[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enough with the depressing threads, r9k. Let's talk about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12
File: 2cozy.jpg (29 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
2cozy.jpg
29 KB, 197x190
Enough with the depressing threads, r9k. Let's talk about some good times you've had. Could be a huge moment, could be something pretty small, whatever you'd like to share.
>>
>>28079127
>walk down the street yesterday and didn't want to kill myself or somebody else
Feels good man
>>
>>28079127
>Tucked my girlfriend in last night before I left
>Kissed her goodnight
>She said she loves me more than she's ever loved anything in her life
>Drove around for a while before going home
>Warmest night we've had this year
>Realize I've come a long way over the last 3 years
>No longer actively suicidal
>Back in college and passing my classes
>At a healthy weight again
It was a good time
>>
>>28079275
Get the fuck off the board
>>
>>28079352
how dare you shit on this thread you fucking asshole
>>
>>28079352
Ree more tripfag
>>
>Got another job today
>starting to being social and realize I am actually a really cool dude
>people like me now
>summer is coming
>>
File: CVM4NPy.jpg (37 KB, 461x640) Image search: [Google]
CVM4NPy.jpg
37 KB, 461x640
>>28079127
>went on a coffee date with a guy today
>still too scared to go with girls but am making progress
>>
>>28079275
what are you going to do when you find out she is cheating on you? Do you think you will be able to handle it and move on? Or do you maybe think it will throw you back into the abyss of depression?

Its going to happen and its not your fault anon, just be ready for it.
>>
>>28079502
I've been cheated on before, I know the signs, I'm man enough to confront her if I suspect anything.
>>
File: 1461105460793.jpg (976 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461105460793.jpg
976 KB, 2400x1600
>wake up early
>go to college, didn't have dropped it yet
>pick up a random book in sat in the back of the empty library
>it was a old english version of Walden and the Civil Disobedience
>didn't know enough english to understand half of it
>read it all anyway
>feels good
>get out of library, alredy past noon, feel a fresh warm breeze on my face
>go to the bio departament, they have lots of trees and a small lake
>lay down on the grass, watch the waving of leaves, the trees shaking, the chirr of the birds
>fall asleep
>wake up hungry
>eat some biscuits and apple that i've brough
>feel alive, really alive, like i never felt before
>write until fall asleep again
>wake up, it's night now, i didn't went to any classes, didn't talk to anyone
>drink some water, before head home
>walk slowly thinking a lot of things
>buy something to eat at night
>arrive at home, put some light music on, get a bottle of whisky
>sit on the couch that i had on the balcony, watch the stars and drink until i pass out
>do it all again for 3 months, until i drop out of uni

Best time of my life, would live again
>>
>>28079127
>browsing /r9k/
>tfw no gf
>get talking to qt fembot
>turns out she lives near me
>been talking for a few days now
>seem to be getting pretty close
I have my hopes
>>
>>28080795
Good luck son
>>
>>28080996
Cheers broski
>>
Briefly talked to a girl on Skype about a year ago.
>>
>>28081123
What happened?
(original comment)
>>
File: Sirstinksalot.png (126 KB, 528x486) Image search: [Google]
Sirstinksalot.png
126 KB, 528x486
>take a huge shit
>came out clean no need to wipe

Pic related. Mfw
>>
File: 1389497522350.png (387 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1389497522350.png
387 KB, 750x750
>>28079127

>junior in college
>got off the below 2.0 GPA shitlist back to academic good standing
>roomates all go home for summer break
>decide to stay til the lease ends the next month
>have whole place to myself
>buy a bunch of pizzas and cook tons of different ramen and other random shit
>fap to and finish a comfy visual novel called sharin no kuni
>drink a shit ton of beer
>blast anime music
>felt truly free
>one of the happiest times of my life

my life has been devoid of happiness up until recently, so times like those were rare and I truly cherish it in my memory because of how care-free and comfortable my solitude was that summer
>>
File: 1452518635134.jpg (115 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
1452518635134.jpg
115 KB, 600x384
>gf asks me if we want kids
>talk about having 2
>talk about giving them old European names to preserve there heritage
>talk about how we are going to home school them because the school system is full of liberal propaganda
>talk about how we are going to live in a remote place free from the modern world
those were comfy times, if she hadn't of left i guess it would feel allot more comfy
>>
>waiting at cross walk
>walk signal
>girl walking in opposite direction kicks a rock
>it bounces by my feet
>kick it back
>she looks up and smiles at me
Shit, I don't know why it's been replaying in my brain so much, but it made me feel human for a fraction of a second
>>
>>28081744
Too damn real
>>
I'm sorry op, I don't do much, sorry I can't contribute, I have pictures of when I went outside though
>>
>>28079127
the time i thought i was broke but it turned out i still had a 50
>>
> signed a lease for the first time in my life
Can't think of anything else in the past 4 months, but hey, that's better than nothing.
>>
File: 1396302561702.jpg (66 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1396302561702.jpg
66 KB, 340x340
>>28079127

I can't remember.

