[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There it is. Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimetres.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 19
File: IMG_189585819585.jpg (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_189585819585.jpg
3 KB, 200x200
There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimetres.

Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is quaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-biceptbench. They quarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.
>>
Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now,l've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth.
>>
>>28075049
>IMG_189585819585.jpg
>reverse search
>20 founds
0/10 sage
>>
>>28075049
I don't know why /r9k/ makes fun of muscular people so much.
Just because you exercise doesn't mean you're a narcissistic douchebag
>>
File: 1459801998665.jpg (70 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1459801998665.jpg
70 KB, 640x472
>>28075049
I really hope your biceps are bulletproof
If they're not, I'd advise against being a fucking jackass. What use is lifting 45kg if I only need to be able to lift a few pounds to blast your dumb face off? Get real, loser. A 50kg woman could easily end your fucking life using little more than a finger.
>>
>autistic juice head tries to touch my gf
>grab her away and tell him to go kill himself
>he chimps out and tried attacking you
>you shoot and kill him in self defense

Good thing you got those muscles amiright?
>>
>>28075276
Name one muscle head who isn't. I'll wait
>>
File: 1454870579809.png (179 KB, 476x447) Image search: [Google]
1454870579809.png
179 KB, 476x447
>>28075049
I wish a nigga would
PLEASE give me a chance to shoot someone, I literally beg for it every day.
>>
File: 1460401487408.gif (964 KB, 397x658) Image search: [Google]
1460401487408.gif
964 KB, 397x658
>>28075230
just do it
end it
if you're on r9k you probably don't have much reason to live anyway
>>
>>28075330
>literally
wew lad
>>
>>28075320
An old dude who works out at my gym, he's in his mid forties and he's still shredded. He's incredibly polite and quiet.
There, that's one person.
>>
>be me
>be Chad
>spend years sculpting muscles
>walk into a bar
>everything is great
>see this pencil neck chatting up a lady I want
>alpha.exe
>move between him
"Excuse me!"
>whip around
>"You wanna go, huh? You wanna fucking talk shit?"
>the little beta fuck puts his hands up
"Actually, that's my wife and you're clearly heavily intoxicated and need to chill."
>feel my neck getting tense
>I didn't work this hard for nothing
>the entire time he's staring at me and is reaching for something
>laugh heartily
>"Yeah! You pull that knife, little man!"
>it's a gun
>back off immediately
>"Take it easy, bro!"
"My name is Officer McPepe and you've really pissed me off tonight so you're spending a night in the cuck tank."
>get put in handcuffs
>all the grills are laughing at me as I'm sitting on the curb outside of the bar
>get picked up and booked
>beta faggots beat the shit out of me all night
>did not smash puss
>>
Those muscles won't help you when a bullet enters your head. Would just love a chance to blast that head off. Watch a muscle head who thought he was hot shit lay in a pool of his own blood. Their truly is nothing better.
>>
>Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction?
Yeah, I could shoot you.
>>
>>28075407
Not sure if you are American because if your not then you wouldn't understand but if you are then your probably too poor to own a gun
>>
File: 1457891466422s.jpg (8 KB, 249x229) Image search: [Google]
1457891466422s.jpg
8 KB, 249x229
>I'm gonna' s-shoot you..!
Implying these guys carry around guns with them

>Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction
Yeah, I probably could. People don't really know how to fight
>>
Lmao man Op well done typing out that shit post but I couldn't help but laugh the whole time imagining how much you actualy weigh. Thanks for the kek
>>
File: bigby.jpg (100 KB, 440x498) Image search: [Google]
bigby.jpg
100 KB, 440x498
>>28075049

YOU WANNA FUCKING TALK TO ME THAT WAY AGAIN, BUBBLE-HEAD? Look at you. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. You have no dignity talking to another human being in such a way. Just imagine all the courage it must have taken you to address me, ME - in such a fashion. Now, I'm gonna give you one chance. Turn away and sit back down. Because if you don't, I'm gonna be angry. And when I get angry, fists start flying (and guess what champ, they're not gonna be yours).
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>28075049
come at me pussy ill fuck you up. pic related its me
>>
File: forever-k.jpg (13 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
forever-k.jpg
13 KB, 500x375
>>28075601
Whatever shithole country or misguided state you're from obviously isn't FREE enough to give it's citizens the right to carry handguns around.
>>
>>28075049
Jokes on you, I don't have a gf

