[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is a /complete failure/? >parents sent me to expensive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18
File: 1460892679968.jpg (1 MB, 2244x1262) Image search: [Google]
1460892679968.jpg
1 MB, 2244x1262
Who else is a /complete failure/?

>parents sent me to expensive girls prep school
>basically paved the way for my success
>now going to an expensive and extremely competitive lib arts college
>haven't been to class in like two months
>haven't left my apt in however long as well

I CAN'T HANDLE LIFE I JUST WANNNNAAA DIEEEEE. I was given everything and more and now I'm just in a closet waiting for the courage to kill myself.
>>
>>28013599
Which one? Reed, Williams, Swarthmore?
>>
>>28013599

have you considered getting a robot bf to turn your life around? I am a great choice, I have stellar references, I come highly recommended

If you choose me as YOUR robot bf today, you are entitled to 5% of ALL my future earnings! This is a limited time offer, jump on this great deal

please be my gf, im a great guy, im a hard worker, i can help you in school i will do your homework and say goodnight to you every night pls choose me be my gf
im calm and caring and wont expect anything from you please just PLEASE BE MY GF

[email protected]
>>
File: 1458502905677.jpg (397 KB, 699x491) Image search: [Google]
1458502905677.jpg
397 KB, 699x491
i've said this in another thread, but

>enlist in the army as infantry
>whole family is proud to see me finally doing something and making a change in my life
>quit 2 weeks into basic training
>come home, live as neet loser

feelsbad. basic training is easy but i'm just such a pussy. I don't know what happened. i just got in a really bad place mentally and tried everything i could to get out
>>
>NEET
>25
>Tranny, not trapworthy
>0 friends
>0 drive to accomplish anything
>1/4 of my bedroom floor is occupied by a sea of empty beer cans and bottles/boxes of wine

I'd like to live somewhere warm and sunny one day, but I live in Canada... so all I can aspire to is somewhere that's slightly less cold for half the year. I'm still pretty happy though, anon. Life is shit, but it's still life. It's still existence. And that's pretty fucking neat, so do try and have fun with it okay?
>>
File: YouWontSurviveWinter.jpg (217 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
YouWontSurviveWinter.jpg
217 KB, 650x488
>>28013957
Holy shit lad....
>>
>>28013599
What was it? The attention, the betas, or the horrible memes? Oh, it doesn't matter. It always comes down to the moderators helper to clean up after these sorts of messes.
>>
File: 1459707948894.png (211 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459707948894.png
211 KB, 500x500
>>28013957
wew lad this is a little desperate, i just hope you're ok
>>
>>28014006
Got through basic, but then ruined my knee in a rappelling accident (was my own fault).
Butthurt still hasn't left my body and that was in 2008.
>>
>>28013930
Amherst.

>>28014006
It's okay, anon. You tried, but don't try to think about it too much if it hurts.
>>
>>28013599
You in SF or Annapolis?
>>
>>28014052
I would love you anon
tfw no qt tranny gf to make feel better
>>
>>28014187
>qt

Yeah, I feel like you missed a key part of what I was saying there m8.
>>
>>28014052
Thanks, anon. We should move to California and be roommates. My brother lives there and told me it's already really warm.
>>
>>28013957
I'm gonna copypasta that
>>
>>28014281
Sounds good, ladyanon. Cali would b lovely. ;_;
>>
>>28014161
>SF
name one competitive liberal arts college here
i cant

>>28014146
have you considered my offer? Please, give me a chance, that's all I ask, just talk to me for 10 minutes please that's all just give me 10 minutes of your time and I will do whatever you want I promise PLEASE

did I mention that I have MANY various talents and interests? I am a bf you will be very proud of !
I am ok at chess and I like anime (and I can tell you LOVE anime) and programming and I am sure I could be an ok cook if you wanted me to be and please give me a chance OP i love you so much already I can tell by the way you type that you are a delicate, genuine and beautiful women and I want nothing more than to make you happy
please just contact me op dont be afraid just because we are on this forum, I am normal, I am more than normal I could be seen as handsome and strong maybe sometimes please just contact me op

