[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW neighbours wake you up every day with a bunch of wagecucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Begbie.jpg (37 KB, 371x361) Image search: [Google]
Begbie.jpg
37 KB, 371x361
>TFW neighbours wake you up every day with a bunch of wagecucks working on their shitty house at EXACTLY 8am.

Anyone else literally unable to sleep in because assholes in your neighbourhood feel the need to hire people to work on their house literally every day doing all sorts of dumb shit?
Power washing, sanding, mowing the fucking lawn. Every year is exactly the same. My face is literally aging twice as fast because of my cuckold neighbours waking me up early every fucking day god fucking damn I need to buy property out in the country fuck my life

pic related, what i would do to them at a bar
>>
Why do you need to get up later than 8? Go to sleep earlier if you're that tired
>>
>have insane cunt neighbour with spoiled brat daughter in middle school
>work nights, have the day off
>wake up at 2:45 PM in the summer heat to daughter practicing tapdancing on their wooden deck to top 40 garbage radio
>know it's a reasonable time to make noise outside
>don't give a shit
>open all windows and blast DMX until she goes inside
>drink morning/afternoon coffee in silence

fuck neighbours
>>
>>27953936

takes me 2 hours to fall asleep, and thats after a day of heavy work/working out.

also i am incredibly light sleeper and wake up 2-3 times every night regardless.

i envy you people who effortlessly sleep 7 straight hours
>>
>>27953827
Sounds like you're the only cuckold in this situation, pal.
>>
>>27954012
>effortlessly sleep 7 hours
I go to sleep at 11:30-12 and wake up around 5:15, you really don't need that much sleep
>>
>>27954002

lmao, my kinda man. i was heavily considering blasting my home system loud as fuck but thought whats the point
>>
>>27954041

everyones different. if i dont get 7 hours at least my face gets that standard puffy tired look and I feel like shit all day. when i was younger i could hapilly sleep 9-11 hours. shit was cash
>>
>>27954012
Stop looking at shit on your computer/phone before you go to bed. Take a 30 minute break from any screen type before you go to bed. You'll fall asleep faster.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.