[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The beginning of my downfall in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: 9Gfr6Z95.jpg (49 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
9Gfr6Z95.jpg
49 KB, 500x336
This the culmination of events that eventually led to the pinnacle of my youth, when things started going south for me leading to me dropping out of high school as a friendless stoner loser, pissing in bottles and spending 24 hours a day on the computer.

>Be me
>12 years old in the 7th grade.
>Had a friend named Josh, he was my best friend since the 5th grade.
>We did everything together, hung out almost every day or talked on the phone. He had other friends, but he was basically my only friend.
>He starts becoming friends with the fat wannabe wigger Levi.
>Levi was a bully and tried to act hard because he had a shitty upbringing and his older brother was in a gang
>Levi was a bully and he decided I would be one of his targets.
>He picked on me all the time and got all the other people in our group to pick on me too
>Josh didn't really join in, but he never defended me
>Josh and Levi start hanging out more and more, Levi introduces Josh to weed, alcohol, stealing shit from stores, general shitbaggery.
>I am getting picked on more and more by the group. One day during lunch when I sit down with them, they all stood up in coordination and walked away. Nobody said "haha we were just joking" or anything, it was done with the sole intention of hurting me.
>I am hanging out by myself more and more after school, rarely ever see Josh now.

TO BE CONTINUED
>>
File: 1438983401196.gif (50 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1438983401196.gif
50 KB, 74x98
I want the next part
>>
>>27959820
>Somebody named their kid Levi
He was a cunt from conception
>>
>8th grade comes around and Josh is a full on wigger now, smoking weed all the time and getting in trouble.
>I still hang out with the "group" but I am basically an object of amusement at this point. I get picked on regularly and a few kids try to start fights with me, but I was a gentle kid and would never do anything back.
>As I am getting desperate for friendship, I hang out with Josh one day and I smoke weed for the first time at age 13. I didn't feel much, but I puked at the end of the day. I don't know why.
This is when it all went to shit.
>Josh and Levi just show up at my door one day after school. They come inside and they're being little shits.
>Levi goes into the freezer and grabs some ice cream without asking and starts eating it. We go into the back yard with it and he throws the cover of it over the fence and says "Do something about it faggot"
>wtf is this? I tell him to fuck off and put my ice cream away.
>Then while one of them would distract me by pretending to break stuff or go into a room they weren't supposed to, the other was going around the house stealing shit.
>After about 15 minutes of this my mom comes home from work.
>They both start walking away from my house really quick looking like they have stuff in their pockets and coat. I was like "Hey wait guys, where are you going?"
>Mom starts looking around, tells me she is missing a bottle of wine and some jewelry. Brother tells me he is missing like three PS1 games.
>I start bawling my eyes out and say I think they stole them while distracting me
>My mom calls Josh's house and tells her what happened. His mom finds the wine, video games and jewelry and drives it over to our house, apologizing for what happened. Says she doesn't know whats happening to her son, he is becoming a delinquent.
>Josh and Levi see me at school the next day, say "Hey man we weren't actually going to keep that stuff we were just joking haha, why did you rat us out?"
>>
>>27960093
This.. poor guy
>>
>I told them to go away and stop talking to me.
>They do, as well as everyone else in the group
>Now I am totally friendless.
>Go and sit at the dreaded "nerd table" in the lunch room. These are the chess club, anime geeks that spell absolute social doom in middle school.
>They accept me, I start hanging out with a few of them, rest of 8th grade isn't awful, even though my grades are freefalling due to apathy and the lingering depression of the stealing incident which really fucked with me.
>Just like every other friend I had in life, they move away or go to different high schools, so I go to high school friendless.
>Eventually get into the stoner crowd to be accepted by someone, ditching classes and not doing any school work.
>10th grade I get expelled for ditching too many days within the first 2 months of school.
>Go to two different schools, fucking up in all of them and getting kicked out.
>Being the fucking dumbass I am, I even start talking to Josh again. We hang out a few times mostly to smoke weed or cop alcohol. I think we're starting to connect again.
>He was just gaining my trust so he could rip me off. I let him do it three times.

Next post will be about the times he ripped me off.
>>
>First time Josh rips me off he told me he had a sack he could sell me, he would be outside waiting for me.
>It was at night so I went to his house and we did the exchange on the side of the house with his friend. They were like "keep it down man, be fast".
>I took it and went home to take a look in the bag
>Sold me a $20 bag of lawn grass. I was fucking pissed.
>It gets worse.
>I put it in a altoids tin to save and show to him the next day to get my money back. My mom decided to search my room while I took a shower and found the tin. She is waiting for me when I get out and starts yelling at me about the weed she found under my bed.
>I tell her "Mom, that was lawn grass, it wasn't weed. I'll prove it."
>She tells me "I already flushed it down the toilet anon, I am not STUPID. You are grounded for a month".
>MFW
>I call Josh and start yelling at him, he tells me "I had no idea man! There was some weed in there I swear! You aren't getting any money back my friends crazy he will fuck us up if we say anything."

