[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone find it hard to get their heads around the fact that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22
File: pepe drive.jpg (246 KB, 1417x1260) Image search: [Google]
pepe drive.jpg
246 KB, 1417x1260
Does anyone find it hard to get their heads around the fact that people have sex? Like when you go outside and you realise that many of the people you see are in all likelihood having sex regularly.

I guess I'm so unable to get sex that the fact that other people are having it seems almost superhuman pathetic as it sounds.

How does it make you feel robots?
>>
Yeah I think about it all the time. I look at people in the street and think "he's had sex... she's had sex... these two have sex with each other" etc. And it's not like they're all chads and Staceys, it's everyone.

It's like I don't understand the process they've gone through in order to do it. I'm almost certain 99% of people don't read self improvement in order to get to a point at which someone will have sex with them. It seems as though they stumble into relationships without thinking about it.

It blows my mind how they can do it so easily. Even to get to the point where they think "I deserve a relationship, this girl finds me desirable so I will act on it and later put my penis inside her" and then just do it.
>>
File: 1436063155915.png (191 KB, 501x600) Image search: [Google]
1436063155915.png
191 KB, 501x600
>>28023465
>how does it make you feel
If there's a more apathetic word for 'indifference', that, I guess.
>>
>>28023949
It's not that hard, just get yourself to a point where someone else would like to be around you.

That's pretty much leave your room and shower.
Also find a hobby that isn't anime. Everyone else has grown out of anime except for you.
>>
File: Tsar Nicky in exile.jpg (94 KB, 634x805) Image search: [Google]
Tsar Nicky in exile.jpg
94 KB, 634x805
>>28023973
Not him, but I do leave my room and shower.

My only hobby is studying history, military strategy, theology, and political philosophy, because those are my only interests. I watch some anime (NGE and Welcome to the NHK), but I think most just go over the top in silliness.

The process is still such a mystery to me. I was unironically filled with rage when an old high school friend of mine couldn't name the number of girls he has had sex with in just his first year of Uni.
>>
>>28023973
>where someone else would like to be around you

I don't think you realise how low my self esteem is bro
>>
>>28023465
Yeah, the other day I saw the girl I was trying to hook up with her chad bf at the supermarket. They were probably fucking later that day when I was cooking my medium rare filet mignon and eating it alone.
>>
>>28023949
>it's like i don't understand the process they've gone through

it's so cute when people with autism are this self aware
>>
>>28024111
Would you mind explaining it to me?
>>
>>28024168
no, because i don't think you'll get it regardless. and it doesn't seem like you have the will to execute any process anyways.
>>
File: howhorrifying.jpg (16 KB, 219x249) Image search: [Google]
howhorrifying.jpg
16 KB, 219x249
>>28023465
>>28023949

all of this
It blows my fucking mind every day
>>
>>28023465
yeah

but they also have herpes and IBS and mouths full of fillings and rotten teeth and frothing yeast infections so it all evens out.
>>
>>28024233
Oh ok then. Not very helpful.
>>
File: [disdain intensifies].png (97 KB, 298x240) Image search: [Google]
[disdain intensifies].png
97 KB, 298x240
>>28023465
I can comprehend it but the thought of it happening to me is alien.

I have a good job, I have friends I see regularly, I do normie things like go to bars and have a good time, I have no issue speaking to women but the thought of me actually having sex is beyond me - I think it would be nice to have a gf but for other things like going on holiday and stuff instead of sex.

I fap like once a month and even then I only do it when I'm bored, I don't enjoy it too much. I'm not asexual because I do find women sexually attractive on some level but I still feel like there's a missing link somewhere between "she's hot" and "I want to fuck her".

Am I broken?
>>
>>28024273
nobody can help you through your autism, buddy.
>>
>>28023465
Especially when you realize EVERYONE has masturbated atleast ONCE
>>
>>28024084
Yeah that's what's keeping people away.

First give yourself a reason to like yourself and others might pick up on that reason.

If not even you can like yourself, why should someone else?

It's gotta be hard as hell to not have one positive characteristic about you.
Try adding
>knowing when to kill yourself.
to the list.
>>
>>28024305
All right. Thanks anyway
>>
>>28024305
Not him, but sometimes it is not just about help. It is comforting, for some reason, to know why one has failed.
>>
>>28023465
It blows my mind how some guys can get sex so easily. Granted, most guys I know usually take whatever they can get. But the few guys that are exceptionally good at getting girls generally fuck ALOT of them.
>the 20/80 rule is not a meme
>>
>>28023465
>>28023949
>"I deserve a relationship,"
we don't think that
>>
>>28024052
Are you putting yourself in situations to find people who might be interested in that?

If you go to a house party and wonder why the faggots there don't want to talk about history, you're just in the wrong place.

I tried for so long to find a gf, then I just gave up and decided to do my own thing with my buddies.

Eventually a girl rolled along as a mutual friend and we hit it off.

Now she's sucking my balls every other day.

Don't force it. Just put yourself in situations where you can meet people and wait.
>>
File: 1458977327288.jpg (420 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1458977327288.jpg
420 KB, 1366x768
Don't beat yourself up, it's personality dependent.

