[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is this actually, Robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: Robot2.jpg (83 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
Robot2.jpg
83 KB, 720x507
How true is this actually, Robots?
>>
not true at all
and if a girl sent me the top message i wouldn't be interested either
>>
>>27994073
I find this post quite damn true.>>27994104
It's as important to be somewhat intrigueing or simply, not generic.
Balance is the key, and then You just sway around to make things more interesting.
That's too in order see what kind of a person you're dealing with, get to know them and find out what gets them going, simply what kind of folk are they.
Sure, You shouldn't go wild, but after You get the first visions of who You're dealing with, if Thou willst so, melt the first ice.
I think folks enjoy being showed affection, so a bit of tease there, slight kindness or any sort of filrt might be nice.
Even once more, simple compliments might do miracles if You pair them with other displays of interest.
Thus if You're doing good so far, leaving them yearning for more or constant and proper company does quite well.
The most important thing is to as mentioned get to know the person, if You're in a safe position it's okay to take a few risks just to see what works and what not.
And then at last use that to Your adventage to deepen the relationship, on the other hand, really, don't force Yourself into a relationship, that never works out well.
So You give certain people a chance, get to know them, see how they make You feel and how you return the favour, with that You take a couple of risks, and when You're certain You want to give Your relationship a try, make them feel special, with that nurture Your bond into something special too.
Afterall there's the saying that one's significant other is their very special someone. Afterall from all the people out there, one choses to be with the other and likewise.
>>
File: cheater 3.jpg (51 KB, 533x568) Image search: [Google]
cheater 3.jpg
51 KB, 533x568
Try it, make profiles on a dating site and fucking try it.

Trust me, it ends badly.

Fat fuck all my life till 20, got in great shape, buff etc. I was a huge fucking beta, girls used me and abused me even when I was in shape. Shit on me broke plans with me, made fun of me behind my back as a loser.

Try Zyzz shit and shit on women constantly back hand insults and shit. They swarm me, buy me things ben dover backwords.

Now, I am broken. I wouldnt get into a relationship if you paid me. Soon as I let my fucking wall down and they realize im this big nice guy I am fucked and hurt again.

yep no more for me dude
>>
Also, I think dating sites, apps and what not are degenerate and awful. I'd advise to strafe away from such means.
>>
>>27994593

Tell me more about this " zyzz shit "
>>
File: 1454367832595.jpg (282 KB, 900x1597) Image search: [Google]
1454367832595.jpg
282 KB, 900x1597
>>27994702
Look it up yourself dude, I am not havign you fucking ruining yourself on my mind.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.