[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nice guy game actually works on average 5/10 girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1460821428911.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1460821428911.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
Most 5/10, maybe even 6/10 and below girls are simply satisfied with a dude who is a nice, together guy. You don't have to be Chad, you don't have to be cool or exciting or even funny really. If you do nice things like pay for dates, hold open doors, and tell her she's pretty regularly, she'll like you anyway. Seriously, just be sweet and make it seem like you're a safe pair of hands. That's the majority of everything you need.

As for being "together", that just means you're not a total loser. With the exception of my shoes I buy all of my from shitty stores like Old Navy, Uniqlo, Pacsun etc. but it all fits me. That's all that matters. I don't work out but I'm not obese or skelly mode. I work a job that isn't good (just retail) but it's enough. I'm not super goodlooking or tall (pretty short in fact), but I shave have no acne and a decent face (6/10 probably). Not very confident but I can talk to someone on the phone. These are all expectations that 90% of this board can meet.

It's very weird because I'm used to girls turning me down because I'm the exact opposite of an alpha badboy, but I've had a lot of success lately by simply "being myself" at girls who are more average than very pretty.
>>
No use trying to say that here, guys here are convinced that they're special snowflakes that have no chance with anyone anyway because of memes they saw. Good for you for using your head though, I've found pretty much the same thing. As long as you're not shooting for the 8/10 models, most girls, like most people, just want someone that makes them feel wanted.
>>
File: 1389720434987.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1389720434987.gif
991 KB, 500x281
>>27951660
>actually implying that /r9k/ has ever been wrong
>>
>>27951415
>6/10
I am like 3-6/10 based on who is rating me with 4 being my average rating.
> I work a job
I don't have a job since I am a non functioning schizophrenic, I am pseudo studying at 24 though
> have no acne
Have rosacea which is basically worse than acne unless your entire face is acne filled
>>27951660
> guys here are convinced that they're special snowflakes
I am a special snowflake. I would rather not be but sadly I am and you saying I am not wont change this.
>>
File: 1441260744046.jpg (561 KB, 1013x720) Image search: [Google]
1441260744046.jpg
561 KB, 1013x720
>together guy

Excuse me OP but I think you clicked the wrong board. This is /r9k/. You should double check your board before posting something clearly intended for /soc/ or /adv/.
>>
>>27951415
right, good luck pulling this off when every girl is an 11/10 in their own heads.
>>
>guys science is wrong i totally know way better
"Okay"
>>
>>27951415
How tall are you?

original
>>
>>27952096
5'8"

>>27951752
it's really easy to be together though. you could do so with minimal effort.
>>
>>27952128

You would think that, but life is pretty radically different if you either live in a place with a dead economy, are dirt poor, and have a family name with a shitty reputation in a tiny area.
>>
>>27951415
All the girls I see that I find attractive are way more attractive than me and can do better.

And fat girls are usually whores.
>>
>>27951415
post pic of your gf
original comentario aight mate? u know how it goes
>>
>5'6 manlet, chubby, alcoholic, depressed with social anxiety and a list of weird fetishes as long as your fucking arm

Tell me what hope I have? I am actually a decent nice guy irl (not the fedora tipping kind, a legit nice dude) but I have too many issues to "be myself" and find love.
>>
>be urself

I am myself, that's the problem
Normalfags like OP will never understand this
>>
>>27951415
>I can talk to someone on the phone
I fail this qualification

typing impersonally is literally the only way I can communicate without fucking up
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.