[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets have another one of these Post retail stories, retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (55 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
55 KB, 640x400
lets have another one of these

Post retail stories, retarded customers, shitty managers, etc

old story but
>get McKek job
>have to work with fat loud nigress
>obnoxious screaming all day
>sings along with the music loudly
>constantly makes fart jokes
>burps openly
>"YALL NIGGAS BE RACIST"
>>
>>27976634
Worked at starcucks for a few years, have some wild stories about coworkers.
One negress, who only lasted about 2 months, couldnt even get through the training for making drinks she was so retarded.
She would fake being sick AT work to get out of going to work, talked about how, because she was three kids, the gubment gives her enough money to not need this job. She would go so far as to stick her hand down her throat to throw up just to get to go home.
She quit and became a sort of nurse or dental assistant, no schooling, probably some temp agency hook-up.
>>
File: 1460759086001.jpg (16 KB, 204x162) Image search: [Google]
1460759086001.jpg
16 KB, 204x162
>>27976634
>work at clothing store
>woman comes up to me
>"...um this dress has a broken zipper you shouldnt be selling it"
>thats why its on sale ma'am
>"i want one without a broken zipper!!"
>we have plenty, but theyre full price
>"I WANT ONE FOR THIS PRICE. DONT YOU HAVE ONE ON SALE THAT ISN'T BROKEN?"
also
>have really tall lingerie display that goes up the wall
>"hi i want this bralette but it's too small..."
>this is the largest size they come in (a large)
>"that one way at the top looks a lot bigger though..."
>tell her it won't be any bigger than the one she has
>"you don't know what you're talking about! get that one down it's way bigger!"
>get it down
>it's a medium
>>
>>27976843
>"you don't know what you're talking about"

Oooooo I'd have punched that bitch.
>>
> Work in tech support at a major retailer
> Most of our clientele consists of old people and shitskins who can't speak English well
> See a 14-year-old walk in with what seems like his grandma
> Assume the grandma fucked her computer up and that the kid is the token "techie in the family"
> See a Monster Energy and PewDiePie sticker on the laptop
> Kid explains he's an "up and coming Let's Player" who's having video/audio issues
> Kid didn't understand that you could remove/uninstall programs, use a browser other than Microsoft Edge, install programs outside of the W10 app store, among other obvious things
> Try to have a conversation with the two of them while fixing it; ask the kid if he's into PC gaming
> "How does that even work? Don't they need to remake games with the keyboard instead of a controller?"

Aren't kids supposed to be smart when it comes to technology? For the past five years I've been hearing stories of middle/high schools teaching basic computer science and programming, then this shit happens.
>>
>>27976880
there's no cure for shit parenting i.e. doing nothing
>>
>>27976880
More.

> 8:45 AM
> Store opens at 9:00 AM
> Lady is circling the parking lot in her car
> Gets out while shaking her head; starts banging on the front glass
> We let her in early; she immediately whistles and yells "SOMEBODY!? ANYBODY?!"
> Run over to her, resist the urge to choke-slam her
> "I got a.....a iPad 6....and I need the thing to make it go to an iPhone Plus. Where is it?"
> nigga_what_dafuq.jpg
> Calmly try to reword it to her, asking if she needs a way to be able to transfer content from her iPad to her iPhone
> "I've got an IPAD SIX. IPAD SIX. I need the cable to make it GO TO THE IPHONE PLUS. I GOT A PLUS."
> Explain to her that Lightning cables going from one device to another don't exist, and it'd be impossible
> Explain to her that if she sets up iCloud Photos, she wouldn't need to buy anything
> "You don't know a goddamn thing you're saying. What's your name? I don't think you understand the importance of this. I'm a blogger. My pictures are too important for an I-You-Whatever Cloud."

This shit went on for two minutes until she called the manager a scumbag and left.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.