[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arkanine, it's been a while since we've spoken last.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Arkanine, it's been a while since we've spoken last. I have returned to ask you some questions.

What could you offer the world and the opposite sex? What is something that you do unlike anyone else? What do you create? What is your purpose for existing?

I'm honestly curious.

Kind regards, An old friend.

P.S Pic unrelated
>>
>>27979469

i havve no friends
>>
>>27979469
I'm meant to leave, but I like this side of you.

I'm an information artist. I can make complex systems (that i understand) more readily comprehensible to outsiders. I am still learning all the skills I need to do this properly. I also need to build a network of like-minded friends to see my vision come to life. My ignorance is an important tool to me.

Once I have enough of the necessary information, I'm also good at working out new solutions to old problems. I like puzzles with an element of human interest to them. My autonomy also helps me ensure my even-handedness.

Autonomy is very important to me. Not only my own, but others' autonomy as well. Without outside autonomy I am very lonely. I understand this often causes problems, but I think it's worth it. I also believe many of them can be reconciled when we attempt to be fair.

I am trying to help humanity reach the stars in a way that won't perpetuate our old karmic cycles. I am trying to help retain the Earth's splendor. I will never be a great developer, but that doesn't mean I'm not a systematic thinker.
>>
>>27979469
>>27982101
Omg da old gods r talkin bout fat3 oh da hooman trace on mah venetian meme generator
>>
>>27979469
God I wish I could play a souls game with beksinski art
>>
>What could you offer the world and the opposite sex?
A small possibility of making something good.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.