You want to move to California, I am in California! I am also a college student here,and I also go to an extremely competitive place and I also haven't been to class in 2 months, and I am sure we will discover many other similarities between us :)

op please be my gf pls [email protected] if it doesnt work out thats ok but I am sure you will like me please give me a chance op
>>
>>28014419
yeah, im pretty sure this guy is just making fun of robots. pls dont feed this with "woaowo no wonder ur virgon LOL"
>>
>>28013957
I came here to hit on OP but then I realized that I don't have a chance against this guy right here. Marry him, OP, there's no way he's not going to end up as a successful businessman.
>>
File: The Vicious Cycle of Feels.jpg (26 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
The Vicious Cycle of Feels.jpg
26 KB, 400x394
>>28013599
I'm a complete failure too, OP. Poorfag kid who traded away his childhood studying and just had a mental breakdown freshman year at USC when I was on half-tuition. All of this work for nothing. What a joyless life this is.

If it's any consolation, no one deserves anything. It's just how things play out. You don't need to feel beholden to anyone including your parents. I'm sure you tried like all of us, everyone tried at least a little at some point... Okay I'm sounding faggy at this point so good luck.
>>
>>28014604
why do you think i would be making fun of robots?

i am pretty solidly in unironic robot territory senpai. i dont need you to feed me anon.

dont think I dont know what you are trying to do anon, you are trying to steal my sweetheart away from me by acting like the bigger man, you think you being a white knight savior of r9k will help you here? she is mine. you dont know her like I do, you dont know what she likes, just STOP. I would rather kill myself than see my OP in your greasy faggot hands

>>28014672
thanks for the support anon
I would invite you to our wedding (as long as its ok with the missus of course, I always make sure to check with her before I make a decision)

and I really appreciate you recognizing my business aptitude. I am sure that I will make more than enough for OP and I to live quite comfortably. She would never have to work, I would make sure of that, I would make sure she would be free to pursue whatever interests she has without inhibition or worry. I just want her to be happy
>>
>>28014755
>going to U$C
did you wanna be a film major or something like that
even half tuition costs would cost like 30k there, have fun paying off your student debt for the next decade

can I ask what you are doing now though, anon? i am performing pretty poorly, what even happens to college dropouts, do they just fade into irrelevance

do you plan on going back?
>>
File: 1448457477760.png (899 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1448457477760.png
899 KB, 680x697
>>28013599
Rich fags can't be robotos get out normy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>28013957
I actually kek'd thanks anon
>>
>>28014146
Move to North Adams, MA and I'll keep you here in exchange for cooking for me.
>>
>>28013957
Post boipuccii
>>
File: 1460008477405.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460008477405.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
>>28014990
are you OP? I will only do lewd things for OP

OP seriously please contact me my email is [email protected] i will respond at any hour and will be there for you no matter the situation
>>
>>28013599
Hey, man, I went through a similar thing a couple years ago myself.
>parents spent all there money sending me to one of the best prep school in the country
>shit the bed in 7th, 8th, and 9th grade, but turn things around and get into a top college
>top of my class for a year
>completely shit the bed again, refusing to go to class for a couple months until college finally kicks me out

Being a fuck up isn't too bad though. I had to move back in with my parents for a while, but I now I'm living on my own. My apartment is shit, but I can live off of ~$900/month with it.

Just accept that you'll probably die much younger than average.

That's the giant leap. That's what stop you from being okay with being a fuck up. You're not going to make good money, and you might end up on the street, or you might die from a curable disease because you have shit health insurance. Just accept it. Reading Ernest Hemmingway helps.
>>
>>28014929
Well, it's been a year, and I think you do just fade into irrelevance. I was on their financial aid because poorfag. My major which I never enjoyed was pre-med biomed engineering. I should gone for a useless degree, at least I'd be happier. I'm just a useless NEET now.
>>
>>28015112
I'm tellin ya, North Adams is the way to go. You'll be a massachusetts state resident, and Mass College of Liberal Arts has a tuition of 4800 a semester, and rent is like 5-600 a month if you don't have a roommate. The coursework here is real fuckin' easy. You can get whatever degree you want.