Chronic loneliness. repeating days, and blurring of time has atrophied my memory.
>>
Rescued a drowning bee this morning. Not a huge deal, but after two weeks of stress, felt good. :)
>>
>>28079127
Great idea for a thread, anon. Like the positive energy.

Today I played basketball and I just started drinking. Not a bad day desu.
>>
I ordered a bunch of computer parts - everything except the CPU fan is here, so I'll be ready to start building soon. After months of being a NEET stuck living with my shitty toxic parents, it feels good to be working on a large project again, even if it just basically fancy Legos.
>>
>>28083750
>even if it just basically fancy Legos.
I think I a word somewhere in there.
>>
File: 1445370599347.gif (1016 KB, 296x225) Image search: [Google]
1445370599347.gif
1016 KB, 296x225
I recently moved into a small studio apartment not far from where I work and I've been comfier than I've been for a long time. I don't have any friends out here but it's nice being on my own for a change.
>>
>>28082933
Same here, raiding the cabinet since not 21, I'm sipst of gin rn, maybe 3 shots? This is fun. How you doing robro?
>>
>>28079127
>No friends
>Wanted a burger
>Found a burger place
>Went there alone
>Tasted pretty good
>Left a 40% tip
Gotta look on the bright side of life
>>
File: MAGA.gif (389 KB, 439x439) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.gif
389 KB, 439x439
>>28079127
POSITIVE VIBE BUMP
>>
File: d20pepe.png (24 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
d20pepe.png
24 KB, 225x225
>>28079127

>D&D club at school

>Party's tank, a blue CG dragonborn barbarian, was at 1 hp

>Out of nowhere, friend's second character(His first was a high elf fighter, this one is an aasimar cleric) swoops in, casting Cure Wounds

>Tank suplexes a thug, breaking his skull and killing him instantly

>Drow fighter stumbles out of nearby bar

>He's fuckin' wasted

>Tank jabs his trident through two thugs, killing them

>Last thug runs away

>Cleric zaps him with guiding bolt, he doesn't go down

>Party's looking at me like "the fuck?"

>Drow guy is standing a bit far away

>Shoots a bolt at the now-glowing thug

>He dies from a headshot

>Even though the damage roll wasn't enough to kill him

>Tank's face when he leveled up, and I told him what barbarians get at 20th level. He's decided he won't multiclass.
>>
>>28084191
That was hard reading tipsy, wow I've never experienced this lack of focus before, maybe I should go to bed
>>
>>28084388
g'night then
>>
>>28084415
Being like this is fun, the liquid Jew is nice, I can't handle the taste of raw gin though, any tips for a beta robit
>>
I hope I have something to add to these threads eventually.
>>
I found a bottle of percocet a few months ago, and I found a pack of Newports on the bus a few days ago with a few left in it.
>>
>>28079127
I fingered a girl the other day.
>>
Today I touched a female boob directly for the first time since I was a babby sucking my mother's tits.
I'd love to say it was hot as fuck, but it was pretty plain. It doesn't feel like bags of sand. It feels like a lump of fat. With a nipple. But the nipple feels disappointingly smaller than it looks. Like, you think touching a female nipple would feel much better than a male nipple, but it's almost similar.
Tits look so fucking awesome but they're not as great to touch as they look.
>>
>>28084643
>It doesn't feel like bags of sand
Found this out recently too, I was surprised to find the meme was a lie.

My girl's nipples were fucking fantastic though, definitely bigger and more supple than a male nipple.
>>
>>28084191
>d&d club at school

Wtf? That's amazing dude. Where the fuck did you go to school? Also, it better have been 2nd edition. 1st and 3rd are good too but everything went to shit when tsr sold the rights.
>>
>>28081896
Damn dude. That's so real. I'm glad I read this.
>>
File: 1460853448687.jpg (91 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1460853448687.jpg
91 KB, 720x720
>>28084608
>>28084643
>>28084727
You niggers aren't robots. Fuck off back to Facebook you stink ass normies.
>>
>>28084824
But this is a good feels thread and I recently got my first gf
>>
>>28084727
Her nipples were not small, though. It just felt like a bigger male nipple.
I don't know how to describe it. I thought that touching a female nipple would give an electromagnetic sensation through my whole nervous system, but it was just like touching a... thing. Didn't feel particularly well. It felt psychologically than physically. I mean I was touching a tit and all, but I wasn't feeling as much as I though.
>>
In senior year I sang https://youtu.be/gM7Hlg75Mlo for the boy I liked at a Halloween party thing the school had and was immediately rejected but everyone else thought it was nice at least.

