[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be wagie >can't sleep at night >drive around a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>be wagie
>can't sleep at night
>drive around a bit at like 2am, stop in empty parking lot to have a cigarette
>some other car pulls in
>cute short white girl gets out hugging her ipad, comes over and leans on me for like 3 minutes. Neither of us talk
>leaves

What happened
>>
>>27986618
you had a dream.
>>
She stuck a tracking device on the bottom of your car and as we speak you are being listened to and being viewed by a satelite. Tomorrow, a black car will past infront of your house at this exact time and throw a strange crumbled paper at you. Once you read this, go to http://fksd3djss43dkghej.onion/ and input the numbers, you will be prompted to go to your local walmart and break into the camera room, there you will find another letter with the coordinates to a location known as wrangel island. Go there by plane and once you find the peak of the island, there will be a metallic door, and the rest of the journey will be up to you...
>>
>>27986618
Nothing happened. Including any of this story, it's bullshit. Well maybe you drove around alone for a bit, I'll concede that.
>>
>>27986679
It wasn't one though, friend
>>
>>27986730
Ok then let's say it is fake, who cares. What are your thoughts on this hypothetical situation?
>>
>>27986727
this is a great post

just wanted to let everyone know
>>
She probably knew you were lonely and was lonely herself.

It's weird what happens late at night driving alone. I always have strange things like this happen to me. One time, I came upon a teenager riding around in a parking lot on a motorcycle, going over bumps, at 3 a.m. I know it was autistic but I was lonely and bored and got out of my car and tried to ask him if I could try but he sped off. I don't blame him, he probably thought I was a cop, shopowner, or rapist.
>>
File: image:7959.jpg (136 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
image:7959.jpg
136 KB, 1632x1224
>>27986618
>>27987075
>lonely people can't even connect with other loners
>>
>>27986727
>posting onion links on the clearnet
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.