[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: scary.png (2 MB, 1124x643) Image search: [Google]
scary.png
2 MB, 1124x643
and be a family man
>>
>>28030951
I don't want to continue the cycle of being a terrible father, which I know I would end up being.
>>
No. I have too much hatred and unresolved (and maybe unresolvable) issues. It wouldn't be fair. It'll suck when I'm older I'm sure but I'm not going to be a father.
>>
File: family-biking.jpg (92 KB, 602x402) Image search: [Google]
family-biking.jpg
92 KB, 602x402
>>28030951
sometimes ill be out by myself walking and i'll see things like pic related. a happy family out bicycling together. it hits me pretty hard and makes me sad that i'll never know this feel. i'll never fix the training wheels on my daughters bike so she can ride for the first time, ill never push my son from behind until he finally learns to balance on two wheels and ride a real bike on his own, because i helped teach him. no, there will never be any father-son bonding moments. or father-daughter bonding moments, where you make rice krispy treats for your daughter and her friends having their first sleepover as they watch disney movies in the dark. no, we will NEVER experience this guys.
>>
>>28030951
Already have, he's 2.
>>
>>28030951
No and I already signed up for being that weird uncle
>>
>>28031139

Yeah that weird uncle.
>>
>>28030951

I did, not anymore
>>
Yeah I would but I'm not going to. I have too many health problems wouldn't want to burden someone else with my bad genes.
>>
>>28030951

I'd love to, I'm feeling a kind of remorse when I think about what I could have already

then again my kid would be probably fucked in the head given the family history of mental illness so I guess its better that way
>>
I have a daughter (single dad) but a family would be great imo
>>
>>28031139
You siblings will never let you near their children.
>>
File: gohomeandbeafamilyman.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gohomeandbeafamilyman.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>28030951
Go home and be a family man!
i wish this was a meme
>>
>>28031354
Why not?

Oregano commento
>>
>>28031490
Forgot that its a le edgy pedo mene. Sorry
>>
>>28030951
why is this pic saved as "scary"
>>
File: gurren lagann (1).jpg (255 KB, 818x963) Image search: [Google]
gurren lagann (1).jpg
255 KB, 818x963
>>28031092
fucking hell, I know that feel
>>
>>28030981
>>28031004
>>28031092
>>28031139
>>28031179
Tsss. You little boys. I feel bad for you.
I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15. When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another. When men we're courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers. I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night. When 4 year relationships weren't long enough for a proposal. When staying out became cooler than showing up. I'm not sure when men became boys.

Our culture has a boy problem. In Italy, they call it Peter Pan Syndrome. I call it immaturity and selfishness. Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.

The adult world doesn't need more boys. We need men who will grow up, know up, and show up. Who will fight for romance and commit quickly and stay indefinitely. To turn their hearts toward children and work to raise them well. To be friends who grow friends. Not just by compliments, but accountability and conviction. We need more men.

We need more men of integrity and character. Those who will hold a moral code and not compromise it. Those who love women, treat them as they would their own daughters and lead them when everything doesn't make sense... They would lead. We need more men.
>>
>>28030951
I did. I wanted nothing more then to be a father have a loving wife, but not anymore.
>>
>>28032951
So independent men are incapable of being men of character? You're so full of shit you don't even realize that the only reason you want these men to exist is so they can become the slaves that will continue to uphold your fragile idea of what society should be. Fuck off with the condescending bullshit you self righteous prick.
>>
>>28033083
It's pasta anon.
>>
File: 1211998165564.png (914 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1211998165564.png
914 KB, 1680x1050
Yes, I want eleven or twelve kids. My current plan is to get rich, then just have a few old roasties sit around and pop out my babies.
>>
File: sn10yd.png (145 KB, 417x274) Image search: [Google]
sn10yd.png
145 KB, 417x274
>>28032951

>love women, treat them as they would their own daughters

Lad...
>>
>>28030951

Yes. Need a decent job first though.
>>
Yes. But I don't know if I will ever meet someone special and start a family. My childhood friend that I've known for more than 10 years goes to different school and hes happy with his life. Girlfriend and everything. One day when he gets a wife and kids, I just hope he'll invite me over for the holidays and let me hold his kids. Maybe they'll call me Uncle.
>>
File: image.png (785 KB, 1024x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.png
785 KB, 1024x1182
>>28032951
What the fuck is this, a Yahoo article?
>>
i want to have kids but don't want to have a wife

why can't i adopt someone while being single? I have a good job, go to church and i'm a good person, i just dislike women and don't to be a degenerate fag

I just wanted to marry someone, have a kid and whatch my wife die, it would perfect, i would never have to be with women and people would never think i'm gay, i would just be the traumatised single father; i even planed to marry someone and then make sure that she would "naturally" die but i can't kill someone like that, i don't have the balls to do it and don't want to give it to the chance

maybe i can marry a cancer patient but i'm afraid that she would discover my plan
>>
>>28030951
Of course I do, except I'm not in the financial situation to be able to do so. And maybe the fact I don't have a woman in my life that loves me and shares my views on the world and how our children should be raised.

