[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me tell you why I'm on the verge of tears. > Have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: JUST.jpg (221 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
221 KB, 612x612
Let me tell you why I'm on the verge of tears.
> Have known the height statistics and what not for the past ~6 months.
> Measure myself about 6 months ago.
> 5'9". (19 yrs old). Fugg..
> 2 weeks ago twice in one week "Anon you look taller."
> Started thinking I'm 5'10.
> Measured myself..
> 5'9

it gets worse.
(cont.)
>>
>>28065200
By the way when i did the measuring and saw 5'9 I literally just froze up. I've been thinking of myself as 5'10 for weeks and it really just wrecked my world.
>>
File: limb lengthening.png (301 KB, 615x493) Image search: [Google]
limb lengthening.png
301 KB, 615x493
>>28065200
Here's the worst part.

In the middle of me telling family I'm considering limb lengthening to gain 5-6 inches of height, my little brother comes back from the doctor with height predictions. He is 99th percentile. Doctor says he should be about 6'5.

>tfw little brother becomes much bigger bro.

I've been cucked and there's nothing I can do. To get to his height would require 8 inches of LL. I'd literally be fucking handicap. 8cm (a little over 3 inches) is max for femur and tibia so 16cm is max height gain. I could be 6'3... Still would look up to my little brother.

WHY ME???!?!?!????
>>
pls respond...
somebodi.
>>
6'5 is too tall. 6'3 - 6'2 is a good height.
>>
>>28065200
>>28065211
wow OP... like... buy shoes, and don't ever walk barefoot. You'll be instantly 5'10~6'0 depending on what you wear.
>>
File: merightnow.jpg (19 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
merightnow.jpg
19 KB, 320x320
>>28065493
and 5'9 is literally suicide tier. And i'm poor as fuck so no limb lengthening any time soon. Honestly wanna just hang myself.
>>
Limb lengthening fucks up your legs even if the procedure goes without any complications.

You should simply accept the fact that you will be a sad little cucklet forever.
>>
>>28065493
>too tall
>implying there is such a thing
>>
Why would you even want to be that tall? 5'9 is fine, 5'11-'6'2 is perfect. Man up you little bitch.
>>
>>28065660
My ex was 5'9 and she was tall for a girl. You'll be fine since your height isn't the problem,you acting like a faggot though OP...I'm sorry there's no cure for that.
>>
File: ohno.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
ohno.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>28065674
This can't be. Please provide evidence. With limb lengthening you will be normal within 1-2 years.

Also anyone else have to do captcha every post? I'm not even on private browsing. What's going on?
>>
>>28065660
>tfw 5'9 now
>tfw been getting laid since I was 5'6
>tfw ugly as fuck skeleton

There's literally no excuse. Being effeminate is the only thing holding you back.
>>
File: fateofmanlets.jpg (117 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
fateofmanlets.jpg
117 KB, 514x514
>>28065765
>5'9
>girl.

You literally just said I have a girl height yet you expect me to not be enraged with my genetics.
>>
>be 6"2 at 18
now be 6"1 due to bad posture
my life....... is ruined
>>
>>28065807
You're literally memeing right now. I stand up on my tip toes and I'm 6'1 and I just feel bad ass as fuck. Please be happy with your height my man. Find another excuse for your robothood, but not height.
>>
>>28065776
Nerve damage and infections are major risks during the operation, no matter how much money you pull out your ass.

As for the long term effects, one in four people report permanent knee pains and obviusly lifting weights is off the table.
>>
>>28065200
Im 5'4 and you fag crying because you are a 5'9. Fuck you!
>>
>>28065905
More like how will you even run? It is high impact and you need to support your upper body.
>>
>>28065200
I love pictures like that.
>>
5'9'' is average height. Fuck off, you pathetic whiner.
>>
>>28065975
>>28065917
>>28065790
>>28065764
>>28065546

You guys don't understand what it's going to be like being EIGHT FUCKING INCHES shorter than your little brother.
>>
>>28065975
Say that to women who can freely pick from hundreds of tall chads.

>I-I'm actually average, w-will you consider me too?
>>
cut off your brother's legs so you're taller
>>
okay im 5'6 and 15 going on 26 and this shit is sad like who the fuck cares you people need to get over yer insecuritys over height

im not gonna say oh just b yerself

what im saying is STOP caring about it
just stop giving a fuck about what people think

JUST DO IT

you can thank me later if you learn this.
>>
>>28066001
Who gives a fuck? Seriously, fuck off, you retard.
>>
>>28065803
There you go acting like a faggot again OP. You're at the same height as a girl literally all as long as she can sorta rest her head on your shoulders you're good.
>>
>>28066020
Nice fantasy world. Several of my friends are shorter than 5'9'' and have GFs. Stop being brainwashed by your retarded fucking memes.
>>
>>28066001
who cares be better than him in everyway then
>>
>>28065200
5'9" is fine, come back when you're 5'7" and below.
>>
>>28066050
Stop being brainwashed by your retarded fucking memes.

