[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ I'm getting an interview next week and I'm sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1452997161665.jpg (657 KB, 810x1440) Image search: [Google]
1452997161665.jpg
657 KB, 810x1440
/r9k/ I'm getting an interview next week and I'm sure it includes a urine test for drugs in the system, and I ate an edible everyday for the past week.

Canyou please tell me how to flush all the weed and weed remnants from my body before the drug test takes place?

Also is it normal that every hiring place does a urine test for drugs in the hirign process?
>>
its not possible. dont take the test.
>>
There's no "fast way" to get it out of your system. THC stays in your system through metabolites in your fat cells iirc, which are excreted through urine so some people say to just drink as much water as you can over the next week and hope the levels in your urine fall below minimum detection. Some also claim cranberry juice works better for this but there is no real proof for that. Also, it apparently stays in your system longer the more often you get high. So if you ate an edible every day but don't high too often outside of that you could just be fine in a week.

And yes, it's common for drug tests pretty much anywhere.
>>
>>27994769
not possible. never been in this situation before but i've always told myself i'd fess up and just be honest about it with the hiring manager if i ever were. ask him to forget it this time around.
>>
>>27994805
Even fast food jobs? Srs? And general labour?
>>
>>27994805
Drink alot of water, not a lethal amount of course.
>>
>>27994769
>>27994844
Also, if ur a female, tits or gtfo

dubs checked >>27994844
>>
>>27994769

Don't bother trying to flush it out of your system in a week. It's pretty unlikely. You're better off buying a synthetic urine kit like quick fix (20 bux at a head shop) and hiding it under your clothes. Most employers do drug testing through a separate company and they're really easy to fool. I've done it twice in the past with no problems whatsoever.
>>
>>27994918
this. or get someone elses clean urine.
>>
>>27994769
Garlic pills and a shit ton of water
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.