Somebody who only enjoys their lonesome hobbies and is uncomfortable around others will probably stay home. The social hobbies on the other hand crowd feels super bad when they're home alone, so they go out and stick around other people. Keeping that up for a long time, they naturally stumble into conversations and eventually make some friends. To them, their life feels the same as yours feels to you.
Only difference is, they're doing something that's considered "normal" by people who care about things like that.

Now, the important question is: Are you actually uncomfortable with your life? If you really were, you would want to do something about it. And if you want to do something about it, you can.

Please just remember that people have sex in situations where they like each other AND find each other sexy AND have nothing better to do. Your goal shouldn't be "having sex", your goal is to improve aspects of your personality to a degree where you're somewhat sociable and somewhat sexy. Everything else will develop by itself.
>>
>>28023465

Well, I did have sex myself, but it still fucks me up. I was uncomfortable as hell during the whole procedure and it seems like other people just drop their clothes and go at it. The whole idea of getting this close to someone kills me.
I remember this one time when I visited a friend of mine and he went upstairs for a "shower". Came 10 minutes later downstairs with his gf, both in light clothes, faces flushed and ragged breath. His gf gives me a greeting hug and casually remarks that they just fucked to startle me.
The whole situation of this whole thing being this close to me, meaning not on the computer screen, felt alien and uncomfortable like getting a finger shoved up your ass.
>>
>>28024052
Literally none of those are things girls are interests in. Literally none. Get hobbies girls might actually find interesting. Or, even better, do things- but we both know that's not happening.
>>
>>28023949
>It blows my mind how they can do it so easily. Even to get to the point where they think "I deserve a relationship, this girl finds me desirable so I will act on it and later put my penis inside her" and then just do it.

Even as a nonvirgin I still don't get how people can actually decide they want sex and go get it.

The first two girls I was with literally said "do you want to have sex" and I said "yes." One was a girl I met on orientation day at college, we lived across the street from each other and one day we were sitting in my living room watching TV, something came up that made me admit I was a virgin, and she said "want to go change that right now?"

The second was a girl I'd known from cons for a few years, and we talked on AIM somewhat regularly. One day out of the blue she just started sending me lewd comments and nudes and like a week later I went to her place and had a one-night-stand with her, which by the way was terrible.

The third was also a girl from cons. I met her and her BF at the same time, and they joined the friends group I was already in. They were planning on rooming with another couple in our group for a con in my area, and then broke up and it was only her, and coincidentally my room fell through and I ended up staying in that room too. One evening, our couple friends left the room, and she and I just looked at each other, didn't say anything, and then both took off our clothes and started fucking. I drove up to her city to visit her a few weeks later, and ended up staying for four years.

I've been shot down every time I've ever liked a girl and asked her out or tried to initiate sex, it's always just "happened to me." It's been seven years since I got with my ex and haven't had any luck with women since our breakup three years ago, either.
>>
>>28024512
>be me
>at party
>sitting on a couch watching TANKED
>everyone's drunk and it's dying down
>just friendly chatter before bed
>realize that friend and gf are also on the couch
>they were fucking the whole time
>poke her boob
>lol

That's it.
No epic climax.
Just people fucking on the same couch as I was sitting.
I poked her boob while they were fucking.
feelsgoodman.png.jpg.meme
>>
>>28024512
Your friends jizz was probably still on that slut's chest.
>getting fucked indirectly by your bro
cuck
>>
File: he doesn't know.gif (976 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
he doesn't know.gif
976 KB, 320x180
>>28024449
I learned about /r9k/ from an army roomie I had
He would go to strip clubs all the time, went all over looking for girls and then - he didn't know what to do
I remember him bringing home a girl from another unit - 8/10, huge tits, great laugh, funny, sweet.
She was practically taking his clothes off and he was just hemming and hawing. She *asked to see his room* so he walked her up, showed it to her, then walked her back down.
I asked him about it after and he had NO IDEA she wanted him to just shut the door and take her clothes off.
he showed me /r9k/ to prove there were other guys like him.
It was a year before I realized how much he hated me.
>>
>>28024558

Thanks anon, I actually started to feel nauseous from the memory. Gave me a good laugh.
>>
>>28024483
I am part of the Uni history club. No one there is terribly interested in the same way that I am. I talk about the stuff a lot with people at my Church, but most of them are 30 or 40 years older than I am.

And what situations would those be?
>>
>>28024299
That is an abnormally low libido. Are you /lowtest/?
>>
>>28024513
>get hobbies

Why do normalfags say this? You can't force yourself to like things you don't like, retard.

Sorry for the late reply, was reading an article.
>>
>>28024582

I do not understand, did he hate you for other reasons, or did he play some elaborate mindgame with you to make you end up on /r9k/ while actually smashing pussy left and right?
>>
File: time.jpg (71 KB, 666x570) Image search: [Google]
time.jpg
71 KB, 666x570
>>28024483
>wait.
>2016 not waiting till she is done sucking the balls of dozens of chads and settle for being beta bux
you'd think they'd of figured it out by now
normie get out
>>
>>28024495
I'm not comfortable no matter what is happening in my life.

