[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What were you like in Elementary, Middle and High School /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: front_470x313.gif (55 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
front_470x313.gif
55 KB, 470x313
What were you like in Elementary, Middle and High School /r9k/?

For you Britbongs thats Early Years, Primary, and Secondary. Also Tertiary if you really want to describe that.

Elementary School: Had a bunch of friends, was labled as the weird kid and got bullied a lot from third grade on up but was friends with the other nerdy kids. One kid used to physically bully me and others because his dad was in jail and he lived in a white trash household. He hit me with a key one day for no reason and left a huge bump on my back. Hurt like hell. I was a weird spazzy kid with disciplinary problems mainly in the 3rd and 4th grades

Middle School: Only had a couple friends. Got verbally bullied a lot because I was weird and different. Still was a weird, annoying spazzy kid in middle school. I would cry whenever I got sent to the Dean of Students

High school: I moved away and went to a high school in a new town. Wasn't bullied as much but I did get bullied a lot. Didn't have a single friend throughout high school and I ate lunch alone. Very spazzy in 9th grade people generally thought I was a retard even though I'm not

I'm in college now and I still have no friends this is torture
>>
Nobody wants another school thread?
>>
>Elementary School
Extremely quiet. Never spoke unless spoken to. No friends. My teacher was nice. Top of the class grades wise. Didn't have enough presence for other kids to even consider me a target for bullying.
>Middle School
Extremely quiet. Never spoke unless spoken to. No friends. Didn't do my homework or classwork and only participated in tests. Teachers didn't even acknowledge my existence after awhile when they realized there was no point in asking me to participate. On days when I magically did my homework the teachers would make a face like pic related and then ask "WHO ARE YOU AGAIN?" No presence whatsoever with the other students. I got kicked out of my honors classes and then started getting held back until I was kicked out for sheer lack of participation in 8th grade.
>High School
After I got kicked out of middle school I never went back to school. I convinced my parents to let me join online classes but I didn't participate in any way shape or form all the way to 11th grade when I got held back for the millionth time and finally dropped out altogether.

I would shit my pants if a single person I went to school with remembers my name or anything about me.
>>
>>27989237
How do people as pathetic as you even exist?
>>
File: 1460891621807.jpg (53 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
1460891621807.jpg
53 KB, 907x718
>>27989371
ask my parents
>>
File: 1345019159928.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1345019159928.gif
499 KB, 500x281
>>27988538
>elementary
Normal kid with friends and pretty smart

>middle school
depressed weirdo with no friends

>junior high
Failed normie with depression and no friends

>highschool
Quiet kid who everyone assumes is smart but Ive actually failed 5 classes and might not even graduate. Still really depressed. Sophmore and junior year were riddled with anxiety. I'm a senior now and I'm starting to come to terms with who I am an what is wrong with me. No idea what I'm going to do in the future though. I'll probably kill myself one day.
>>
Elementary
>I want to be friends with everyone!
>lack any form of self awareness and couldn't realize that everyone else hates me

Middle
>I don't think they like me
>I should try to fit in better
>Why are these fucking gooks speaking gook then looking at me and laughing
>Everyone still hates me except maybe two people

Early high school
>I know why everyone hates me
>Why am I alive
>two 'friends'
>made fun of by random people every single day

Late high school
>consciousness shift in the school
>for some reason everyone knows me and my friend
>no more giving me shit
>one turbo Chad starts meeting me at the bus stop and trying to talk to me on the way to school
>some Dindu is actually alright and offers to get me high a few time
>still extremely paranoid about their intentions, decline every invitation for anything
>end up dropping out and cutting contact with nearly everyone

I've learned that I seem like an alright friend when people just get to know me, but in time they always wind up hating me.
>>
>Elementary
Had a small group of close friends, but never actively bullied. Fairly active, had a bigger imagination and drew shit all the time.

>Middle
Had to move. Was never able to adjust to the new school and was bullied constantly. Became resentful, angry, and quiet. Only made 2 friends. Still drew, grew into my weeb phase.

>High School
Moved back, chilled out a little bit, but stayed quiet. The most prominent thing I remember hearing was that I acted like an abuse victim. Eventually stopped doing everything but coating through life until graduation.
>>
>>27989450
>STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL

DETECTED
>>
>elementary
really quiet, never spoke unless spoken to but still managed to be autistic enough to get bullied frequently. really creative though i drew stuff a lot

>middle school
not as quiet anymore. depressed weird kid, but i still managed to have a couple of friends and didn't get bullied quite as much anymore. also severe anxiety made me have panic attacks at school a lot which sucked.

>high school
not as quiet but still didn't fit in with anyone. i had like 2 or 3 friends that were pretty close but that's about it for my social life during high school. about halfway through i stopped caring about my grades and just started drifting through life which is probably why my life is so fucked now desu
>>
>Elementary
Quiet kid who didn't say much but was kind of funny so people didn't mind me
>Middle School
quiet kid that got kind of weird but whatever still kind of funny and smart. Kids regularly copied my work and let me hang out with them kind of.
>High School
Progressively got more and more introverted, depressed, and socially awkward. Few friends by senior year. Didn't go to prom. Never went to a single party. Was sick the only time I was invited to a party and ended up further isolating myself. Went through senior year flying under the radar. Never asked the girl I had a crush on since 8th grade out. Only went to hang out with people 5 times during high school, 2 of which were to work on projects.
>>
>>27988538
>elementary
Fairly normal kid, didn't do sports nor owned a gaming system (poorfag). I was slightly odd in that I would put my hands in my pants and play with my boy parts in class and in the hallways. No one gave a fuck until later on though.
>middle school 5-6
Get bullied like a motherfucker. But I was too naive to do shit about it, so I laughed and made fun of myself thinking I was class clown. I tended to be sent out of the room, and I would cry like a little bitch. Spilled coke all over a soon to be Chad at the zoo, though, so not all in vain.
>7-8
Shit got worse, I became self aware, but irresponsible. Kept making fun of myself. Even so far as to call myself openly gay because I watched political shows with my dad that made
>CURRENT YEAR
Look like far right propaganda. Was smart asf, though, and a couple girls made me their nerd friend. Got in a fight once, kicked Chad in the no-no spot, and he bashed my head to a bus window. I laughed like a mother fucker throughout it. Later I started getting in trouble for sexual harassment while pretending to be gay. Got suspended three times in one semester, and even had to see an aspie doctor recommended by the school.
>Freshmen year
A bit of a spazz, but normalled out by second semester. Developed a oneitis for a qt 3.14, but was still seen as a literal faggot. Oneitis stuck for at least two years.
>sophomore year
Nothing happened, just dropped down academically and stopped giving a fuck. Was a lot less cringie and beta, though. Freshmen girls had very few preconceived images of me, so I did start some relationships.
>Junior year
Got a truck, nice Tacoma. Lost virginity, everything going up, even grades. I was Chad of the beta nerd cliques. Oneitis still got to me, but a lot less.
>Senior year
Fucked up. Stopped caring, and just moved. Didn't enjoy anything. Grades fell down, got fat, didn't shower often, and crashed my truck. Graduated just barely, so I at least got that satisfaction.
>>
>>27990303
You pretty dumb m80
>>
pls respond to thread.

pls :^(

tfw no replies in the thread
>>
I always felt like I wasn't a real person growing up and I still feel the same boring way now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.