[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How true is this? Are whites and asians just less masculine than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1392522593050.png (741 KB, 1181x1398) Image search: [Google]
1392522593050.png
741 KB, 1181x1398
How true is this?
Are whites and asians just less masculine than other races?
>>
>>27976005
It's not. Most trannies are scrawny niggers
>>
>>27976005
Nature would be the wrong term. Our culture makes us less masculine, but don't forget where we came from.

Whites and asians were by far the most aggressively expanding, intelligent and successful race. We just grew up. We got to a point where we were mostly happy with what we had and developed a culture where we could focus on the intellectual and cultural achievements of our species instead of just the primal ones.

In this respect, the darker races are certainly more masculine, as even their modern cultural backgrounds are far more primitive and violent. But really, is that masculinity at that point? The stereotypical white man uses their intelligence to solve their issues in order to maximize the benefits and minimize the damage of their decisions. The stereotypical black one would use violence, and end up destroying their lives by being thrown in a jail and never getting a job.

In this sense, if your masculinity is a measure of how physically assertive and aggressive someone is, then the most masculine creature of them all would be any random animal with very low intellect. Not something I would personally strive for.

So to answer your question, it's a matter of how you define masculinity. To me it seems there's no difference in masculinity, just the way in which it's manifested. To others, that aggression is the only masculinity they notice. And so their opinions, to be honest, are stupid, primal and damaging to the society, so they don't really matter.
>>
>>27976005
>tfw no big black boy to turn me into a blonde bimbo slut.
>>
>>27976005
Yeah the two most successful races to ever exist are feminine.

Or

This is race-play for male masochists and you're shitposting.
>>
>>27976005
For sissy races they sure did a good job of conquering every place in the world including most African countries
>>
Finally my master race status is recognized.

Don't forget to put hafu's in the middle.
>>
>>27976005

What's the target audience for this "whit/asian sissy" stuff? Who is it supposed to appeal to?
>>
>>27976367

High test white and Asian males ofc
>>
>>27976247
> two most successful races to ever exist
Exactly, which is why they make for the most successful sissies

>tfw eurasian femboy masterrace
>>
>>27976367
People with Masochistic Emasculation Fetish.
>>
>>27976472
>Exactly, which is why they make for the most successful sissies
God damn flawless logic
/thread
>>
>>27976173
I like this post, I believe this is also the reason some phenotypes aren't expressed in whites and Asians. Like the big penor for example. It is believed that we evolved big penises due to competition (ones that other primates don't have, since they just need to beat up opposing males to get all the women, there was little to no cucking). The larger the penis, the deeper the sperm can start off in, giving your children a head start vs the others who've used that roast (also penis head can help scoop out rival sperm). As civilization progressed, people subdued the roasties biological urges by forcing the "traditional" relationship (kinda related https://youtu.be/UxpVwBzFAkw), thus penis size didn't matter anymore, since that 80/20 rule gets rekt and people with smaller peepees get to breed. That probably didn't happen in "lower" cultures.
do I have any sources? Lolno, this is just from my head, from what I've heard from vids and such
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.