[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that men are becoming more like women? Things like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: I am a real fairy.jpg (63 KB, 640x265) Image search: [Google]
I am a real fairy.jpg
63 KB, 640x265
Is it true that men are becoming more like women? Things like crying and being jealous of other mens beauty like women are? Or is that just a meme that has been repeated thru all ages?
>>
Why is being jealous considered bad? If someone gets born tall and good looking I have every right to be hateful and jealous, because they just got lucky.
>>
File: 1321121408526.jpg (10 KB, 157x152) Image search: [Google]
1321121408526.jpg
10 KB, 157x152
>>27931843
It's kind of annoying how women try to define what a "real man" is but men get accosted and attacked for even presenting the notion of what a "real woman" is like.

Women are not men, so they no idea what a "real man" is. A man is a man is a man is a man, and likewise, I have no idea on what a real woman is.

>>27931889
You're a faggot if you go around being jealous of other people, instead of being jealous try to improve on yourself and use that instead.
>>
>>27931922
>You're a faggot if you go around being jealous of other people, instead of being jealous try to improve on yourself and use that instead.
Why? I could have just been born good looking and tall. And then I wouldn't have to. While they got lucky and have better lives just because of luck. Why is that not a reason to hate them?
>>
>>27931947
Lel because you can just get the stick out of your ass and play with the cards were dealt with just like 95% of the population that wasn't born a 9/10 who won the genetic lottery
>>
>>27931976
Like a bitch. Accept being dealt bad cards? To play a losing game? That's what a fucking beta would do. It's accepting humiliation, bending over and getting fucked in the ass by normies. Fuck that.
>>
>>27932001
>That's what a fucking beta would do. It's accepting humiliation, bending over and getting fucked in the ass by normies. Fuck that.

Then what are you doing? that's basically what you're doing though
>>
>>27932029
No. If I played the game with the cards I got dealt, that would be humiliating. It would be accepting the normie rules and being okay with them. That's fucking retarded. I should be angry. I could have had a much better life if I just got lucky, but I didn't. Why should I not be angry about that?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.