[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when going to the psych ward for fun because its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: psychiatric-unit-2.jpg (83 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
psychiatric-unit-2.jpg
83 KB, 640x427
>that feel when going to the psych ward for fun because its the only place with girls that will talk to me
>>
I thought I was the only one who did this lol. Mental hospitals girls are so nice to me
>>
Well, I've only been to a psych ward once. It wasn't voluntary, lamentably enough, but an experience courtesy of a gang of goons who arrested me at taser-point.

Well, the women didn't talk to me there either, so I have to say I envy your position. There were people who did talk to me, however, There was the divorced guy who reminisced about chopping his ex-wife's head off with a shovel and running her over with a bus. There was also the morbidly obese fellow who screamed at me about the civil rights of the mushroom people.

The women kept a wide berth, however. Somethings never change, I suppose, even in the Land of the Mad.
>>
I know, right? That's pretty much the only place where I've met girls who were into me. I guess they'd have to be a little crazy to like a robot.
>>
File: blood sport.jpg (33 KB, 590x295) Image search: [Google]
blood sport.jpg
33 KB, 590x295
you loose hahahahah

come upon my stone, my body lays, but still i roam. and the earth becomes MY throne

https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
>>
File: 1445227789461.jpg (80 KB, 500x737) Image search: [Google]
1445227789461.jpg
80 KB, 500x737
>>27934980
rest in Pisces
>>
>>27934937
It's because they fear you could slash their throat at the drop of a hat.
>>
File: Dragons Fire.jpg (12 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
Dragons Fire.jpg
12 KB, 251x201
Gtfo off my board shills.
>>
>>27935054
go back to pol faggot nignog
>>
the food was ok sometimes
>>
>>27936118

Are you kidding? Mental hospital food is the worst, it was always basically fat camp for me because I would come home 30 pounds lighter since there was nothing to eat
>>
>>27936142
did you go to old hospitals?

the ones that i went to that were new had good food and the old ones were shit
>>
>>27936306

Yeah the only hospital my insurance covered was a super ghetto one in a black neighborhood
>>
File: file.jpg (55 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
55 KB, 500x473
>>27934802
>tfw not sure if been to psych ward
>>
File: 20140924_195247.jpg (1 MB, 1959x2612) Image search: [Google]
20140924_195247.jpg
1 MB, 1959x2612
>>27936409
heres my discharge papers
>>
>>27936409

You would remember trust me
>>
I know them feels
they feel
>>
no i dont want to go back ok
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.