[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do women really find guys who volunteer that attractive? Seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: perfect boyfriend.png (666 KB, 1594x944) Image search: [Google]
perfect boyfriend.png
666 KB, 1594x944
Do women really find guys who volunteer that attractive? Seems like a weird criteria to judge guys on.
>>
They find attractive people attractive.
>>
>>27954231
>Seems like a weird criteria to judge guys on.
Women appreciate people who give them shit for free. Being a volunteering person means (to them) you'd be more likely to accept having an uneven relationship in their favor.

But women are also preconditioned to like guys who are selfish/arrogant/"alpha". If you volunteer you show yourself to be what they want to settle with. But it also eliminates you from the casual sex candidate group.

Women are just awful creatures who lie to get what they want.
>>/adv/17047211
This is a prime example. A woman who claims to be assertive yet doesn't even know how to describe being assertive.

Ask in that thread and you will get a fine list of lies.
>>
>>27954231
>attractive guy who volunteers
>woah look at Chad he's so altruistic, so involved, ah~
>unattractive guy who volunteers
>uuuhhhh what a creep I'm sure he's doing it so he can stalk anonette/because he's a perv/what a tryhard
>>
>>27954288

this

checked btw
>>
>>27955135
Nobody thinks like this, not even SJWs from tumblr
>>
>>27955180
lol
You must not know many women
>>
File: tam gdzie gasna gwiazdy.jpg (611 KB, 1771x1482) Image search: [Google]
tam gdzie gasna gwiazdy.jpg
611 KB, 1771x1482
>ywn be even close to guys in this chart
>>
These guys are all pretty much the same and they are all lame what the fuck.
>>
>>27954288
>>27954345
nailed it in two posts
>>
These """""men"""""" are all extremely unattractive except for Tyrone.

They are the epitome of beta bux.
>>
>>27954231
i look like ali alaquaq and im greek
>>
>>27954345

No way does it eliminate you from casual sex. I know that if I was a woman, a friendly outgoing guy who was in shape and volunteers would have me dropping my panties.
>>
>>27954231

>Chang Long Wang

My fucking sides. This should be the official name for Asian Chads.
>>
File: spicy.jpg (125 KB, 723x1000) Image search: [Google]
spicy.jpg
125 KB, 723x1000
>>27954231
>Asian taller than the Latino
Have you people not seen Asians? They're like 5'9" at most. (Yao Ming doesn't count)

>tfw Latino
>tfw made it in height department
>tfw I just need to lift and dance to meet Enrique's discription

I can make it right? :^)
>>
>>27955393
all meds look the same

there've been centuries of rape and invasions between southern europe/north africa/the middle east
>>
>>27956121
You ain't never heard of Big Wang Bai?
>>
>>27955228
change the 'what a creep, etc.' to 'meh' and it's accurate
>>
>>27954231
>Do women really find guys who volunteer that attractive

They find attractive guys attractive, other stuff is so that they won't seem like shallow whores.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.