[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Job Interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1456064433016.png (99 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1456064433016.png
99 KB, 367x321
/r9k/ I need help I am nervous as hell, I somehow managed to pass a phone interview but they called my tomorrow for the real one and they also need a personal reference among other stuff, can it be one of parents who write it?
I'm at uni and I've been looking for part time work for a while and this is the chance, I will also have a few hours of training, any tips on how to not completely sperg out and fuck up or anything? It's a waiter post including some other stuff that go into restaurants.
Second problem is that I'm at uni in another city and even tho I have this chance, I was planning to get out from normie land right after my last final at the end of the month and get look for an internship, full time post back home. I also don't have anywhere to stay planned as I need to get my ass out of campus so this makes it even more of a struggle, What do I do robots?
tl;dr greentext incoming
>>
>be uni student
>looked for part time job for most of first year
>got an offer for interview and training tomorrow
>first time ever, don't know what to do
>they need personal reference, thinking about asking one of my parents
>if I don't get it I go on as usual, take my finals next month and gtfo off campis
>if I get it, I will get the chance to build work experience, but being minimum part time I will make as much as the rent accomodation which I also not have planned as this is far from home
What do? Thinking about giving it a shot anyway but not sure what to do if I actually manage to get it
>>
>>27951997>>27951997
>It's a waiter post
>personal reference among other stuff

Is that a meme?
>>
how old r u pal
>>
>>27951997

Bane post IRL. Wear what the CIA was wearing, do the pose, etc.
>>
>>27952197
It's true, I mean I never been to something like this before but they mentioned in the email that the government requires them to ask for those, they probably wouldn't be so strict otherwise
>>27952237
19, first year CS student
>>27952246
I might if I already had another job or internship lined up
>>
Please help me REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1450090134838.png (158 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
1450090134838.png
158 KB, 680x681
references can be your lecturers. Usually no family or friends.....retard
>>
File: 1458338894707.jpg (8 KB, 200x237) Image search: [Google]
1458338894707.jpg
8 KB, 200x237
I have decided robots, I will go anyway to see how the interview and training works and I will ask if I can start when I get back for second year of uni, meanwhile I will continue my hunt for the summer back home where is nice and comfy
>>
>>27951997
>reference
>parents

TOP KEK, try that they wont even take you serious anymore
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.