They way I see my future falling into place is me being that nice, slightly hermetic guy.
>>
yes, but im sterile. and im not getting cucked by adopting someone else's little bastard
>>
i'd like to marry a japanese woman and have two daughters and a son, raising them right and giving them the chance and potential to become great and be good people. that's all a pipe dream
>>
>>28030951
Hell no. I love women. I love having someone. Why ruin that with children? As a public service, I'll spread my genes (no allergies or disabilities, tall, blonde/blue, have been called a "10/10" on multiple occasions) but I really do hate children. I'm basically the opposite of a pedophile.
>>
Also, stop going on about being a father. It's a numbers game. Nothing more. Half of you guys at least probably had two parent households who tried to raise you and may still support you and look how you turned out. I've seen too many well to do girls from the suburbs going to nightclub bathrooms with nigs, or rich boys who were handed everything turning into human garbage or suicidal layabouts who never matured past high school. I will spread my genetic traits to as many people as possible. That is my contribution.
>>
>>28034322
You're a fucking psycho, nobody deserves you and you deserve every ounce of sadness and hardship you face in life. You make me fucking sick.
>>
Honestly not at all but I'm nervous of dying alone and tired of feeling like a freak among other adults. If it were possible to adopt without getting involved with a woman I probably would.
>>
>>28030951
Yes
I want at least 4 kids and a qt wife to take care of them
>>
I don't want kids because I already know I'd be a terrible father, no matter how hard I try I'd just fuck my kids up mentally just like my father did to me, and just like his father did to him. I'm not putting someone through that, as far as I can tell it's ultimately inescapable.
>>
>>28034322
>why can't i adopt someone while being single?
You can
>>
File: welp.jpg (85 KB, 691x539) Image search: [Google]
welp.jpg
85 KB, 691x539
>>28030951
Yes but I can't with the way women are today.
It actually hurts sometimes knowing I will never live the idea 1950s life of coming home from work and seeing dinner on the table and giving my wife a kiss as our son plays with a model train in the livingroom.

Why did you have to ruin it, women?
Do you really like working and getting railed by Chads that much?
>>
>>28034847
Aside from the snarky "make me sick" part. I agree. It would be best if you remained alone, for the public good. I'd pay NEETbux as a tax to ensure people like you are not imposed upon society.
>>
I think too much about how I'd treat my kids if I were to have them. I just wouldn't want them to have a fucked up life nor do I want to be a shitty parent. So far this has been pretty effective deterrent against kids.
>>
>>28032951
>be a good doormat for the dirty sluts of women that our society has and maybe you can have some shitty kids
I would be eager to give my life away for a family if I knew it would work out. Odds are it will not and I'll lose most of my shit for nothing but ingrate kids and a harpy ex wife. Fuck that. I'll just die alone.
>>
>>28034847
i have pretty good life m8, i doubt i will have many more hardship outside the ones i create myself to make life more fun

i don't really undestand the hate, i dont like women, i'm a good guy beside this, people always like me and i can even make them understand my hate towards women
>>
>>28034919
You mean Valium and affairs? Or spousal abuse and alcoholism? Only the high families ever had the idyllic life you are imagining and their entitled children squandered their wealth and now call our generation inferiors for having to pay for their bad public policy decisions.
>>
>>28034923
Wasn't being snarky, honestly felt sick
>>
>>28034900
not in my country

how can you do where you live? can i come there and adopt someone?
>>
>>28032951
>manlet
>bad teeth
>balding
>average dick
Why i should give that to my son?
>>
>>28034919
Of course they love it. Women were designed to cheat and cuck men and circumnavigate societal pressures. Since we live in the only society ever without those pressures, women are now broken. They broke their own machine. It's incredible, really.

Anyone who looks at our collapsing population and thinks things are working out well is insane. We are fundamentally broken.
>>
>>28034968
It was a hell of a lot better than the way things are now. Women were released and free to revert back to their animal nature and now western society is on the collapse.
>>
>>28034995
In the US it's legal for singles to adopt
It's legal for fags to adopt for fuck's sake you can probably do it too
>>
>>28034967
You don't understand the hate? You really are a sociopath. You literally said you want your wife to die. That you'd marry a cancer patient but you are worried she would discover your "plan". That's fucking sick, man, and I stand by my hate.
>>
>>28030951
no, I fucking hate kids.
I just can't stand hear my cousins crying and throwing tantrums every. fucking. day. Sometimes I wish it was legal to throw children out of the window
>>
>>28034968
At least women kept their hideous nature private. Women were far less likely to have affairs back then. Anyone who says otherwise is a cultural Marxist in denial.
>things were always this bad, I swear
>>
>>28034967
It's the perception that you're playing on the woes of others for your own gain. I know, I get it but people are bothered by that. We execute or punish people out of principle when it's proven that rehabilitation from the first offense is a more effective system. No one in our society is completely objective and logical. You offended them.

