[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone take 4chan seriously?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: laught.jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
laught.jpg
8 KB, 235x214
I mean, when I enter in 4chan, I only expect to read the worst thing a human being can write. I've recently read a thread about what people do you think is a lesser being, and as I expected, I found lots of comments about jews, women, black people, Muslims, feminist, weaboos, and the list keeps getting worse.

You my think that I am a newfag (I am, btw), and that I can not hadle the internet. I can. I do not get offended, I just laugh. Let me explain myself:

Every user of 4chan is anonymous, so we all know that there is not really any repercussion in our daily life. It is not the same talking to a person face to face than using any social media (except real time video, I guess), so here people try to show their worst side, just because they are not brave enough to do it in real life. This hole of shit-talking is only a competition about who can be more offensive. I believe that 99 percent of the people that try to be racist, misogynist, or just a Donald Trump, it's not like that in real life. Maybe he is just a fat autistic weaboo living in his mother basement, or just a guy like me that doesn't want to study and is procrastinating. No matter what, I cannot take this place seriously.

So, my question is, Do you really expect a sincere response when you ask a question here, or do you enjoy (like me) the shit storm that is going to come? How many times have you sincerely answered a thread here? Maybe in the advice board, I suppose.
>>
didn't read, go back to facepunch or whatever
sage
>>
4chan is what people are when they have almost absolute freedom.

I come here to learn the fundamentals of humanity.

Pretty funny how shit they is.
>>
I answer sincerely everytime an anon:
>asks for help
>needs advice
>has a problem that I can/have fixed
>wants to talk
>needs someone to play games with im this anon alot
>an anon is defending something I have in common
> iwill help an anon the best I can, I.e. Giving a solution, pointing them in the right direction, getting them in contact with someone that does.

You say that people act like their worst, when in reality they act their true selves. Pro Tip: the world is full of liars, the only truths you will find are the ones that are anonymous, having the intelligence to weed out baiting and memes comes with lurking and intelligence. You say you are a newfag, your posts says you don't understand, the only way to remedy that is to lurk. Not for a day, or a week, for months. Some boards require years. You will always be a newfag unless you were on 4chan pre 2006, hell, I've used this site for 5 years now, and still haven't figured out where "t. (Quote)" came from.
>>
>>27977050
Well, I come here daily for the same reason.
>>
File: 1460429309546.png (46 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1460429309546.png
46 KB, 184x184
You sound like a retarded middle schooler
>>
>>27977148
Well, you have your point there. I guess that the percent of trolls vary depending on the board you are. But I still love this site.
>>
4chan is the most honest place on the internet
>>
>>27977015
>le 4chin is evil deep website xDD spooky :o
Literally a facebook tier post
>>
>>27977015
Some times, when the topic was in my area of expertise.
Most of the time though, I just go full memetic.
I like to think people here are just memeing, that they don't truly believe what they say here, that is just some bad satire.
But I think I read a study once claiming that people think that the others think like themselves. To me, it's natural not to take anything here seriously because I'm rarely serious on this site.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.