[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucid Dreaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Lucid_78njf08.jpg (70 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
Lucid_78njf08.jpg
70 KB, 600x489
I really want to lucid dream, but i've been trying for almost a week and feel demotivated. anyone have any tips? Maybe share your first experience?
>>
Wake up at 8 sleep again. Dream
>>
>>27980513
It's a pretty long process actually
It took me almost two months before I had my first complete lucid dream.

First, you need to get to know your dreams. When you wake up, write down everything you remember from them, even if it's just one or two sentences. You'll get better at remembering them after some time, and then you can actually try to wake up during your dreams.

Stuff you can try to understand you're in a dream : text is almost always nonsense gibberish, your hands look pretty weird, face fade when you don't look directly at them.
Try to spot these in real life, when it becomes a habit, you'll be able to still have it in dreams.

Then, the first time you wake up in a dream... Usually, you'll wake up from the adrenaline. So you'll have to try a few times before actually succeding.

But when you do... Enjoy ! ;)
>>
>>27980513
It's happened a few times for me with sleep paralysis but I recently found out if I have a wet dream, mid orgasm I feel like I'm in both dream and real life, I can feel the orgasm and wetness and tell its real and also know that the dream is a dream, I woke like shits wack yo
>>
I've had occasional lucid dreams for as far as I remember.
they seem to only happen when I oversleep.
>>
I have them when I'm sleep deprived
Like I won't sleep at all for a night and when it gets to be 8am I'll go have a very light breakfast and go to sleep right after this works for me
>>
>>27980513
You can't be smoking weed regularly, it interferes with your dreaming.

I'd rather just smoke weed every single night. If I wanted a cool dream I would buy some DMT and smoke it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.