I'm diagnosed, too. I just learned to contain my powerlevel. Everyone says how generous and kind I am, so I'm like you in the regard of being a "good person" but not having that empathy or principle normal People do, and getting attacked when you try to explain a thought process that's alien to them or conflicts with their principles, however irrational.
>>
>>28035023
i thought single males adopting wasn't allowed or is heavily discouraged
>>
>>28035047
It wasn't in the open, in the sense that it was put on parade and we were to clap and cheer. People just suffered behind closed doors. I know there were a ton of bastards born from women left at home during the war...
>>
>>28035045
b-but i like kids and stuff

>>28035023
in my country fags can adopt too, singles don't, even if i could i don't know i would pass in their avaliation after what people in this thread said
>>
>>28035149
It is always exaggerated so people can pretend that their society is no less degenerate than the one before it. We have been slowly unraveling since the Puritans.

Even at its worst, we are at the point where the majority of kids are born as bastards. For black kids it's nearly 3/4ths out of wedlock. It doesn't even compare to the old days.
>>
>>28035136
Its legal but you will never ever pass the screening as a single male, the odds of an adoption agency agreeing to release a child to you are incredibly small. If they do it will be a severely disabled kid because you'll get the least preferential selection.
>>
>>28035045
Oh, ok. He's actively planning on killing his partner. Yeah, he's got problems beyond mine, which I to this day believe to be simply a different line of reasoning. I guess he hates women or something.
>>
There are only two things I truly fear: death, and parenthood. The only thing worse than being a fuckup is making more fuckups just like me.
>>
>>28035186
The black community is a wreck and has been getting worse. The marriage paradigm has, I believe, become more gentle but the incentive to start a family and take a wife is no longer there, for us. I can't speak for New England but everyone here in the old days was usually beaten by an alcoholic father and neglected by a bitter mother. They turned into drug using parties seeking escape from these problems and had families of their own, fizzling out into less successful versions of their parents. We, the third generation were not beaten, usually. I think we saw enough to simply opt out of the hell altogether.
>>
File: 1458242660443.png (296 KB, 1600x1049) Image search: [Google]
1458242660443.png
296 KB, 1600x1049
Holy fuck you guys all bought into the lie, didn't you?

Kids are a WASTE. They take up your money, your time, and your energy like a soul-sucking vacuum. Are you a wagecuck now? Do you already feel like you have no energy and have no meaning in your life? Well, if so having kids would be like saying "Hmmm, my situation is pretty bad right now, how could I make it even worse?" Don't even get me started on the financial ruin caused by having a wife, too.

My point is, don't have a kid unless you want to have NO TIME to do anything for yourself for the rest of your life. If you really want to devote yourself to some snotty brat who will probably hate you, go ahead.
>>
File: really pretty girl.jpg (27 KB, 360x540) Image search: [Google]
really pretty girl.jpg
27 KB, 360x540
>>28030951
I don't want to be alone
I want to have a wife,family
to just be happy with someone else
someone that loves me for who I am, someone who I love for who they are
I would be hers and she would be mine.
It's so close but so far
Universe have mercy on us poor souls who want to be close with someone.
I hope we can all make it
Make it to the end
Our happy ends
It's a hard path but we were chosen to walk it
we WILL make it
We have to have hope, through all the pain and sadness that has beaten us into the ground
We will get up, again and walk the path to the end.
>>
>>28035098
i don't think i'm a psycopath, sociopath or whatever but i have to agree that after search for a bit, i fit the description pretty well and i also can understand what you say and correlate to it

fuck, now that i think about it, some people i know must believe i'm some sort of sicko too, at least they implied it heavely. i need to work on it

have you ever been discovered or shamed about it? how did you deal with it?
>>
>>28030951
That really depends...
Kids blow and fuck their parents right?
>>
No I don't want a family, I don't really see the point of doing such a thing
>>
>>28035411
I can explain my reasoning pretty well whenever I reveal my powerlevel, so that usually helps, but they're mad about it anyway. You, like, me have probably spent a lot of time wondering why everyone is just jerking off over the principle of a situation or crying instead of trying to fix things. The killing your partner bit is a bit much. I would just say have a child by someone you could ensure would lose custody if brought before a judge.

We're the lucky ones. Everyone's so sad and hampered. We're never bothered.
>>
>>28035563
that is clever, i never thought about this, not like that

i thought about pay someone to have a child but people around me would probably not accept this well, and even if i lie, it will be hard enough to find someone that would accept the proposal

find someone to have a child that would not be able to keep the custody is pretty easy in my financial situation, even then there is a big risk that i will have to pay pension, and this is worse than endure a marriage, maybe if i do it with a drug addict, but there is too much risk that the drugs would fuck the baby.

i will think about this, thanks
>>
>>28030951
Yes, I absolutely do, and I want to be the sole breadwinner of my household while my very literate and capable housewife takes charge of homeschooling my children.

Of course, I'll have a say in the curriculum, but I'll be busy setting the example of professional excellence.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.