing better than sitting on a couch playing consoles or having eternal LAN partys.

tl;dr
>I never could test how good I am in video games of all kind because my playmates lack dedication in life
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.