Sitting in my room reading can distract me for a time, but it is boring, and I realize I desperately want companionship.

Going to things like parties or other social events annoys and infuriates me with their atmosphere.

I just wasn't meant for this world. I have never enjoyed living in it.
>>
>>28024657
>just get out there brah
>Just make her laugh brah
>Just get a hobby brah
>just bee ur self brah
Fucking normies say the same fucking shit over and over.
Don't bother
>>
>>28024707

This.
I went to some parties where I spent some full nights drinking and laughing with my retarded "friends" only to come back home and feel how the buzz and my smile wear off, as I realize that I only felt happy through intoxication and wasted so much time doing shit I hate with people I despise.
>>
>>28024299
You have lowtest my friend. See a doc. How's your gym progress? Guessing slow.

>he doesnt' lift
Please don't joke like that
>>
>>28024639
That's your own fucking problem.
I figured out my bullshit, now you figure out yours.

I was a video game addict.
Turns out there was a fraternity on campus with a lot of gamers, so I joined.
I met my current gf through one of those guys.

>>28024705
My gf was a virgin before she met me.
You can keep projecting to protect your precious feelings, but you're a loser already and you know it deep down.
>>
>>28025036
Video gaming is not nearly as niche of an interest as historical theology, military strategy, and political philosophy.
>>
You have to realize that being an intelligent thoughtful person doesn't really matter when it comes to getting sex. In fact it'll probably get in your way more than help because you'll constantly overvalue it and perhaps even miss out on easy chances to get some because of it.
>>
File: 354.jpg (37 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
354.jpg
37 KB, 680x684
>>28023465
>friend come to pub with his gf
>they obviously fucked before they arrived
>tfw you have no clue how to feel about that
>>
>>28024647
I've never been diagnosed with anything like that but possibly, I developed normally though puberty and whatever.

>>28024830
I was born with a serious congenital heart condition so I have to be really careful with the exercise I do. I go the to gym but that's just to keep my heart healthy so I swim more than anything else.
>>
>>28025731
>cardio
lololololol

Girls like tall guys with big muscles. Go lift faggot.
>>
File: fucking retarded.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
fucking retarded.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>28024683
Sorry, had lunch.
Remember that girl that wanted the D and he didn't figure it out?
>I talked to him about it, explained if he had just shut the door and started undressing her they would have had sex
>He invites her over again, she comes. We all have a nice dinner, I excuse myself to my room, wait an hour, then go to get a beer - he is in the living room with her - playing Axis and Allies
>He looks happy and distracted, she looks confused and bored. I bring over some beers, pass them around, start coaching her a little (she'd never played). Finally get an axcuse to call him aside, ask 'what are you doing?'
>He says 'waiting for her to ask to see my room again'
>mfw
>After the game I tell her she should come back by the next night since I will be grilling burgers; she happily agrees
>She comes by and is really, really hot - had her hair done, make up done, a low-cut blouse showing off her tits, obviously no bra, the whole package
>We're in the back of the apartment (I got a ground floor so we could grill) I'm cooking, she and I are talking, my roomie is *reading a comic book* for 20 minutes, then is very quiet
>We eat, drink some more, watch a Bond movie, drink some more
>My roomie says he is sorry, but he is tired and is going to bed and just - walks off
>By the time credits are rolling I'm sucking on her tits
>Pretty soon we're on the couch and she's riding me. She suddenly pulls back her hair with both hands and shakes her tits, then giggles. >Then she said
>"He just came around the corner and saw us so I put on a show"
>We settled down to her coming over on Thursdays: we'd all have dinner and then she and I would go to my room
more reasons soon
>>
>>28023973
>calling anime a hobby
Why do people do this? Its like saying watching TV or netflix shows is a hobby. Its not a hobby, its something you do to pass the time.
>>
>>28024495
>unironically posting that picture
Its tumblr-pseudointellectual -tier
>>
I know this feel, OP. I feel something weird when I see pregnant woman.
"Oh, then she had sex indeed".

It's not like I don't know all the other females also had sex, but when I see them pregnant, it's like I'm 100% sure she had sex.
>>
It makes me feel like the dumb, naive, pitiful kid I've always felt like. I have never been intimate with another person.
>>
>>28025782
thats bs anon and you know it. (6'0 160lbs skinny fuck here)
Lots of ladies find big bulky dudes intimidating ottermode is where its at.
>>
>>28025828
>>calling anime a hobby
>implying it can't be a hobby
It can be a hobby if you also discuss it with people and but more time into activities related to it than simply just watching it.
Also, "Something you do to pass the time" is literally what a hobby is, something you enjoy doing in your spare time.
>>
>>28025036
>but you're a loser already and you know it deep down.
Actually I'm not. However I don't feel like arguing you fell for the "I'm a virgin" meme girls like to spout. Shit fa m I was chump enough to fall for that before when I was like 15 but now I just feel bad for you. s m h
>>
>>28023465
Yeah, I thought that throughout most of middle school and during some of high-school. Then, I worked out I was a faget and eventually engaged in intercourse with another man.

