[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Odd people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: neckbeard.jpg (75 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
75 KB, 500x375
>be me a few years ago
>be in a shitty high school in Tennessee
>new kid arrives, everything is cool, but then he shows his real side
>this kid has black hair, pimples coating his entire face to the point of bleeding 24/7, and is skinny as all fuck
>I make the mistake of talking to him, apparently his is INSANE as fuck
>he constantly tries to get girls to talk to him, even though literally the only thing that he can talk about is "da yuu-ees mawr-hines"
>he comes to me, because I was quieter, and asks me if I play video games, I say yes, but its just shit like tf2 and borderlands.
>He tries to impress everybody, but literally every time it falls flat on his bulbous face.
Here are some examples of this guys antics
>he had a shitty 10$ tracfone and he was trying to convince people that it was magic
>he opens up the back where the battery is and just flips the battery around so the connections are flipped, and he said that it somehow boosts signal reception
later
>he says that he has a girlfriend, and nobody believed him, so he showed me a picture on his phone
>its a picture of a little girl, no older than 7
>the next picture he shows us is of her without any clothes
Needless to say, some police were called, and he was suspended for the whole year

>finally, this guy LOVED swords, and he believed that he was in some kind of magic realm, where he was its master.
>he on numerous occasions tried to bring a katana to school to show people
>he would talk about how he had a secret bunker in the woods, with all sorts of guns and canned pork n' beans.
>he said that there are puddles that are deeper than coal mines, and that he has magic dogs the size of cows, that only obey his command

Anyone else ever meet someone who was just fucking whacked out of there mind?
>>
I was in the psych ward with this 18 year old kid who always talked in a forced British accent, claiming that he learned the accent in the womb when his pregnant mother visited the UK despite him being born in the US.

he also claimed he could talk to his British ancestors and that they followed him everywhere and gave him special knowledge about politics and war and social issues. he literally would talk to hallucinations in the middle of class or group therapy.

he tried so hard to make friends but no one wanted to be around him because he could only talk about himself. feel bad for the kid's parents.
>>
>>27959765
Sometimes I think Im the reincarnated form of Ricardo Lopez. But I also do a lot of DXM so that probably contributes to it.
>>
>>27960038
>gave him special knowledge about politics and war and social issues

holy shit, this is one of the most hilarious manifestions of shcizophrenia to ever exist
>>
File: 1458075262661.jpg (122 KB, 991x658) Image search: [Google]
1458075262661.jpg
122 KB, 991x658
I am an odd person. Not charming or quirky or eccentric. Just plain weird.

I have bizarre fetishes that normal people wouldn't even perceive as sexual. I have zero friends and pretend to be some sort of post-apocalyptic hero, picking locks, playing with machetes, making tea outdoors wearing gas masks and drawing multiple drawings of the same actress I like whom I feel I've grown up with and have some sort of special connection with. My hygiene is deplorable and everyone in work hates me because I never find the right words at the right time. I eat the same food day after day and if my routine is disturbed I become animalistic and bewildered.

But my exception is that I am painfully aware of my abnormality. I don't sugarcoat it as uniqueness and I don't excuse myself with a diagnosis.

My insight is the only light in the fog that is my brain problems, and let me tell you, I would rather be blissfully unaware like the kind of people you mention.
>>
>>27960339
I hope for you that you are trying to be funny or something, if not, I'm really sorry to hear about your life
>>
>>27960339
You just think you are more interesting than others
I am no sheep
Autsim
>>
>>27960339
I'd probably be friends with you, especially if we worked together. I do feel bad for you though, and I wish there was some help for you.
>>
I know this semi autistic guy who's been trough a lot of phases.

First, he said he was a bullfighter (Spaniard here), and he dressed like one and took some classes (his parents are lawyers so he's kinda rich).
Then, he said he was a fallen angel, he stalked a girl every day for months, just stood outside her house, claiming he was protecting her from the demons.
After that he had his greatest phase. The mentalist one. He was a big fan of the show and he started to dress like Patrick Jane, used blue contact lenses and dyed his hair blond. He also learned some psicology/magic tricks. During this phase, while he was 19, he fell for a 12 y.o girl from the other part of the country and he moved there, all the way up north, alone, to date her. He lasted maybe three weeks before her mother noticed it and threatened him. He moved back down south and started the actor phase. He claimed he looked like Brad Pitt and started acting like him in inglorious bastards, he did the monologue every fucking day. Even the teachers laughed at him.
He started playing drums later (was actually good at it) and moved to another town. All I know is that he has a gf his own age now and failed his driving test 8 times, but still his parents bought him a big ass BMW.
>>
>>27960339
I see myself in you, anon
I love locks. I can watch videos about them and watch them be picked for hours. Love to buy them at thrift stores.
I don't have a diagnosis either, except for a childhood diagnosis of ARFID, which is still very relevant. I can't eat multitextured foods, and most likely related, I can't stand to be touched, or hear loud sounds. Light can sometimes be bothersome.
My day is scheduled rigorously, and disrupting that causes panic to the point I can hardly function.
I love puzzles, and am obsessed with numbers and their properties. I constantly solve equations in my head. My favorite numbers are 3,9, and 8128.
>have also been told the way i memorize long numbers is insane
Needless to say, I'm socially inept. Can never read people and honestly have no desire to.
>>
>>27960339
your life sounds like the plot to a C list comedy, imagine it, some troupe of low quality british actors wear gas masks and acting like the apocolyse happened. like Shuan of the Dead
>>
>>27959765
>>27960038
>>27960133

Schizotypal.

>>27960133

Yes, they are fucking hilarious. These are the fuckers that think they're actually Napoleon or secret agents for the Illuminati and shit.
>>
>>27959765
I'm the odd person at work
Literally in all other aspects of life I am fine talking to other people but when it comes to work I just get it wrong. I think out of all my jobs I have only ever made work friends there once.

Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
>bullying others for being mentally-ill
>on /r9k/
Fuck off, you insufferable, cruel normies. Fuck off my board.
>>
>>27961428
>making fun of people who are literally pedophiles is wrong
>>
>>27961497
where do you think we are? zxyw
>>
File: 86.gif (162 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
86.gif
162 KB, 300x100
>>27961497
I happened to get a banner relevant to this.
>>
I fucking hate these threads
>>
File: 1445276137108.gif (969 KB, 450x276) Image search: [Google]
1445276137108.gif
969 KB, 450x276
>>27959765
where you at in tennessee OP
/knoxville area/ here
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.