Ravioli ravioli original commentoli
>>
>>28075725
C-calm down dude d-don't freak out please I'm s-sorry, here have my gf.
>>
>>28075049
one stab in you biceps and your fucked.
your whole training was in vain then.
>>
>>28075772
Even with the availability to carry around handguns you won't see every other person carrying it. This isn't an action movie, go outside for once.
>>
The type of guy that uses the word "altercation" lmao. A total meat head that's obnoxious and likes to pick fights. Troll and bait him into incriminating himself then bring out the long dick of the law.
>>
>>28075492
>Be jacked
>also own gun
>but because I'm not a wuss I don't panic in tense situation
>pull gun first while you fumble going for yours

That's reality, most "gun" fags are pussies, and most jacked ppl aren't sporty jocks, their goons and thugs who'll own a gun anyway and being jacked is just for when you get in close quarters.
>>
>>28075850
I have a friend who was stabbed over around 5 times, guess what, he was still moving and it took 3 cops to restrain him. Being swole and mad as fuck goes a long way, hope you brought a fucking sword.
>>
File: IMG_3616-1024x768.jpg (89 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3616-1024x768.jpg
89 KB, 1024x768
I bet you can't do this

>muh /fit/ master race
>>
>>28075049
ylis taas vauhdis :D
>>
>>28075945
Or.. Ya know... A gun..
>>
File: glock43-left.png (149 KB, 720x489) Image search: [Google]
glock43-left.png
149 KB, 720x489
>Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction?
Not a doubt in my mind I could send you crying home to mommy.
>>
>>28075997
Refer to
>>28075913
The problem with that is, when a weak looking bitch, starts acting confident or tough at all in a tense situation, any goon will know immediately what's up. Because there's no way a fat office drone stands his ground against a almost anybody let alone a criminal sort without a gun. Guns only work if you get a chance to pull em, and by the time you have justification to pull it, you're probably already fucked.
>>
>>28075874
>every other person carrying it.
Except OP was only addressing the limited crowd of people here. If you're not a newfag here then you should've seen at least a few threads with anons showing off their CCWs. There was one fucking yesterday.

I do go outside with my gear. If you're not an armed robot, then sucks to be you I guess better bend over =^)
>>
>>28076096
you're a dipshit, drawing a gun is incredibly fast. Draw aim and fire from close distance from an in waistband holster is easily a second for someone untrained, and less than that for people who practice things like idpa.

keep living in your cartoon world where youll dodge the bullet and karatechop someone and look like a hero.
>>
>>28075997
Basically all I'm saying is, you're defense tactics only work against Chad, who is really just some jocky asshole being a dick, not really threatening your life, anybody actually threatening your life will not wait to be shot, he'll jump you and it will be over. So have fun killing chad, because Corey the crackhead, Rich The Roidmonkey will just jump you,
>>
Robots really underestimate how good being healthy and strong feels. You feel powerful and confident and attractive. Lifting really is the answer.
>>
>>28076165
Keep living in your cartoon where criminals wait to get shot like fucking target dummies, and don't take any opportunity to sucker punch or generally attack first. Im sure in a life death situation you're going to be just as accurate and quick on the draw like you were on the range, right? Faggot.
>>
>>28075049
Does everyone replying to this thread realize this is bait? Are you retards ironically having an argument?
>>
>>28076202
within 5yds a braindead retard could hit a man sized target. if you're beyond 5yds you'd get held up at gunpoint instead.
>>
>>28075230
this one is hilarious because of its uniqueness
>>
>>28076165
you assume distance, and knowledge beforehand of an attack, which likely you will not have unless it's the most telegraphed assault possible. Isn't is something like less than 10% of people effectively defend themselves with firearms. Unless you're expecting a fight, you're probably just going to get fucked up before you realize you're in a fight. Maybe that stat is for home invasions, either way, you're dreaming
>>
>>28076096
>implying my hand isn't on my gun the second i spot a roid raging violent looking retard or a nigger
>implying my hand isn't on my gun the second someone gets into an argument with me in public.
nice try faggot.
>>
>>28076262
>grab gfs butt
>"back off dude"
>"try me faggot"
>shoot from the hip into center of mass