THIS
>>
>>28066001
My 17 year old brother is 5'9 and he's a slayer of the pussy. Your height really isn't the problem OP you're just a faggot.
>>
>>28066050
of course they have girlfriends, they are perfectly good providers

that doesn't mean their girls actually find them attractive
>>
>>28066061
>>28066050
>>28066030
huh, summer is coming early this year
>>
>>28066027
Are you 15 or 25?
>>
>>28066110
im 26 summer aint got nothing to do with me.
>>
>>28066114
25 going on 26 but i look 19 damn im mistyping shit now

just stop caring about the height meme thats all it is just a meme.
>>
>>28066110
"wah all the bois r being mean to me today :( fukkin summerfags amiright guise xD"
>>
>>28066090
>>28066110
Get off your meme parade. Tons of women find 5'9'' dudes attractive. You are retards.
>>
>>28065304
You're little brother has been blessed to be part of the giantgod master-race, you should be very proud.
>>
File: Fingers-in-ears.jpg (105 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
Fingers-in-ears.jpg
105 KB, 849x565
>>28066133
>it's a m-meme guys
>please disregard all related statistics and answers by women, it's JUST A MEME
>LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>>28066139
this. thank you at least some of the posters on here have common fucking sense
>>
>>28066177
>believe shit you read on 4chan or r9k or the internet

>caring what any one women thinks like a beta

it IS a meme you sad delusional fucker
its not real no take those fingers out of those ears and you listen!
>>
>>28066209
Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound?
>>
File: SICKOFIT.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
SICKOFIT.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>28066078
So your brother is 5'9 cool. Now imagine if you were 8 inches shorter.
>5'1.
Feel that feel. If you can't then fuck off you CANT empathize with me.

The worst part about it is if I ever get a gf my younger brother will KEK ME. She will see him and instantly know he is more of a man because he's so much taller thus more testosterone thus better man. WHAT THE FUCK. I WOULDNT CARE ABOUT THIS MANLET SHIT IF IT DIDNT HIT SO CLOSE TO HOME. I will literally always be less of a man than him. Oh my god. I could be rich, famous, etc, but it will be viewed as "COMPENSATING". I can't win...

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28066256
Find a hobby and ignore women, there's nothing you can do about it
>>
File: Sex-vs-height[1].jpg (175 KB, 1302x555) Image search: [Google]
Sex-vs-height[1].jpg
175 KB, 1302x555
>>28066177
>thinking science is on your side
So 5'9'' men have 12 sexual partners, while 6'2'' men have... 12 sexual partners. HMM...
>>
>>28066240
should i give a fuck?
>>
>>28066256
You have literally been psychologically damaged from the 4chan memes. Get over yourself and fuck off.
>>
>>28066295
truth familia
>>
File: 1447894829740.jpg (37 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447894829740.jpg
37 KB, 480x480
>>28066256
Install Grindr
>>
>>28066274
probably the best advice i've gotten this entire thread...

I-I actually thought i had a chance..
>>
>>28066337
Well if you follow my advice, then you're giving yourself a chance.

Instead of being a miserable beta shit who's chasing leftover women, you could be a relatively happy man following your dreams, whatever they might be.

Having a wife or a girlfriend also means you have to spend most of your time with her and if she's a cunt(most of them are), you can say goodbye to any hobbies you ever enjoyed while you were alone.
>>
i gave up on life when i reached 18 years old and realised i wasn't getting any taller than 5'7

>literally no point in even trying to have a normy life at this pathetic cucklet height
>>
>>28066283
>that dip at 6'4

There's women who have probably managed more than that in a week. There's no correlation between height and sex. Being Chad is all in the mind desu senpai I'm 6'4 and have always been totally useless with grills.
>>
>>28066427
see:
>>28066283

Then leave this board because you are clearly too mentally weak to exist here without internalizing every piece of bullshit you're fed by retarded memesters.

