[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does r9k fight back against this normie society? >dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 396x385
How does r9k fight back against this normie society?

>dropped out and have lived with parents for last 5 years
>on welfare supplied by taxpaying wageslaves
>dont spend a cent so im not stimulating the economy
>no job
>sometimes dad will tell me to get a job
>send shitty applications on purpose so i never get asked to go for an interview
>mom has gotten fed up a few times to the point where she has driven me to multiple stores and walked in with me and told them i need a job, a couple times i actually got an interview but acted retarded
>only one time did they offer me the job but i told my mom they didnt get back to me
>throw garbage everywhere
>complain about my food everywhere i go and get it for free
>sometimes cut in front of people in lines and then act retarded if they actually confront me(they usually dont because i cut in front of women and old people)
>sometimes go to stores and knock over bags of chips and other items so wageslaves have to pick them up
>sometimes move food to the wrong place so wagie has to find where it goes and so customers cant find what they are looking for
>>
>>27957728
Here's another one for your list:
Put pork in the halal sections of the store whenever you see one.
>>
File: 12341234123.jpg (32 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
12341234123.jpg
32 KB, 436x436
>dropped out of university
>live off wagecuck mommy's money
>spend all of my allowance on anime stuff and onaholes shipped from Japan so no Amerinormie companies make a cent from me
>don't tip wagecucks when I order delicious pizza with mommy's credit card
>make fake suicide attempts when mommy tries to force me to get a job or go back to university

my campaign of terror against this normie society will never end

feel my wrath, normies
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1456x1108
>>27957826
keep up the good work brother. the beta uprising can happen in many ways. this way they dont even see it coming until their society comes crashing down
>>
>>27957728
So tell us about your hobbies.
>>
>>27958502
>hobbies

literally all i do all day is shitpost on r9k. dont even like anime or vidya.
>>
>>27958502
Anime and vidya.
Anything more than those two and you're a confirmed normie. Just facts.
>>
>>27958502
desu his life is already more adventurous than my wagekeking pussychasing one
he does all the bullshit on purpose to avoid doing shit, in a way hes creative

im literally feeling shit for not earning enough SHEKELS and that prevents me from smashing pussy daily
what fucking bullshit is this
>>
File: Hank_sallaD.png (133 KB, 529x314) Image search: [Google]
Hank_sallaD.png
133 KB, 529x314
You aint fighting back, youre just an asshole.
>>
>>27958887
bootyblasted wagecuck detected
>>
File: 1459985029897.jpg (10 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
1459985029897.jpg
10 KB, 219x230
Happened today
> being at home playing vidya
>5'7 manlet
>parents finds out I dropped out of school
>be in TeamSpeak with 5 guys
>suddenly someone pulling my hood down and slap my face
>turn around and fight back my 95+kg father
>throw him down and tried a triangle choke(did mma in my normie years )
>didn't work so tried to choke him
>he gave up
>tfw my first fight ever was against my own father
Just fuck my life up
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.