Also, rent is free if you live with me. Just cook my dinner :)
>>
>>28014755
;_;

I know it doesn't mean much, but you're still young. I know everything sucks, but there's always still time. On the bright side, at least it happened early on so loans will be at a minimum.

It's not just my parents, sadly. My brother and sister forced me into their group message where they talk to me daily and ask me how my life is going because they know I'm prone to depressive bouts, and I've been lying to them... It just feels so awful because while my parents care, my siblings were the ones that were always there for me, and they were trying really hard to keep me on track.

>>28015079
What're you doing right now? I wish I was physically capable of a labor job. I'd just disappear and stow away on a boat, doing boat things.
>>
>>28015112
>fade into irrelevance
Stop it. You wake up every morning as yourself, and you return home every night to find yourself on the doorstep. Who could possibly be more relevant?

You can only imagine yourself fading into irrelevance if you're taking on a viewpoint other than your own. It is shitty byproduct of a culture that is overly worried with empathy. Yeah, it's nice that kids are taught not to poke one another in the eye because they themselves don't want to be poked in the eye, but the idea that you can "fade into irrelevance" is taking the idea too far.
>>
>>28015112
what's your plan now?
how did your parents take your dropping out?

im a mechanical engineering major now, i think it might be a good idea to switch to something easier... I doubt I can survive 4 years here given my shitty performance in freshman year courses, its only gonna get harder from here

and even easier degree programs than meche arent exactly useless i guess

if you re enrolled would you get financial aid back?

>>28015166
i dont think USC anon is a girl but idk

also graduating from some shit tier uni with some worthless degree isnt worth it imo, being a NEET for a year and going back to USC would probably be better desu
>>
>>28015298
Janitor. Trying to get a job at a movie store. May take a spot at a pizzeria.
>>
>>28013599
What is she standing on?
>>
>>28015351
To expand on this, most of my 8-4 is spent hiding from my supervisor or pretending I'm busy. They don't expect me to accomplish much, but they expect me to work all the time, so so long as they don't catch me slacking off, I really only have to put a few hours of honest work in per day.
>>
>>28015344
oh, i thought i was replying to Amherst anon. I went to UMass, and got with a girl from each of the 5 colleges except Amherst. It'd be cool to do the full circuit. I met the smith girl on 4chan too.
>>
>can't socialize to save my life
>no skills
>performance anxiety in front of others
>self-doubt, paranoia, insecurities galore
I'm fucking useless at life so I write characters that are actually functional beings. Suck at writing too but it's all I have.
>>
>>28013957
How can you say no to this op you pathetic grill gamer
>>
>>28015395
A janitor where? There was an anon a long time ago who was a janitor at an elementary school, and the relationship he had with the kids always sounded so cute. I wouldn't want to be near anyone's puddle of vomit though.

>>28015400
What was the girl from Smith like? My childhood friend went there!
>>
>>28014052
Clean up your room you fat fuck, then tell me how to live my life.
>>
>>28013599
>go to expensive private college
>spend all day alone for 4 years
?graduating now
>have literally no contacts and minimal skills
>lied to my parents about how things were going
>invented friends and pretended to hang out with them, invented an ex to date for a while
>faked and lied about grades
>now trying to get job after graduation
>everything comes out
no one believes me at this point, so I'm stuck living a lie I can't do
at this point I'm giving it 6 months, if I don't graduate or find a job in 6 months I am hanging myself because I am out of options
>>
>>28015400
>got with a girl from each of the 5 colleges
>met the smith girl on 4chan

why are people like this on my r9k
STOP

what board were you even on that you met the smith girl? pls tell me it wasnt r9gay

>>28015518
>invented friends
lmao, I do the same thing whenever my parents ask how college is going
they know I have no friends though. its pretty obvious
>>
>>28015518
What did you major in? Were your grades really that bad? You could always attempt grad school if your grades aren't awful.
>>
maybe if you actually try it next time it wouldn't be so hard,you know until you get used to social stuff n shit.
>>
>>28015505
At a University (not he one I attended). University towns are good places for fuckups. >housing is really fucking cheap once you get a couple miles away from campus
>theres high job turnover because college kids are always graduating or leaving for summer or whatever
>college libraries are useful