>>28066415
This is shit advice. I do agree that people should follow their dreams, but the premise that having a GF means you can't have your old hobbies is flat-out retarded. If you get a GF that doesn't let you have hobbies then dump her and find another one.
>>
>>28065200
>>28065660
>>28065359
>>28065803

Jesus christ I'm actually laughing in tears IRL right now. Fucking get out of your basement. I'm getting tired of these BS memes 4chan is spewing all over the place.

I guess this is what happens to peoples' sense of reality when they just geek around for 10-15 years in a row.

>Lived for decades
>Known hundreds, even thousands of people well enough
>Spent fucking countless hours in bars, parties not to even count your regular interaction through hobbies, school and works
TFW: Not once did I see a single sign, hear of a single short friend, etc about how their height is a problem. It's like you geeks here are coming up with all sorts of problems that don't even exist, just so you can throw up these BS drama temper tantrums?

Fine, cry yourself to sleep because your brother is taller. You fucking deserve it you goddamn nerd. Watch for those anal probes as you do, och and the loch ness monster too, if you're that damned delusional...
>>
>>28065200
>>28065660
>5'9 is literally suicide tier
Jake Gyllenhaal is 5'10 and he's not that short.
>>
>>28066940

You've got a solid point. I've seen plenty of short guys (even guys as short as 5'2-5'3) with girlfriends to the point where I wouldn't call it a rare occurrence. I'm 5'7 myself and I've had three girlfriends.

At the same time though, I can see why people on this board think this way on account of all the statistics that get posted about how height impacts one's dating/career prospects. There's enough data to show it does matter to some extent. The thing no one on this board seems to be able to pick up is that while height does matter, it doesn't matter as much as everyone here thinks it does. It's always either "If you're short your life is automatically fucked in every way" or "IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL, BRO". Online dating statistics are especially a problem, because something that's never factored in is that girls on dating sites are typically the most entitled (despite often being desperate), shit-tier women out there (hence why they're stuck with online dating, where they're paired up with guys who will give them attention just to get their dicks wet).
>>
File: keJ8oJP.jpg (325 KB, 511x576) Image search: [Google]
keJ8oJP.jpg
325 KB, 511x576
>thought that I was 6 feet even
>go to doctor yesterday
>doc measures my height
>6'1"
>mfw
>>
>>28067109
Good points all around on the dating service.

I think the larger issue here is just plain old internet. People who browse around here more get all these wrong ideas about reality, they find problems that don't even fucking exist and if they do, then it's for like 0.00000001% of the general world populace. But then when the idea is in their head, they get real selective about their information intake in reality as well, and suddenly their already opinionated views create this problem for them that never really existed before.

Whether it's refugees taking your job, feminists destroying your career, short height, or even favoritism in the job market, all these things and a thousand times more are all over the net. So much so that even I've started to develop attitudes against refugees and feminists. And yet, do you know how many times I can with certainty say I've personally experienced these issues in real life? A few times, on female favoritism, that's it. And those few times have sent me on quite the fucking rants regarding feminist man-hater assholes. Even then, logically speaking, the problem is nearly nonexistent. It's easy to be blind to it when it's a prejudice you yourself have bought into.

But this height issue, all these fucking dozen and then some suicidal manlet threads here? That's a goddamned joke, that's all it is. It doesn't exist, at all. So does your height have a tiny weeny minor fucking influence in dating related issues? Yeah sure probably it does, I mean everything from whether your fucking name starts with a K or a T, plays *some* meaning in it. Is that influence great enough to have enough realistic repercussions for people to whine about on this scale? Fucking not even close.
>>
>>28065200
>>28065304
You're a moron since 5'9'' is still relatively pretty tall but I can relate.

>family says I'm 5'4''
>measure myself
>I'm 5'3''

Fuck me man.

Sucks about your little brother being bigger than you. Once again, I can somewhat relate. I'm still slightly taller than him, but he has a bigger frame and is stronger than me. Also he's more of a normie and has his shit semi-together since he has a job and goes to school.
>>
>>28068473
>5'9'' is still relatively pretty tall
The average height for 20 year old girls is around 5'7-5'8 here. AVERAGE. I'd say a good third are 5'9 and taller.
>>
>>28065200
Dude you have an unnatural obsession with height and it's clearly holding you back. Height matters to a certain extent and it's true that if you're not tall you're short. But it isn't the end all be all of relationship shit. My friend is shorter than me (I'm 5'10") and his girlfriend is 6' and in the best sorority on campus. we're in a pretty shit frat so it's no even that and he's not even that good looking. Just find an insecure girl and make her your bride. You need to get over this height shit your obsession with it is making me Unattracted to you
>>
>>28066256
the memes got to you huh
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.