Why do you think anyone is going to wait until he's literally on you kicking your ass to beat you? Where the fuck are you from? Do you have any idea how gun-ho americans are? there is a reason everyone in the south is more polite.
>>
>>28076170
>have fun killing chad

you say that like I would be reluctant to do so. For me, if you have to pull a gun on someone then you better be 100% prepared to kill that person
>>
>>28075320
I used to be a competitive strongman, and I'm a pretty genial and friendly person. I like r9k because even though I have the ability to be friendly and outgoing I feel like a giant chest of drawers with different compartments for every person and situation and don't feel like I can relax or be comfortable and vulnerable. I'm definitely not an autist but being around you guys makes me feel secure in knowing I'm spending time with people who have their own struggles with communication and relationship building and it makes me feel less alone.
>>
>>28076233
yes we know you retard the conversation is hypothetical
>>
>>28076262
>you assume distance, and knowledge beforehand of an attack,
Except OPs theme is pretty much that. Some roid head calling you out on the street and then coming in to start a fight.

If you're not ready on alert when an angry shit-talking musclehead stranger starts approaching you then you're hopelessly retarded.
>>
>>28076316
Vecause you're living in a fantasy where Criminals walk around and grab bitches asses, if you've never met real criminals, let me enlighten you, they're fuckign paranoid, if you think that they try anything without a buddy around, or armed, you're wrong, even the ones you'd think are tough guys because they're buff, even they wont fuck with you without even greater advantage. Criminals aren't fucking Chad, they're generally not going to make any move with the idea that they're going to be safe, if you live in a shitty area you bring friends, and weapons. Likely none of you gunfags will ever have to deal with actual threats, Chad isn't a fuckign threat, hes just an asshole.
>>
File: JacobTwoTwoDad2.jpg (20 KB, 357x287) Image search: [Google]
JacobTwoTwoDad2.jpg
20 KB, 357x287
>>28075049
Your muscles will not help you against me. Its actually funny how someone less than half your size could still drop you with one good punch. Here's your fucking lunch, Jacob.
>>
>>28075345
>this is what this retarded waste of space got out of that
>>
>>28076395
I'm living in the fantasy of OP's post, and someone harassing me and my gf, not some assassin out to kill me.
>>
File: 1440604958160.jpg (22 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
1440604958160.jpg
22 KB, 398x500
>>28076122
I've seen the one thread over the year that I've been lurking here.
You better start practicing on your doggy-style position for prison if you're going to start shooting people over an arguments.

>>28076233
At this point it's arguments about how quickly they can shoot each other
>>
>>28076395
Why are you assuming we're talking about fucking criminals you retarded autist? OP's scenario is that Chad sees you on the street and starts saying "fight me pussy!!" and approaching you, or Chad grabs your gf's ass and says "whatchu gonna do about it pussy?"

Yes, obviously pulling your gun when a group of niggers who start pulling up their shirts to show their guns or the russian mob approaches you is a stupid idea.
>>
File: WfvqmqX.jpg (901 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
WfvqmqX.jpg
901 KB, 3191x1760
>>28076187
>Lifting really is the answer
lol, fucking no.
>>
>>28075958
>he can't put his shoulder behind his neck

lel
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-24-00-20-54.png (311 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-24-00-20-54.png
311 KB, 1080x1920
Go away already mate

Originality
>>
>>28075444
well memed, and trips too
>>
>>28076434
I suppose, It's because despite living in a shit hole, the idea of killing Chad for engaging in a petty fist fight is retarded, and anybody who you could reasonably justify shooting in a court of law, wouldn't telegraph so obviously that he was going to hurt you. I've been jumped, and I had no idea it was coming, just walking in the street and got mobbed by 3 ppl. That's a reason to kill somebody, not because chad slapped your girls ass.