Anyway, I'm going to sleep. Good luck, anon!
>>
>>28015505
Well the girl I met on 4chan was the older sister of the girl I dated. They both went to smith. They were both furries. The older sister made fursuits as a source of extra money while in school. I didn't stay with the girl for long. MLP season 1 was still pretty new, and I saw the talk about it here and the girl and I watched like 3 episodes of it on youtube and made out through most of it. She had great breasts. We had sex one night and she was trying to get me to roleplay her high school history teacher. She had a big crush on him. I wasn't really ready for that yet. Maybe I could've been eased into RP, but I was still kind of inexperienced. We missed the last bus to Smith, so she spent the night with me in my bed. It was nice.

I was fool and told her I was in love the next week, and then she got freaked out and broke up with me. I still talked to and hung out with her sister from time to time, but I haven't talked to her since I left UMass
>>
>>28013599
>liberal arts
>competative
you are le cuck
>>
>>28015586
I was a CS major that literally did nothing but did homework and watched anime for 4 years
I'm hoping to graduate this year with between a 3.1-3.2 which isn't awful, but isn't amazing
it's in the "who cares" range for most jobs

and I can't do grad school since I would have to be a NEET for a whole year while I take the GRE and apply to schools

I still don't see how that affects me though
instead of being a failure in a dead-end programming job I'd be a failure that teaches autistic kids poorly at university
>>
>>28015508
I HAVE A GLANDULAR DISORDER, SENPAI.
>>
>>28015630
She sounds like a degenerate, sorry. Was she wealthy? A surprising amount of my old classmates were also degenerates and not necessarily in a rich n' repressed Stacey-without-a-dad sense.

>>28015658
Liberal arts school =/= liberal arts degree.

>>28015672
Wanna die together?
>>
>>28013599
complete failure? me!

tfw couldnt handle bullying in midschool cus pussy so homeschooled
didnt socially develope
tried out hs after missing years in between
get in fight with a girl
outcast
drop out, get GED, 20, not enough motivation to learn to drive
no passion
wallow daily, hourly
acknowledge nearly all of my problems could be fixed if i somehow acquired balls and only i can fix myself but i dont have what it takes to do it, but ultimately that theyre not permanenet at least for normal people

then i gave myself a permanent health problem (tinnitius) on accident because i was a retard and forgot hearing protection
all of my passions are gone, and i watched and meticulously mentally analyzed and predicted how id lose all of them and was correct
and now music is ruined for me because the escapism id get that i needed so badly, the feeling of going to a different world
is now tainted and ruined because tinnitus keeps me anchored in my shitty existence
weeds ruined for me too now because it makes the ringing worse
i made the lives of all my partners and no-longer best friends worse by association
i even spent a month out of my shithole with wealthier people and fucked that up and spent all day in bed
im a 4/10 beta manlet with no irl friends, no real accomplishments, has been a neet for like 7 years and the kicker is

if i hadnt been a piece of procrastinating shit, id probably be an 8/10, if i had normal social exposure and a spine when i was in school id probably be normal, and its just so great knowing i actually had all the biological equipment and the brain capacity to be something worthwhile

but ultimately didnt
haha
im going to end my life soon
>>
>>28015556
i think it was. it was a long time ago so I don't remember. I was on r9k the day the first r9k was made, so really you fuckin' losers should get off my r9k
>>
>>28015672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W_wd9Qf0IE

Good luck in tech, senpai.
>>
File: feeli.jpg (123 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
feeli.jpg
123 KB, 641x600
>>28013599

I'm a school failure myself anon

>hit 18, enter university pretty much paid by my parents
>go 2 months and fucking hate it
>start missing classes
>classes turn into days
>days turn into weeks
>too scared to tell parents
>play world of warcraft 18 hours a day during the whole fucking semester

I eventually told them that i didn't like my major (never told them it took me 6 months tho) and that is was dropping out.

I had a good office job for 2 years, everything was going ok, until i was fired 5 months ago.

