[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Is A Cause Worth Dying For?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1460941694457.png (808 KB, 786x576) Image search: [Google]
1460941694457.png
808 KB, 786x576
Ever since I was a kid I've wanted to find a cause to give my life to, something I really believe in so strongly that I'd gain a sense of purpose and be willing to put my life on the line. I wish there were a purpose to my life beyond petty meaningless desire and work for the sake no real progress.

What is a cause worth dying for robots? I don't believe there is one.
>>
>>27990251
if you have to search for it then it's probably not worth dying for.
>>
>>27990251
I don't think that, in this modern world, there is a cause worth dying for.

Saying you believe in something then killing yourself will give you 15 minutes of fame, then that's that. It won't make a real difference. In a time of HD cameras and microphones, you can spend all of your off time informing others about your cause, researching it, convincing others, arguing with people through the internet while recording it for the benefit of listeners, you can do so much more good for advancing your cause by staying alive and dedicating every waking moment to it.

What cause is worth fighting for though? That's up to you. It's intensely personal, and unless it's something close to your heart, you're not going to have the proper passion to fight for it anyways.

So just explore yourself and your mind and find a topic or cause you can really feel passionate about, then fight every day of your life to change/bring awareness to it through peaceful actions.

Dying for a cause is an outdated idea. Anders Breivik got his message out and he didn't have to die to do it. In fact he brings constant attention to his cause by still being alive, because people still have to check up on him, and news stories still come up about his treatment in prison.

tl;dr dying for a cause is an outdated idea.
>>
>>27990251
Well, it brings me great joy to see someone in need of guidance because I have just what you need.

There's this book, it's called the Quran, might wanna read it brother.

Not only will you have something to die for, but you will also receive 72 qt virgins.
>>
File: YPG fighters 2.jpg (143 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
YPG fighters 2.jpg
143 KB, 620x413
For me, the YPG or PKK are the only current struggles i would die for
>>
This is probably what created SJWs. They realized that had no purpose or cause to fight for because their entire lives are peaceful so they made up a cause.
>>
File: image.jpg (287 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
287 KB, 1200x975
>>27990251
To die for Allah
>>
Your own happiness. That is what is worth dying for. If you die fighting for it, oh well. That is all it is.
>>
Saving the developed world from the impending Islamic dark age. You'll probably be assassinated by your own government for speaking out against Islam and the NWO globalist Bilderbergers who are importing them into the West by the millions to orchestrate WW3. But if it can be delayed or at least stopped humanity may get a window to develop space travel and colonize the stars. Otherwise we will be planetbound forever and eventually go extinct due to either nukes or a super-pandemic.
>>
>>27990418
>>27990418
Partially, but I think it's more to do with them being discontent with how the people around them perceive them and so they get on board with an agenda that tries to shove acceptance down their throat and make the people that do get the treatment they want feel bad about it.
>>
>>27990529
Here's what we do. We send a prime effeminate white boy into ISIS. He quickly rises to the upper eschelons. He becomes 2nd in command to a high ranking ISIS leader who is meant to orchestrate a major terrorist attack.

TWIST: The two fall in love and engage in secret but tender homosexual relationship. The ISIS leader risks everything even his own believes due to the power of love. He sees thru the hippocracy of the brainwashing. When he discovers his lover is actually a double agent, he protects him. The two eventually thwart the war on terror and donate their finances to a good cause. ISIS is dismantled from within and the two elope to a foreign country and live happily ever after
>>
>>27990251
Yourself. Die for yourself
>>
>>27990390
comrade detected
keep on spreading that dank class consciousness
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.