So yeah, I guess in your scenario the jock would be fucked. Just don't expect that to carry over to uncivilized society.
>>
> B-B-But Judge, He threatened me with his muscles.
> Migrating Circumstances, Your crime has been downgraded to second degree murder.
Shows Chad right, now I only have 12 years in prison for shooting him.
>>
>>28076412
Someone harassing you and your girl could be solved by bouncers, police, just leaving, etc. Killing them would only land you in prison, as most states have excessive force laws.
>>
>>28075049
You could get stabbed in the spine and end up in a wheelchair.
I mean, assuming you survive that.

Pretty much everyone is vulnerable in the spine.
All it takes is one nigger in the dark shanking you after you failed a perception check.
>>
>>28076551
lol right, I probably should've just said this instead of going on a tirade.
>>
>>28076535
No one is stupid enough to think their fucking Glock 43 is going save them from Jamal and his squad, and the point of the "I have a gun" posts is that the moment Chad starts trying to fight you, you pull the gun and he runs away or tries to defuse the situation.

If you're being punched by 200lb 6'3" muscular guy and you're 130lbs and fat then you are absolutely justified in shooting him for fear of your life.

I will repeat it: no one, not even southerners, is dumb enough to pull his 10 round pistol against a group of niggers or the Russian mob or something similar. This isn't a scenario like that.

Even in your scenario muscles on either side of the confrontation are irrelevant. Someone will draw the gun first.
>>
>>28075049
is this the new Navy Seal copy pasta?
>>
>>28076585
>most states
Mine doesn't. Blow me, nigger.

The bouncer's job is to protect the retard that harassed me from getting shot, and if its my free time I don't see why I should be the one leaving because some fuckhead decided to bother me.

By the time you're a grown ass adult, you should learn to not bother people, real life isn't going to be bubble wrapped for you. If you decide to fuck with someone and harass them, you have a high chance of getting killed for it

next time, LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE
>>
>>28076612
I wouldn't say irrelevant, as being buff often times will deter an assault from happening, because it makes the would be assailant know he would need a weapon, and even in a shit hole, most people don't want to go that far because it's dangerous for both parties, reality is most people only go for obviously weak targets for obvious reasons. Being buff is a deterrent more than anything else. I suppose you could say a gun is a deterrent as well, but not everybody knows you have a gun until you pull it, and all that does is escalate a situation if they have a gun as well. All of this is irrelevant as it only applies to shitty neighborhoods that anybody who makes any money at all wouldn't live in anyway.
>>
File: 1423389206342.jpg (19 KB, 340x228) Image search: [Google]
1423389206342.jpg
19 KB, 340x228
>>28075230
jesus that's beautiful
>>
>>28076640
>Mine doesn't. Blow me, nigger.
>The bouncer's job is to protect the retard that harassed me from getting shot, and if its my free time I don't see why I should be the one leaving because some fuckhead decided to bother me.
>By the time you're a grown ass adult, you should learn to not bother people, real life isn't going to be bubble wrapped for you. If you decide to fuck with someone and harass them, you have a high chance of getting killed for it
>next time, LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE
Whyyoualwayslying.jpg
First of all, even in Texas you cant have a gun in the bar so your spergy persona is made up. Second, if you shot everyone that "bothered" you, you must already have killed a multitude of people. I really dont understand why people go on r9k and act out these idiotic personas.
>>
>>28076733
If I lived in a state with open carry I would walk around with an AK47 on my back.

If you're out of high school and you are planning on attacking or causing a fight with someone in America then you should always assume the other person has a gun.
>>
>>28076763
>even texas
Texas isn't the only state in the south, and their gun laws aren't the best in the USA either, not to mention that there are states with more restrictive laws than Texas that still allow firearms in bars.

I haven't shot anyone because for that to happen, someone as exaggerated as the OP would have to exist and be literally sexually assaulting my girlfriend, or instigating a fight with me for no real reason.

No one is making anything up, you just live in your little cuck bubble of a state and think that's the entirety of the world.
>>
>>28076851
Ok, I'll restate it. You have never shot anyone and you never will.
>>
>>28075320
I used to think like this. Then I started lifting and realized people in the gym are nicer than most people who are comfortable in their skin. I realized I was jealous, and usually if someone is fat and ugly on the outside; they're also fat and ugly on the inside.
>>
>>28076884
hopefully I wont have to, since the entire court thing is a real hassle, but as I am a member of the NRA, they cover legal fees in case of self defense for up to 250,000USD

But keep on backpedaling.

