[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if i haven't been with a woman, am i really a man? and if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: kermit-rain.jpg (60 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
kermit-rain.jpg
60 KB, 1024x689
if i haven't been with a woman, am i really a man?
and if i'm not a man, what am i?
>>
bump to know as well
>>
being a man is being a normie, and being a normie is a bad thing
>>
File: 1418828578195.png (312 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1418828578195.png
312 KB, 640x480
>>27940947
we are the chosen ones OP

to be so undesirable that not even one human female has ever found us attractive is a feat of its own when considering that even ugly guys or fat guys manage to get a gf or have some kind of relationship with a girl

to have something within us that repels women of every weight, height, race, whatever, is a sign that there is something very, very wrong with us on the inside

even we have no idea what's going on with ourselves, but I believe it has to do with having a warped mind and or heart

we all know women are children, right? we also know that the people children avoid, are people that give off threatening or crazy vibes.

we can thus infer that, with the way women avoid us, they can sense something rotten in us to the core that we are oblivious to
>>
>>27940947
do not use the intimacy of others as a metric of value. Destiny gave to you a sword to carve out your own path.
>>
>>27941283
I thought the sword was going to be an innuendo
>>
File: 1459810355200.jpg (5 KB, 148x160) Image search: [Google]
1459810355200.jpg
5 KB, 148x160
>>27940947
>Am I really a man?
Define a man. If you define a man as a sentient creature capable of carving his will upon the face of the world, yes, you are just a weak and shitty one. If you define a man as a human male who has reproduced and set his offspring up for success, no.
>What am I?
A faggot.
>>
>>27941232
Amen, brother. Amen

Oregano
>>
When does a man stop being a man?
When he turns into a driveway!
>>
>>27941283
Well said, senpai. There is more to life than relationships. No matter how much society attempts to convince people otherwise.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.