[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I approach women in public without seeming like one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: younger-woman1-620x350.jpg (39 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
younger-woman1-620x350.jpg
39 KB, 620x350
How do I approach women in public without seeming like one of those sociopath pick-up artists?
>>
>>27987532
There's a reason why they say that guys that get women "have game" and that's because you're playing a game. Don't make your intentions obvious, thats unnecessary because they will assume you want to fuck them anyway. Just try to be laid back, and mention common interests if you can. Bike complaints about the venue, a casual but not creepy compliment, something like that. If she continued speaking to you from there just try to preserve the conversation naturally if she does not want to preserve the conversation from there you may as well just give up.
>>
File: 1461112624278.png (2 MB, 1600x1498) Image search: [Google]
1461112624278.png
2 MB, 1600x1498
>>27987532
>approaching women in public
>>
>>27987532

be attractive

that's the difference
>>
>>27988613
you can't tell me you've never seen an unattractive dude with a girlfriend
>>
File: 1456646531756.png (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1456646531756.png
18 KB, 225x225
>>27988588
>approaching women at all
>>
>>27988705
Probably met her in circumstances where bonding was easy (parents were friends, met at church, at work, childhood neighbors, et cet)
>>
>>27988705
i know a 5/10 that has an 8/10 gf

want to know how they met? he was her drug dealer and she used to fuck him for free drugs. they now have 2 kids.

so yea, it happens. just go sell drugs
>>
>>27989556
Coke dealers fuck tons of hot bitches. Girls want free coke and also will just fuck them because they have access to something exclusive and are the life of the party.
>>
>>27987532
Possess money.
>>
>>27989605
pretty much every drug dealer ive ever known was swimming in pussy. doesn't matter what type of girl they are, degenerate, goody two shoes, book worm geek - if they didn't have money they have no problem sucking dick for weed/coke/molly/whatever.
>>
>>27987532
>How do I approach women in public without seeming like one of those sociopath pick-up artists?

Why would you ask a dumb question that'll just hurt your odds with women. Pickup artists get laid. The guy you do want to make an impression as on the other hand does not get laid.
Think about it, it's your call though.
>>
>>27989744
Same. Even the ugly weed dealers in my high school were getting pussy, and from some fair qts.

Sadly, drug dealing may be the better option for robots, if you can break into that scene.
>>
>>27987532
Don't use rehearsed stuff. Act natural and confident. Don't be a creeper by sexually objectifying her. Saying you think she's pretty, giving a genuine compliment on her looks is ok. Just avoid getting too sexual too soon. Just talk. EZ.
>>
>>27987532
Seconding this but with men.

>asked a couple of guys out in high school
>outright laughter
>got nachos thrown at me
>"uh...even if I was single...no."

If I see a qt IRL I try telling them I like something about them, but I am not sure they understand that I think they are cute. Or perhaps I'm just getting lowkey rejected.

Anyway, I guess my only tip to OP would be that people are nervous, so if you do more work for them I suppose that helps.
>>
>>27989487
>parents were friends
>church
>work
>childhood neighbours
>childhood neighbours

You've been watching too many fucking animes.
>>
Stop. If you have low confidence or lack experience with women you will get your heart fucking destroyed if you approach itinerant strange women. The best bet is to build a rapport with some girls and meet their friends etc.
>>
>>27990280

That's if you have high expectations. Rejections happen all the goddamn time. It's part of life. If you go in knowing this, you won't get destroyed. Besides, it's nice to talk to the opposite sex as long as they're not creepers.
>>
>>27988537
>be laid back
>have confidence
>mention common interest

A robot trying to re create these steps IRL will be a nightmare. Don't try to follow these "tips", or any advice like this. Just try to talk to people and have a non awkward conversation. That's it. And don't feel bad if it doesn't go well
>>
OP here.

I don't visit this board that often, I was just curious on your guys' insight. I've approached girls on the street before with some success. Got coffee with one but she turned out to be a huge bitch. I always just feel weird doing it because I don't want to be like those cringeworthy YouTube pick-up artists. Most of the time I just strike up a conversation while waiting for the bus.

I also drop Phenibut before doing it so I have a lot of confidence in these situations.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVG12SKbpfQ
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.