Second time

>I didn't learn a fucking lesson, I keep talking to him. A few months later I ask him if he can get a sack. He says yeah for sure.
>I go walk with him to this neighborhood by my house. He tells me to wait down the block for him, the guy he is getting it from is super paranoid and won't sell if he saw me there.
>"OK man cool!"
>I am standing there for 30 minutes. He isn't coming back.
>I go home and call him
>He picks up and pretends to be his brother. I tell him "I know its you Josh" he keeps pretending to be his brother say "IF YOU CALL AGAIN ILL BEAT YOUR ASS JOSH ISN'T HERE FAGGOT"

Third time
>He was at this other sketchy kids house I went to sometimes to score drugs. I didn't say anything to him, he didn't say anything to me
>This other sketchy kid and him decided I was a sucker and it was time to rip me off.
>I have my brothers pipe on me, I take it out when were smoking and Josh says "cool pipe, can I see it?"
>"Yeah OK"
>>
>hands me his shittier pipe "I found this one in the field awhile ago"
>He has my brothers pipe and the sketchy kid calls him inside the house real quick (we were in the front yard).
>I had given the sketchy kid some money for a sack, he was getting it from his brother in the house
>20 minutes passes by, nobody is coming out of the house.
>I go ring on the doorbell, sketchy kids brother answers
>Brother is this huge tatted up thug. He looks down at me and says "what?" I ask him if Josh and sketch are in there
>"Yeah, they are"
>Can you get them for me?
>"No, I can't."
>I uhh... huh?
>"Look, fuck off before I break those fucking glasses off your face"

Go home, brother beats my ass for taking his pipe, I have lost about $100 to my former best friend, getting betrayed four times by him now. I finally learned my lesson though.
>>
Oy Vey! Never trust a jew like Levi
>>
>>27960463

OK, these posts are legitimately freakin' depressing.

I'm sorry, Anon.

No one deserves this treatment. You had a run in with a couple of manipulative psychopaths, and they've fucked you up for life.
>>
this is painful to read

bloxl
>>
Bumperino originalo buddy
>>
File: 1457113377415.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457113377415.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Too much green; do not care. if you're gonna unload a wall of text at least write it in the normal paragraph format. I mean hell most of those lines are damn near sentences of their own. at least in a normal paragraph it wouldn't be a fucking eyesore.
>>
>>27961298
OP dont pander to this newfag you are doing everything correctly and I am enjoying it

Also I hope there is a "where are they now" at the end that shows these dudes failing in life especially josh, or a pic of how trashy they are or something
>>
>>27961298

Go back to your precious reddit.

/r9k/ was about greentext stories from the beginning. Don't like the format, there's a few billion other websites out there you can go visit.

tl;dr: Fuck off.

>>27959820

OP, ignore this stupid shit and carry on depressing the hell out of us.
>>
my school like was fucked up by manipulative psychopaths too
>>
>>27961583
>Stealing OP's thunder
But still, continue
>>
>>27959820
Hey. Is that you in the pic?

How old are you now?

If that's you in the picture you look sweet and cool. That probably comes as very little comfort on the internet from someone anonymous and all that, but it could be because I'm stoned right now that you look just like this dude I dreamed about a few nights ago (I know creepy but whatever) and idk I'd be your friend. Sorry for how next level creepy this is I'm just lonely.

>>27960263
Sad. ;-;
>>
>>27960896
I got taken advantage of for like 2 thousand or more so at least it's not that bad for you.
>>
File: 1460938990941.jpg (28 KB, 336x348) Image search: [Google]
1460938990941.jpg
28 KB, 336x348
>>27959820
the feels are heavy in here
>>
>>27960896
I'm assuming this is the end. Did you ever see them again, OP?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (30 KB, 790x1054) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
30 KB, 790x1054
hey man it's never too late for revenge

there's this kid who owes me 20 bucks but he keeps ducking me, so I threw this through his window last night :P (edgy, I know)

next time I see him I'll ask nicely one more time, if he says he doesn't have it he's getting tazed and his pockets are getting tapped for everything
>>
>>27963249
Window replacement is at least 100$ fuck off u got revenge
>>
>>27963249
Is it really worth extorting someone for twenty dollars?
>>
>>27963249
>20 dollars
What are you, black?
>>
File: ob7B0rH.jpg (146 KB, 1844x1210) Image search: [Google]
ob7B0rH.jpg
146 KB, 1844x1210
>>27963491
he should've thought about that before he tried to fuck me. he's had numerous chances to make it right.
>>27963565
yeah I can buy drugs with 20 dollars
>>
>>27960463
>>27960772
>>27960896
No sympathy desu, you should try not being a retarded pothead nigger.
>>
File: bubbles.jpg (44 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
bubbles.jpg
44 KB, 500x374
>>27963660
You sound like a miserable person tbqhwy.
>>
File: 1461022917250.png (45 KB, 281x327) Image search: [Google]
1461022917250.png
45 KB, 281x327
>>27964450
and you sound like a normalfaggot, faggot
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.