[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm creating a cougar dating website profile, I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Bd2SN7RCEAANURX.jpg (23 KB, 438x480) Image search: [Google]
Bd2SN7RCEAANURX.jpg
23 KB, 438x480
I'm creating a cougar dating website profile, I can't figure out what ny username should be. I don't want to look nerds or like a little puasy. Please help
>>
Actually probably a pretty good idea to try out that type of website.
I got drunk and signed up for one and sperged out with a forever alone rant on my profile and actually had women messaging me. Women messaging men on a dating website?? What?!
You're username should be something to match your personality, try something like liteheaded. Then in your bio write out why you think you're bright.
>>
File: SPINSTER ROASTIE MOMMY WHORE.png (75 KB, 1120x315) Image search: [Google]
SPINSTER ROASTIE MOMMY WHORE.png
75 KB, 1120x315
>she fell for the feminism meme
>she spent the majority of her twenties being a slut and feeling 'empowered'
>she naively thinks she's going to bypass the beta provider rule
>she's frantically searching for all of the Chads left that are her age, but all have settled down or are dating younger women
>she foolishly believes she's going to trick a young, handsome 5-10 years her younger Chadlet into marrying her
>she's even looking for men younger than that
>she's calling up all of her ex's that have moved on, professing her love to them only to find out that they don't reciprocate the same sentiments
>she's turned down half a dozen beta, ugly, manlet redditor engineers and CS majors

What's it going to be girly? Spinstership or Beta provider?

The days of scoring Chads who'll want to start relationships with you are over.
>>
>>27953533
Orbit
its kind of like orbiter but they would be too dumb to get it and think ur hella smart
>>
I'm gonna show up on our first date wearing a full pajama suit with a pacifier in my mouth.
>>
File: og.jpg (29 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
29 KB, 500x270
>>27953866
This guy couldn't get his dick wet in an oasis.
>>
>>27953866
Post this OP, word for word.
>>
>>27953533
You know there are no actual women there
>>
>>27953533
Name: Chad69
Profile: I'm lonely and looking for older women.

Don't pussyfoot around why you're there.
>>
>>27954127
if he's pussy footing he has more excuses to troll and interact with people
>>
File: mature-classy-older-women-nude.jpg (142 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
mature-classy-older-women-nude.jpg
142 KB, 800x1204
>>27953533
If you can find the rare mature that never had children or can't have any then she will make a nice partner for you.

She will basically be your mommy and probably support you financially but unlike your mommy she will fuck your brains out and do all the stuff a girlfriend would do.

Seriously fuck these young girls with their mental problems, Rich old matures is were it's at.
>>
Write that you are just looking for sex
>>
>>27954603
And that you have a huge penis. Tempt em a little bit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.