Problem = Solved. It was all demystified for me from then onward.

In other words, go and get laid already OP.
>>
File: Madhuri-Dixit-2-640x274.jpg (11 KB, 640x274) Image search: [Google]
Madhuri-Dixit-2-640x274.jpg
11 KB, 640x274
>>28025817
>Every Friday night he went to a topless bar called Rick's Lounge
>[some of you now know where and when this was]
>I mean, EVERY Friday night from 8 pm to close
>I don't care for titty bars - spend a fortune on "drinks" to see tits?!
>He tells me he has really hit it off with one of the dancers. I'm thinking 'sure, pal. I bet she's a Flip and needs a new couch'
>He spends weeks bugging me to come to the lounge and meet her, finally says he'll pay for the cover, the drinks, the food, even give me $20 in ones for the girls. OK, I'll go
>Get there and the bouncer at the door just waves him through, no charge. When the bouncer hears I am with him I get in free, too
>Grab some drinks, hit the buffet, sit.
>Girls are the usual mix of filipinos, koreans, 'college students' *cough* singlemoms *cough* you see in these places
>After about an hour a girl comes out, roomie is excited
>She is pretty, 7/10 face, slim, c-cups, in great shape, can actually dance. When her set ends she waves at us enthusiastically
>3 minutes later she is trotting over on very higgh heels weaking a robe. She squeals as she gets close and - hugs *me*
>"Oh, anon! I haven't seen you in forever!1 How ARE you?!"
>Boom. I know her. She had been married to a guy in my unit. he'd died in a crash a year previous. They had no kids, I assumed she'd moved back home
>She and I catch up for a while - she had a job in town and had stayed, started dancing to make 'easy money'
>She ran off to do another set, then returned
>She kept talking with me. I tried to drag my roomie into the conversation, but he always clammed up. I tried to talk about him, but she'd just say some version of 'Isn't he so nice?' and keep talking to me
>After she did 2 more sets she asked if I wanted to get some food after she was done so we could catch up. I said my roomie drove me, so she offered to drive me in her car
>She went for the last set, my roomie left without a word
more
>>
>>28026089
Pls continue orognenekkrkrkkrrlrl
>>
>>28026089
>We went to an IHOP
>I told her how my roomie took me there because he had it bad for her
>She was really surprised - he'd always tipped very well, but never done or said anything
>I asked her to go on a date with him and she was happy to
>She dropped me home about 5 am
>My roomie was awake, in nothing but his underwear, drinking beer, popping nitrous, and playing Axis and Allies solo
>I told him I had talked to her about him, she was excited, and they had a date for Tuesday night
>I prepped him for 4 days on what to say, how to act, what to do, everything.
>I helped him get new clothes, a haircut, cologne, everything
>Tuesday he is nervous, but ready - he goes off to meet her
>He is back before 11
>He says he picked her up, they went to the movie she asked to see, then went to dinner. The he took her home and dropped her off
>He didn't even try for a goodnight kiss
>I call her the next day; she is puzzled
>Says he spoke maybe 12 words the whole night and didn't even try to kiss her at the door, although she waited for it
>I try to get him to call her back, he refuses
>Two weeks later she calls me; afterr 2 weeks on the phone I ask if he minds if I meet her for drinks
>"No, that's ok"
>We go out, I warn her I am kinda' seeing someone, but not a GF. She says,
>"OPh, a fuckbuddy? Is she hot?"
>Before you know it I am going to her place Tuesdays and still have Chesty coming over for dinner and sex on Thursdays
more
>>
File: 1457141644129.jpg (16 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
1457141644129.jpg
16 KB, 450x333
>>28026257
This is making me pretty mad desu.

Why the fuck are there so many Chads on this board now?
>>
File: 1428723253747.jpg (50 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1428723253747.jpg
50 KB, 370x359
>sleep over at friends house
>him and his gf literally have sex in the other room
>his other friend come over with his gf
>they literally take a fucking shower together
>his other robot friend comes over
>like him because he's a robot and I can relate to him more
>weeks later friend tells me he robot got a gf
I want my old virgin group of friends back.
>>
>>28025817
Trolling your buddies fishing line.
Poor sportsmanship battle, very poor sportsmanship. Netting whatever comes by.
>>
>>28026257

Damn, you cucked your friend hard. Instead of telling the women that he is thick headed and stupid and can't initiate the first move and for them to initiate it, you fucked them yourself.