I even went through the trouble of having our actual band play it too ;w;
>>
>write entire album
>my band learns the album and releases it online
>play it live for the first time
>people stage diving and grabbing the mic, screaming my lyrics in my face

I think I was high off of this moment for about 2 weeks straight. I just woke up everyday feeling like my life was complete. Now I think music is sorta a waste of time, but this was an AMAZING feeling at the time.
>>
>>28084734
D&D Next, actually. The party consists of:

Donari Blauerdrache, the blue dragonborn barbarian

Zeus Prasinodrakon, the green dragonborn warlock

Zach "Zee" von Wolfen Vergewaltigt, the high elf fighter

Cyndale, the half-elf paladin

Exavior, the drow fighter

Clyde, the druid(His player hasn't decided what race he is yet)

Warfstachio, an Aasimar cleric, who is Zach's guardian angel

My school is across the street from some Christian school my mom tried to get me into as a kid. I'm surprised they haven't heard about my club and started torch-and-pitchforking the place. Doesn't really help that said schools are in the heart of the bible belt, but then my family is from the north, and I'm pretty much the odd man out.
>>
>>28084824
I am not a robot but I used to be.
I'm still a virgin so I haven't left yet. I'm transitioning. I'm closer to normie but not quite there yet.
>>
>>28084920
(The campaign is ongoing, too, so that gives me something to look forward to on Thursdays)
>>
>>28080145
you seem like an interesting type of person
>>
>driving back from visiting family
>tornado is starting 20 mins up the road
>turn around
>pull out map, decide to drive into gigantic national forest 30 mins away and hide out there
>pull into this national forest I haven't been to before
>eyes nearly pop out of head from how beautiful it was
>park my car on dirt back road and sleep in the back seat, hope storm is over by the morning
>wake up, go hiking alone for 6 hours in vast wilderness that I didn't even know existed in my state

I've hadn't felt so spontaneous and free in years.
>>
This German lady said I was a smart kid. I feel pretty happy for that :^) in
>>
File: 1461027199172.png (261 KB, 700x742) Image search: [Google]
1461027199172.png
261 KB, 700x742
>no bugs were in my sheets when i woke up tonight for the first time in months despite finding a scorpion behind my bed before going to sleep, which seems to have disappeared
>my own body turns me on now and i am in a relationship with myself because of years of isolation
>all of the inhabitants of the insect cummies zoo have finally starved to death after subsisting on my sperm and enduring my tests of courage over the course of a week or so and the results were very helpful for my special plan
>caught my first inhabitant for the cockroach piss zoo i plan on making, the ghost people who live in the deserted bathroom that was taken over by the cockroaches recently are very thankful and promise not to gouge my eyes out anymore
>months of accumulated ear wax that had made me deaf finally fell out when i was sexually stimulating my ear hole with a nail clipper, it was massive, i am saving it in the good boy jar to show my future insect children
>bought a loaf of bread and taped 3 pieces to the bottom of each of my feet so i could properly navigate the moldy beetle shower, first washing in months, now i have the courage to go outside and search through my neighbors dumpster for special plan items
>finally managed to break out the infected tooth that was swelling my face and making me scream all night by slamming a hammer into my teeth

my smile is big and wide
>>
used to crash parties back in highschool. Those were the days
>>
>>28079127
Every time I try to think of the last time I was happy, I think back to my senior prom in high school when I was slow dancing with my oneitis who had no idea I felt that way about her. We were just friends. That was 2009.
>>
>>28079127
>be me
>talking to good looking chick
>she asks if fat ugly fembot next to me is my gf
>say ''luckily not''
>tfw you probably made someone even more insecure

I get why chads and staceys make fun of other people now
>>
I snuck out last night to hang out with my gf. I brought a candle n a blanket n my guitar n I played for her. We had a lot of fun talking n laughing. The worst part was walking her home because I knew that it was likely one of us would get caught(it was her btw, after playing enough metal gear I'm a ninja), and also I couldn't see her for the rest of the night. I'm in love robots, n I'm happy. I'm living the normy life.
>>
Fingerbanging my ex girlfriend, never got to fuck her though so Im still a robot.
>>
i dont play anymore, but back in 2012 i played runescape and i got maxed out. i always left my chat on, but had an empty buddy list. i remember someone pmed me grats and i felt better that day. havent played since. i was maxed and never went to kill bosses because never had a group to go with, and i avoided the forums because grand exchange was a thing.
>>
>>28086462
i wish i wasnt so sheltered. if i went to public school i think i would have had a friend(s)
>>
Actually started reading one of the 100+ books I've amasses over the years today. Put in 5 or 6 hours.

It's a start famz
>>
>>28086516
Good stuff. Which book did you start with ?I need to do the same thing except I put that time into anime instead.
>>
>>28086534
The Stand by Stephen King
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.