And here i am again, being a neet loser and living off my parents. Every 2 or 3 days i put on some nice clothes and go "job hunting" which means going to mcdonalds for 3 hours and playing vidya.

I don't know what i'm gonna do, but i'll figure it out eventually
>>
>Parents both have Doctor's degrees
>Father has lots of influential business contracts
>got me into a dual study program for a big very employee-friendly corporation right out of highschool
>Private college paid by company, additionally paid internship/ training position at the company during all holidays
>guaranteed 3 year contract as engineer afterwards with above average pay
>feel out of place at college right away
>things don't come naturally to me like in highschool
>feel like an imposter at work, just pretend I'm busy but really browse the internet until 4pm because I have no idea what is expected to me and at 6 months in I am too afraid to ask my supervisor and reveal my incompetence
>get depression
>parents don't believe me
>manage until 3rd semester
>fail a test for the first time in my life
>drop out and quit job
>decide to live as NEET, pretend I'm going to community college so my parents don't get mad

I had a whole career lined up at 18 - I got paid for going to college, paid for getting job training and everyone was so proud of me and full of expectations ... but I give up every time things get hard and I have to put an effort in them and feel like asking for help is already admitting that I'm too stupid - that's what the stupid kids in highschool did after all while I never needed help from anyone
>>
>>28013957
Man I like it when /r9k/ lays down the truth.
>>
>>28015556
the worst part is they believed me and still do
my brother was a literal playboy in college because he was a football player and frat boy who was constantly drunk and fucking ugly girls
he then got 3 DUIs and multiple counts of underage drinking and sunk them a total of 50k or so in debt

he then failed out of 3 different majors before failing out and getting a trade certificate
and after all this, I somehow turned out to be a bigger fuckup in their eyes
>>
>>28015712
I think she was pretty wealthy, and I learned a little too late that she was just in it with me to hook up. I ran into a ton of that my first year at UMass. College girls just want to slut around and not have bfs unless it's the white guy on the basketball team.
>>
>>28015725
>homeschooled
Was your mother a SAHM? Do you feel like that was any benefit to you whatsoever?
>>
>>28013599
>look at me, i'm a girl
maybe they should have sent you to a boys school then
>>
File: fuck you 3.jpg (26 KB, 236x294) Image search: [Google]
fuck you 3.jpg
26 KB, 236x294
>>28014953

fuck you you fucking piece of shit! I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1461217041247.png (83 KB, 696x931) Image search: [Google]
1461217041247.png
83 KB, 696x931
>>28015801
yes, and no
both my parents were stay at home essentially, my dad ran the house and he was super scary and crazy
my mom was basically a robot and tended to all of us and has been like that for forever
me? i was a brat at the time and just did not want to go to school after some shitty experiences and threw a fit til they homeschooled me

most of the things wrong with my life are my fault for being essentially fucking rubbish, and maybe 20% or so are horrible decisions by my parents
>>
>>28015743
>I was on r9k the day the first r9k was made

did you get a <9000 post

I did

i also dont think that is relevant at all to the current behavior of robots, whether or not r9k changed for better or worse its changed since the beginning, and you definitely arent a robot anymore
>>
>>28013599
hey OP, just a friendly reminder that I haven't yet recieved an email from you :)

again, the email is [email protected] :)

I hope to hear from you soon :)
>>
File: 1450650760391.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1450650760391.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
>>28014842

fukking wot
>>
>>28013599
>lib arts college

You really should kill yourself tbqh familia
>>
>>28016329
> t. doesnt know what a lib arts college is
>>
>>28013599
I'd say you're doing average for a liberal arts student.
I mean, showing up to class is pretty much optional in Liberal Arts and not leaving your appartment probably gives you street cred among your fellow students.
>>
>>28017047
WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK IM A LIB ARTS MAJOR

It honestly doesn't matter but I was a math major.
>>
>>28017071
>whiny
>posts dark as my soul pic
>goes to liberal college
>fucking math major
Why the fuck would you study math at a liberal arts college?
>>
>>28017168
>Why the fuck would you study math at a liberal arts college?