I'm sure it lost you a friend and brought him into deeper depression. I thought armybros were supposed to be each others wingmen.
>>
>>28026257
>I'm feeling like a jerk, but I realize every single piece oof porn off his Ii have ever seen is eitheer busty chicks, strippers, or busty strippers. I ask around and there is a chesty Psychological Warfare girl at Corps that everyone thinks is really fucking ODD. Odd enough soldiers aren't hitting on a girl with DD tits.
>I talk to some friends, and BOOM! double date with my roomie and the psyops girl
>Stripper and I take them to a museum, then a seafood place. They talk about comics and Ddr. Who the entire time - great! He asks her
>HE asks HER
>If she wants to see his comics at our place - she says yes. They leave together. Me and the stripped have a drink, fuck at her place, and I go home
>I make plenty of noise coming in - all I hear are the two of them in his room, laughing. Laughing a lot.
>I vaguely heard her leave about 1 am
>As we leave for PT he is all smiles - grinning like a maniac
>I ask him 'good night?'
>'Oh, yeah! I got to suck her tits!'
>'Anything else?'
>'No. I didn't have a condom'
>'Seeing her again?'
>'Yeah! Friday!'
>'What about Rick's Lounge?'
>'Not this week!'
>So I figure things are looking good, That night I grabbed a box of condoms on the way home and put them in his bathroom, front and center
>He was beaming Friday morning
>He was asleep and she was gone when I got home Friday night. Saturday morning he was very subdued. Said they still just made out and she was coming by again the next Friday
>He was nervous all week. Once more when I got home Friday night he was asleep and she wasn't there. I swore I heard him crying in the middle of the night
more
>>
>>28025848
You're the tumblr-tard if a little life advice and conventional wisdom triggers you
>>
>>28026423
There are a lot of good guys in the Army.
Reading about this guy it's just the kind of guy with the type of judgement you'd hope doesn't get picked up for E5.
>>
>>28026485
MOREEEE YOU CUNT
>>
>>28023973
>That's pretty much leave your room and shower.
yeah no you dont know what youre talking about
>>
File: WTFo.png (163 KB, 600x597) Image search: [Google]
WTFo.png
163 KB, 600x597
>>28026485
>Saturday he is grim - like, 'hide the sharp objects' grim. Refuses to say anything except he is going to see her again the next Friday
>I talk to Stripper and she says I need to be there, see what is going wrong
>Thursday I mention I am not feeling my best
>Friday, late so he can't cancel, I tell him I am sick, but I will stay in my room. Tell him to tell PsyOps I am sorry to miss her
>PsyOps comes by; they sound down, both of them, from what little I hear
>They watch something on TV, eat a pizza, then head to his room
>OK, what the fuck now?
>about 20 minutes later I hear her crying. I mean *crying*. I can hear him babbling something ans she yells 'STOP IT! JUST STOP IT!'
>I am halfway down the hall when she opens the door, topless
>[10/10 tits, BTW]
>She is *sobbing* 'it's my fault. It's my fault. I have always been SO UGLY'
>>quick aside. While she had no idea how to style her hair, her makeup was actively making her look worse, and her fashion sense was 'baggy clothes rock' even then she was a 5-6/10, so she wasn't ugly, just as clueless as my roomie
>He's in the doorway, naked, limp - and has 3-4 condoms on
>mfw
>She sees me, squeals, and runs back into his room and slams the door.
>I wait a few and knock
>They're both dressed - she is teary, he looks suicidal I tell him to stay put and take her downstairs and make her tea. When it is ready and she is drinking it, I go up
>Long story short, he was convinced that he had both a tiny dick and that he would come in 2-3 seconds; he figures a couple of condoms would make him bigger and make him last longer
>She was a total never seen a guy's dick in person before, virgin, too, so she didn't think anything of 4 condoms until he couldn't keep it up
>He mostly realized his mistake but was too scared to change and both reveal he didn't know what he was doing and admit he had a tiny dick
more
>>
>>28026626
I was an E6(P) when I separated.
In peacetime
Suck it
>>
>>28023465
I get this all of the time. I volunteer at a place with a bunch of people my age or around it (21) and they all talk about how much sex they have and how they do it, etc. It literally blows my mind that it happens.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the butt of a horrid joke.
>>
>>28026758
>So I gotta' be the man that tells him 'I've seen your dick, it isn't tiny'
>I mean, he was my roomie
>Of course he does the 'you really think so?' routine, so I have to assure him that yes, I think his dick is big.
>[so all you guys that think I was a lousy roommate can fuck off]
>So I tell him. get her back up in the room and RELAX with her, first
>Once she is naked, brush her hair, talk to her about the things you both like, stroke her back, just *enjoy* how awesome and sexy women are
>Get her used to having a man's hands on her body; get her to feel beautiful and desired
>And don't go straight for the V-card - use your hands on her, your lips, get her to orgasm *before* penetration so she is anticipating another one instead of just a torn hymen
>Hell, if you are worried about performance, get her to jerk you off or blow you and then just *enjoy each other*
>Once that is over, once the two of you are comfortable with each other and enjoying that much sex, losing the v-card will be easy
>So I go down and she is calmer. I tell her my roomie needs to see her, that he likes her a lot
>Then I call Stripper and tell her I'd like her to come over the next day
more
>>
>>28024582
>he showed me /r9k/ to prove there were other guys like him.
You should fucking kill yourself, normie.
>>
>15 years old
>best friend that lives a couple blocks away runs to my house one day after school to tell me to smell his finger
>think what the fuck
>He says that he fingered a girl

And that was the beginning of my long trip down being a cuck virgin. Seeing all my friends have girlfriends and not knowing how to act in front of them just killed my social life. Still a virgin at 25.
>>
>>28025103
Get more relevant interests then.
>>
>>28026777
Thank you for your service, and thank you even more for getting out.
I'm grateful I don't know a single NCO that would try to have a good time at the expense of his soldiers in that kind of way.