>n-no!!!!! you cant use a gun you have to let chad rape your gf!!1 GGrRRR stop fighting back robot you have to get your ass kicked by muscles YOU HAVE NO OPTIONS YOU LOSE ALWAYS GUNS ARE LAVA NOW
>>
>>28075049
pull out my CC FNS 9 and pop some rounds into your roid beast chest.
>>
File: 1461376131143.jpg (20 KB, 257x244) Image search: [Google]
1461376131143.jpg
20 KB, 257x244
>>28076957
>9mm

Anon... some guys on the internet told me you need at least a 50bgm semi-automatic machine pistol to take down the PCP high 230lb man that is always the one attacking you.
9mm wont even phase him. Enjoy getting peeled like an orange.
>>
>>28075230
oh, wow, haven't seen that in many years

do you have the strip?
>>
>>28077035
you dont know jack shit about guns, a 9mm to the skull will stop anyone. what i lack in a social life i make up in being a good shot.
>>
>>28075049
Your life must be great if you come here to troll robots with pictures found on the internet
>>
>>28077074
Honest question, do you think you could maintain your accuracy under the pressure of an assault, even trained police are taught to go for body shots because of this. Ignore the fantasy scenario of some giant roid monkey on PCP, what about a regular 6ft 180 guy just pissed off. I think people take for granted the pressure you feel in any given assault if they've never experienced it, I'm not saying you can't hit them, just that shotguns and shit are much better defensive weapons precisely because you don't need to be accurate.
>>
>>28075913
fumble? lmao that's hilarious. i'd get the last laugh as i'm spitting on your dead worthless carcus.
>>
File: 1433311502961.png (111 KB, 576x469) Image search: [Google]
1433311502961.png
111 KB, 576x469
>>28075049
Except I'll put a bullet through your skull.
>>
>>28077288
Excessive confidence, rather than excessive caution is a sure sign that you're an idiot. I wonder how many morons thought their guns made them safer, but all it did was embolden them to make stupid decision that actually did the opposite.
>>
>>28076373
There it is, the most level-headed post I will ever read on r9k
>>
I probably could hold my own if it was a 1v1, I regularly box and while I'll never be a professional I'm not exactly a pushover. Also of course I'll fight dirty in a real street fight, I'd literally bust your balls out of their sack and end the fight there.
>>
>>28075049

>I can tell OP has never been in a fight.
You actually wouldn't be the first guy bigger than me I've made cry.
>>
File: 20080112014716048[1].jpg (94 KB, 750x390) Image search: [Google]
20080112014716048[1].jpg
94 KB, 750x390
>>28075230
>>28076259

It's not unique, it's from penny arcade
>>
>>28077372
>MMA goons don't also possess firearms.

Go to a mma gym, they're fucking animals. Nobody IRL is a fucking memelord who thinks they're bulletproof. If an MMA fighter wanted to kill you, he'd probably use a gun like anybody else, and he's shoot first given their predisposition to violence.
>>
>>28075049

You're just meat like all the rest.
>>
>>28077486
Even funnier given the Warhammer context. Warhammer online was shit
>>
>>28077174
have semi trained for a scenario like this. aiming for the body is the smartest thing to do. this isnt a COD game where you need a headshot to take down an assailant. by just aiming for the upper body (chest) even if you panic, deal with recoil theres a good chance youll hit him in the chest (pretty much insta takedown) or a headshot depending on the recoil of the weapon. like i said man im a pseudo-prepper survivalist so i train for scenarios like that. in the 7 years ive had my ccw, i never had to use my weapon. even going through crackhead infested nigger neighborhoods. would i like to shoot some motherfucker, you bet but id rather choose not unless my life is really under threat.
>>
>>28077462
>i'll fight dirty
this
always fight to win desu, especially if some cuck is harrassing your gf.
>>
>>28077812
just like in your animes, right? goddamn, you retards really have no semblance of real life
>>
File: generic_shirtless_anime_protag.png (437 KB, 534x466) Image search: [Google]
generic_shirtless_anime_protag.png
437 KB, 534x466
what did you say to me you little gaijin?
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.