[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get autism flares over trivial things that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-The-Frog-Enough-27.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Does anyone else get autism flares over trivial things that you know you shouldn't care about?

>someone says ATM machine
>correct them saying that the M in ATM means machine
>they look at me like I'm the insane one

>playing Monopoly
>someone pronounce Reading Railroad like "reeding"
>tell them it's pronounced "redding"
>nobody believes me
>>
Yes my autism gets triggered when someone opens a bag of chips or something upside down.
>>
File: 1459907798451.gif (455 KB, 354x194) Image search: [Google]
1459907798451.gif
455 KB, 354x194
walking across railroad tracks

>friend sees *Railroad Xing*
>"anon, why does the road say railroad zing? What the hell is a zing?"
>tell him that it's CROSSing
>"it seems retarded that they would put an X. Not everyone would know about that."

Also when I ask my sister what each emoji means when she sends messages to me because how the fuck would I know that a laughing face, a gun and a skull means a joke made her "dead". What the fuck?
>>
>>27968984
Mine is all the retards driving on the road. That, and huge trucks I can't see around. I will speed past people and miss my exit on the highway, just to prove a point. And then missing the exit triggers me. I'm getting better about this but yeah.

Slow people (sidewalk, wherever).

Other things - getting my groceries double bagged, complete waste. If I drop a french fry, pisses me off and I obviously won't eat it.

Reddit on the whole. If I go on that cesspool, all I want to do is call out the fucking cringey faggot retards. Then again, half the site is autistic debates so I really should stay away.

The edgelords that say the right way to open a banana is from the bottom. No, that's the most disgusting part, eat from the top and skip out the bottom 1 cm.
>>
>>27969273

You might just want to stop hanging out with retards Anon. I'm pretty sure that 99.99% of the population knows that "Xing" means crossing.
>>
>>27968984
I thought that last one was bullshit to be honest. I had to google that.

English language teaches us like that though so it's not as blatantly retarded for a mistake like ATM machine.
>>
>>27969408
>Mine is all the retards driving on the road.
>I will speed past people and miss my exit on the highway, just to prove a point.

I hate to break it to you anon, but you're one of the retards

t. someone whose job description is to drive every day for 6 hours
>>
I get pissed almost every time I see the letter "c". Seriously, it need not exist. Every use of that letter should be performed by "k" or "s".
>>
>>27969868
>I thought that last one was bullshit to be honest. I had to google that.

I wouldn't care so much if people would just accept that I'm right and not argue about it. But nope, they have to argue it. Never mind that Reading Lines was a huge railroad business when trains were a big thing. Never mind that fact that Reading, Pennsylvania is a city with almost 90,000 residents. Guess they've been pronouncing their own city's name wrong since the 18th century.

>>27971042

But "K" is such a shitty looking letter compared to "C".
>>
>receiving emails from people at work (ESPECIALLY when it's from someone above my pay grade) who can't use the correct version of you're or your etc

FUCK SAKE IT'S NOT HARD REEEEEEEE
>>
>>27968984
>>27969868
>>27971158

I used to live by the Reading Terminal Market and was surprised to learn the same. But I always thought it was a Pennsylvania thing because there's lots of retarded pronunciations in that area.
>>
>>27971158
>But "K" is such a shitty looking letter compared to "C".

Feminized bitchboy detected. The other anon is right, c shouldn't exist. It's also shit aesthetically. K is a hard shape and matches the hard sound. S is a soft shape and matches the soft sound. C is a stupid round-soft piece of shit.
>>
File: noodleshade-k-lowercase.png (10 KB, 800x1050) Image search: [Google]
noodleshade-k-lowercase.png
10 KB, 800x1050
>>27971256

Maybe. I write my lowercase Ks rounded like pic related.
>>
speaking of monopoly....I rage every time I play it, because nobody plays by the official rules. They never like to bid on a property if someone refuses it, they always use that dumb "free parking" space for money>. Doing stuff like this increases the length of the game by a lot, which is why so many retards think the game is long and boring when, if you play by the rules, its not that long.
>>
>>27968984

When someone on 4chan posts in a thread, they reply to many of the posts, so their post shows up for almost every reply. For some reason that makes me goddamn rage.
>>
>>27971042
what about the "ch" and "tch" clusters?
>>
>>27968984
The concept of tipping is the only thing that makes me feel that way, but I don't think that's really autistic.
>>
File: 1399511616032.jpg (64 KB, 624x649) Image search: [Google]
1399511616032.jpg
64 KB, 624x649
>Anon, making pasta? I'll help!!
>>
>>27969273
When I was in first grade my teacher had us sit in a huge circle and she made each kid explain what the sign meant. The sign she showed me said "Ped X-ing" and my 6 year old brain couldn't figure it out so she berated me in front of the whole class and made me cry.
>>
>>27971448

whats wrong with this? seriously
>>
>>27971485

Either he doesn't like having short noodles or he doesn't like the little fragments that are flying everywhere. Short noodles is solved by boiling as is. Fragments is solved by breaking smaller clusters and breaking them closer to the center.
>>
>>27969102
>mfw i do this on purpose
>>
File: 1334534091979.jpg (198 KB, 801x720) Image search: [Google]
1334534091979.jpg
198 KB, 801x720
>>27971448
Triggered

Brobot pls
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 627x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 627x430
>>27971448
STOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Holy fuck this triggers me
>>
>>27969102
If they're flavored chips it's better to open upside down because you get easier access to all of the flavor powder that settled while the bag was on the shelf.
>>
>riding in someone's car
>they park
>they don't pull up the braking brake
>now when we get out the car jiggles around

>autumn time
>girls start wearing sweaters and hoodie
>but keep wearing shorts

THAT STYLE OF DRESS MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE
>>
>>27971042
I actually had my name legally changed because the 'c' was triggering me
>>
>>27968984
>walking with family in the city

>they can't fucking flow

>almost walk into people

>sometimes they do walk into people

>holy shit, just use your eyes. like fuck. holy shit, damnit
>>
>>27972282
I fucking hate crowded walkways so much, seeing people walking in a group makes me cringe and want to lobotomize them.
>>
>>27969408
>getting my groceries double bagged
This is so the bag doesn't tear if it's a heavy load you tard.
>>
File: 0ruoOYw.jpg (46 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0ruoOYw.jpg
46 KB, 640x360
>>27968984
> walking on the sidewalk
> group of three fucks walking side by side just keep walking towards me and don't make space or even act like I exist
> gonna kill a mother fucker
>>
>>27971042

Examined your post, found out that there was only one time where you used that letter, and it was in quotation marks.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.