It takes a certain lack of integrity to skimp off a guy and act like you're doing him a favor for it.
>>
>>28025828
>>28025976
I agree with this. I love movies and watch one every day. I try to watch a large variety and mostly watch things on what normies would call the "stranger" side. I keep a diary of my thoughts on each movie and I discuss the films I like online, sometimes /tv/ is actually decent. I don't consider idiots watching Netflix while they go to sleep or eat dinner or whatever a hobby, but in my case and many other people who love films I think it is a hobby, if not a passion.
>>
>>28026896
>So she goes into his room
>I hear a little more weeping, then it is quiet
>Then I hear some soft laughter
>then more quiet
>Then, as I am about to drift off, I hear her have an orgasm
>And she is NOT quiet about it. I mean, I thought the neighbors might call the cops
>Then - I hear real laughter, like the first time
>And I sleep
>Next day, she's there. And she has That Look - the look of a woman who has been given an orgasm or three and loved it
>He is beaming, too, and trying to make pancakes [man could NOT cook]
>So we're having coffee and hanging out, the two of them obviously enjoying the fact that they were having a Next Morning
>There is a knock, I let Stripper in. She sees the smiles on their faces and relaxes a lot
>So we all have a half-assed breakfast, all grinning at each other
>Stripper and I announce we're going shopping, PsyOps and Roomie are heading upstairs again before we leave
>I come back that afternoon, roomie is alone
>we play Axis and Allies
>So pretty soon PsyOps is over Friday night through Sunday evening, I am no longer seeing Chesty and Stripper is over every evening on Tuesdays through Thursdays
>After about a month of this roomie tells me, out of the blue, 'sorry I hated you'
>Me, the genius, said 'huh?'
>After Chesty I started hating you. After Stripper I really hated you. I mean, I knew it was my own fault - if I had just said *anything* I could have been with Chesty. And if I hadn't been so scared I might have even had a shot at Stripper. I knew it was all my fault, but I still hated you. But you helped me, you really helped me, and I think I love PsyOps, a lot'
>I told him 'I guess I just didn't understand how scared you were. I mean, even now I believe that you were that scared, I just still can't *understand* it. Are yu still scared like that?'
>Him, 'I don't think so, no. If Chesty came onto me now like she did them the only reason I'd say no is because of PsyOps. It wouldn't terrify me any more'
more
>>
>>28027035
Oh, go fuck yourself, REMF. If you'd been an active duty soldier in a tactical command you'd know that if you aren't actively putting your dick in it, it is up for grabs. If you'd been near Group you'd know that only women with rings are off-limits to those types, too.
>>
>>28026896
I don't even feel bad for him. Why would I feel bad about a failed Chad. I don't know what's wrong with you people having feelings about him. Normie infested shithole
>>
Yea I just don't understand, I can maybe understand what happens during proper sex instead of porn sex, but what the fuck leads up to that? How do they both suddenly decide "We are gonna fuck"

it's fucking bizarre to me
>>
>>28027144

You better not fucking tell me that you ended up fucking the PsyOps chick. I'd have to choke you myself.
>>
>>28027214
>I don't even feel bad for him. Why would I feel bad about a failed Chad. I don't know what's wrong with you people having feelings about him. Normie infested shithole
I don't feel bad for him. But the OP of that story is a fucking Chad that should shoot himself. He shouldn't be here.

If you don't agree, then you're the normie.
>>
I actually cannot comprehend the idea of someone liking me. Its crazy how humans have evolved so far but I can't imagine something 99.9999% of life on the planet earth understands. There's just no way to describe it
>>
>>28027242
What?
No, see
>>28027211
Besides, I still felt bad about Chesty and Stripper
>>
>>28027324
Man, it was the same for me, and it still is when I find myself alone long enough. But I don't mind it. It makes being liked all the more surprising and pleasant.

I can't imagine feeling entitled to infinite attention and affection and spending my life running after a colder reality.
>>
>tfw no roomie to help me lose my V card
why even live?
>>
>>28027324
I know exactly what you mean. I watched NGE for the first time last week and that episode where the girl has a huge crush on Shinji's friend was like mindblowing for me. I just don't get it. I don't see any possible way a girl could ever be attracted to me or find me interesting. The concept is entirely alien.
>>
>>28023465
I used to be like that. Then I had sex. Now when I'm outside I'll think "They have no idea I just had sex" instead.
>>
>>28027305
He is a chad and his friend is a failed chad.
How can someone attract a 8/10 girl then a 7/10 then another girl and so on without having any personality if he doesn't look like a chad?
So many faggots saying they feel bad for him.
>>
>>28027144
Stripper and I dated for a few months, but she got accepted to a nice college 2 states over. I started up again with Chesty but then met a civilian in college and we hit it off right away, even though she was a 'I have never seen a guy's penis in person' virgin, too, just like PsyOps had been
>all-girl's schools and a women's college + religious
Roomie got orders for another posting so he and PsyOps married right away so she could accompany - at least, that was the excuse. About 4 months later she was pregnant and she got out. He finished his term and got a job as a civilian; we stay in touch, he and PsyOps have 2 kids, now, and are embarrassingly in love
I proposed to Civilian 6 months after we met and we married six months after *that*. We are very happy.
Every Christmas Roomie gets me a box of condoms and I get him a board game
>>
>>28027451
Roomie was not an, um, stunning physical specimen. About 5'9"-5'10", 165 lbs, and wiry. He had bright blue eyes, though, and most women remarked on them.
>>
>isn't a thirsty beta = low test
When did this meme start?
>>
>>28027211
>aren't actively putting your dick in it, it is up for grabs.
That's still jody behavior.
You cock blocked the guy while he was plying his game. No doubt his game was weak but now you act like you're surprised the guy didn't like you after that kind of shit. When you're a sergeant you're in charge of sorting shit out so people don't get all butt hurt and keep working and shit like this just causes that kind of drama.
>>
>>28027508
look what you've done anon, now they've bred and produced more
>>
File: 1461185500398.jpg (45 KB, 762x640) Image search: [Google]
1461185500398.jpg
45 KB, 762x640
>>28027508
good now fuck off, cunt
your kind is not welcomed here
>>
File: 1453824295001.jpg (214 KB, 760x596) Image search: [Google]
1453824295001.jpg
214 KB, 760x596
>>28024707
>>28024814
I've had the same experience 5 times, both with people I knew from high school and coworkers. Totally sucked.

Went to a club years later with an actual friend (i.e. similar personality) and it was fun. Turns out "clubbing" itself might not be, but feeling comfortable around a friend/friends in a dark room with dancing people and music is. Also, your standard "normal" 16-23 year old is socially retarded (i.e. self-centered, can't ask you questions but only babbles about him/herself, can't talk about anything interesting, doesn't pay attention to how you're feeling even though they're looking at you).

Develop an interest in how other people live their lives and the rest will follow. And sorry if I'm coming of as preachy, this is of course only my own limited life experience.
>>
I feel extreme envy and find peace in the thought of them dying one day. However, being the supreme gentleman that I am I would never kill anyone. That is...not my style.
>>
It's not fucking difficult lads.

Find girl.. Talk.. Touch her... Kiss her... Isolate... Take clothes off.... Fuck.

As a man you have to lead.
>>
>>28027778
>anything
fuck off
>>
>Be me
>Have girlfriend of 3 years
>Sex whenever I want
>Cheat on her constantly
>Get rejected a lot, but occasionally have sex with other girls
>Feel really lonely and undesirable when I get rejected
>Have sex multiple times a day, every day.
>Still feel crushing loneliness and despair
>>
>>28027778
>Find girl

Most of us fail here, but even if someone manages to find one we usually fail at the talking part.

You don't understand how bad and hard it is for us to do something we have no clue how to do. It seems like easy second nature to you, but we're ugly AND losers, and some of us don't have friends. So where do you propose we even find women that are single and willing to date us?

There's just no chance.
>>
>>28027778
>Find girl
even this seems impossible for me. I am way too picky, I am not really interested in like full out ugly women and once I meet one that is on my level I am afraid to ask her out because I don't feel like I have a chance with her.
>>
File: 1451238014661.jpg (113 KB, 919x720) Image search: [Google]
1451238014661.jpg
113 KB, 919x720
>see a happy couple in public
>they are laughing with each other and having a genuinely fun time
>get a sinking feeling in your chest when you realize this will never happen to you
>>
>>28024111
Not him, but I actually am autistic, and suffer from similar confusion regarding the matter.
>>
>>28027778
I was projecting a bit.

It's not second nature to me. I fought and kept failing and making incremental progress. Also shitskin and manlet.

The bit that is second nature that is being discussed in this thread; is once you are kissing the grill it shouldn't be too hard. Biology takes over get naked and stick it in her.
>>
>>28028000
>shitskin

The world is your oyster. 3 decades ago, you'd only be able to date women like you. Now, you'll find tons of women of all ethnicity that chase you because of your skin color. You could be a jobless loser and still get easy white girl pussy because all you are is a fetish for easy, wild sex. They don't expect anything else from you.

If I was black, I'd make sure to creampie every white girl I got my hands on.
>>
>>28027596
Save the drama for your mama, little man.
Roomie was the exact same rank as I was with more seniority - you gonna' whine to him?
>>
File: image.png (427 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
427 KB, 640x481
>>28023465
It felt good losing my virginity because it's like I gained access into a secret club. Now when I heard a sex joke or anything of that sort I can be like "ahh senpai I know that feeling" along with the other non-virgins
>>
I was like this for a while. But now I'm so antisocial I see other people like snarling demonic beasts ready to kill and devour me.
>>
>>28027829
Maybe it's because you're a piece of shit with no moral code or conscience
>>
>>28023949
>It's like I don't understand the process they've gone through in order to do it.
This.
To me it's literally "how the fuck does that even happen?"
Like it goes
>Exist
>????
>Sex
For normalfags.
>>
>>28027144
Man, a lot of guys here are giving you shit, but seriously, I know firsthand that once you have your chance with a girl and don't take it, they're not interested anymore.

You went out of your way to help the dude find a girl and get with her, and did it several times in a row. None of my friends have ever done anything like that for me.
>>
>>28023465
Think about that the next time you attend a family function
Look at your mom, she gets fucked, has sucked dick, don anal, hell when you kiss your mom remember she sucked your dad's dick, among others, she may have even been blacked, had an STD, been gangbanged, tied up whipped, your dad has jizzed on your mom's face, pissed in her mouth, she sucked his dick after anal and you kissed her
Don't forget Aunts, Uncles, Grandma, Grandpa, everyone has been fucking, if you are an average family every woman related to you has fucked at least 15 dicks, 2 of your realitives have fucked animal, and at least 1 male close relative has fuck a child under the age of 5
One male at your BBQ is a closet faggot, who fucks random men in bathrooms and is pegged by his wife, at least one is wearing panties under his pants, one of your family has even eaten a turd
Jesus you have a fucked up family, when you shake Grandpa's hand remember he jacks off with that hand, wipes his ass and fists your Grandma with it, hope he used soap to wash up, probably just dirt under his fingernails
Now expand this to everyone you meet, teacher, pastor's, the lady who made your Subway sandwitch
It's fucking disgusting
Disgusting
>>
Does anyone else believe the reason we feel like this is because we were denied sexuality from a young age by our family and even are today?

If my family didn't chastise me every time I mentioned something sexual I would have a more normal outlook on sex and it wouldn't be this weird alien concept to me.
>>
>>28028198
Nobodies whining.
Guy can't even go on 2 dates with a girl without you moving in on his squeeze.
Wouldn't trust you to watch my MRE.
>>
>>28024513
What happened to just be yourself?
>just be the person other people want you to be
Fuck off.
>>
>>28029570
I just, in general, never talked about sex with my family.
But I don't think it had some negative effect on me. I want sex and an intimate relationship with someone. I've just never gotten the chance.

>>28029448
Pretty hot senpai

Btw, I chuckled at the panties bit. My sexting buddy is a closet gay who wears panties under baggy pants. Hes sucha qt :3
>>
>>28029570
>Does anyone else believe the reason we feel like this is because we were denied sexuality from a young age by our family and even are today?

No.

I had a normal upbringing in relation to sexuality. To this day my mother is still very open with me about sex/relationships.

The reason I'm like this is due to myriad factors. Being raised by a single mother without ANY male role models, developing Asperger's syndrome around 7/8 years old, subsequently being outcast at school, having no friends or romantic experiences in high school as a result.

Now I'm 20, have friends and a social life, but still a kissless virgin.

Shit literally makes me want to end it sometimes. When I was a friendless shut-in at 16 I wasn't even exposed to the social world and how normal romance/sexuality is to everyone. Now I've spent years among normies, and I realise just how much I differ from them.

I feel like a lot of robots are like me. We get screwed up during childhood/adolescence by being socially isolated, with the result being that even if we fix our lives as adults, we are always years behind others in terms of our skill set.

Even when I do get female attention, I don't know what to do with it. I've been in situations akin to that "failed army Chad" earlier in this thread, except thankfully none of my friends fucked any of those girls afterwards. I'm just completely clueless and have no idea how to initiate intimacy.
>>
>>28026896
Fine, you're a good room mate and a terrible fucking person.
>>
>>28029904
>Being raised by a single mother without ANY male role models

i see that a lot here, it's the case for me too
>>
File: 1367742755503.png (7 KB, 292x329) Image search: [Google]
1367742755503.png
7 KB, 292x329
>That Feel when inside the Event Horizon of Virginity.

i'm lost
>>
>>28029904
Insightful post, thanks anon.
>>
When I was a younger man, I was struck by similar sentiments. I wasn't having sex, and yet I realized almost every adult I met, saw and so forth were. It was astounding to me.

That feeling faded as I grew older, and by the time I had become a wizard, it has dissipated entirely.

The feeling of disbelief springs from the notion that one is not dissimilar to those others in some significant way. One can't but think: "They're people just like me! How is it that they experience something that is impossible for me?"

In time you come to the horrible realization that you are not a person like everyone else. You are different in a very significant way. Not in the beautiful snowflake sense, but in the freak behind the glass in the sideshow sense.

You lose that amazement that everyone else has sex the moment you realize that you aren't a person like everyone else in a very deep, almost visceral sense. It comes when you realize that, in some very important respects, you aren't even a person. You are a thing, a monster.

A monster doesn't look at people and find himself astounded that they live as people do. Rather, he comes into a full realization that he is not one of those people. That he doesn't experience what they experience is no longer a wonder or a mystery. It is as a necessary as the rising of the sun, the waning of the moon, or any of Nature's other inexorable dictates.
>>
>>28030073
>inside the Event Horizon of Virginity.
Shit, that's it. The exact words I was looking for. The more I go on the more I feel like something is seriously wrong, like I'm going to finish my master's in a year and still be kv.
And I know that once I leave that uni, I'm done for, over. I might as well go live in a cave
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.