how the fuck is this such a complicated concept for you idiots to understand?

a liberal arts college is not the same as a liberal arts major

top ranking liberal arts colleges like Amherst have very good math programs
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 400x387
>be me in hs, shut in, on pc all day
>parents give me multiple "you can't just sit here all day, you have to go to college" speeches
>they probably would let me sit on the pic all day for a few years, but decide to go to college
>at college
>shit GPA cause I put in 0 effort/am a dumbfuck
>30k in student loans cause I chose a private college
>if I fail a class I'm struggling in, I'll set myself back a whole semester and 10k

I'm in a bad place mentally desu. Even these free-A classes I'm taking I'm gonna get B's
>>
>>28013599
>graduate with a stem degree from a top 20 world university
>no job prospects and no networking
>online friend that I knew fairly well killed himself in the last month of my senior year
>fell into a bit of hopelessness for 2-3 years and became a NEET
>parents never really intimately confronted me about this and let me be a leech
>eventually broke out of hopelessness through a specific image that someone posted on /r9k/
>executing plans to get a technical degree so I can be a good wageslave and hopefully find a gf

I hope this works out and I can get into the program.
>>
>>28013599
>>28017222
Holy fuck talk about living life on easy mode, I guess even though you are both rich and a girl it still isn't easy enough and I don't think anything will ever make it easy enough for you as you will always find shit to complain about

>I CAN'T HANDLE LIFE I JUST WANNNNAAA DIEEEEE

Hurry up and kill yourself then, it's attention seeking enough when guys do it you fucking attention whore don't expect any sympathy from anyone here.
>>
>>28017419
>specific image that someone posted on /r9k/
>>28017422
>it's attention seeking enough when guys do it you fucking attention whore don't expect any sympathy from anyone here.

Holy fuck. This triggered me and I live and breathe /pol/. It's equally hard being a guy or a girl. Jesus. Different struggles. Try to fucking develop the capacity for empathy. No wonder you're going to die alone.
>>
>>28017505
>It's equally hard being a guy or a girl.
[citation needed]

lets be honest, we both know that is bullshit
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-21+at+01.10.16).jpg (103 KB, 690x662) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-21+at+01.10.16).jpg
103 KB, 690x662
>>28017440
>look at it every other day to motivate me to not fall into bad habits

It's just so lovely. I hope I can find someone that can brighten my life.
>>
File: eat shit.jpg (88 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
eat shit.jpg
88 KB, 677x583
>>28013599
>girls
ENOUGH
>>
>>28017505
Of course it fucking triggers you, you dumb meme thot, "different struggles" like what?

> I live and breathe /pol/

Yeah, ok whore. You probably describe yourself as a "dank memer xd (ironically)"

"hahah fucking NIGGGERRRSS xD"

"What's wrong with being gay?"
>>
>>28017569
honestly you sound pretty triggered right now
>>
>>28017583
I'm not that guy but your comment is the equivalent of U MAD BRO???

its stupid shit, you are probably underage

just stop
>>
>>28017583
nice comeback

>haha it must in fact be YOU who is trigger not me
>>
>>28017422
Why do you have to be so rude, anon? I made the thread to read about people who have similarly failed. I've definitely failed easy modo, but I don't think it has to do with me being a girl. I'll agree that being a girl lends perks when it comes to dating + marriage prospects, but not so much in any aspect of my academic life. Everyone that I went to high school with was a girl, and the entire women in STEM! empowerment! doesn't really exist at my school.
>>
>>28017600
Would honestly guess she's a between 15-17 and a dumb whore meme thot who leaked from tumblr into the 4chan (irony) culture.
>>
>>28017533
>it's harder being a guy
[citation needed]

We're talking about qualia here. The internal struggles of a human being of either gender are as unique and indescribable as fucking... any other human experience. Like the perception of your senses.

All you have to offer will be anecdotes, but if that's your standard of evidence then OP's anecdotes must be equally valid. You know your own struggle and you identify with other males with similar struggles. Great. That doesn't mean a chick struggling with the same things or similar things has it any easier. Fuck.

We're talking about the crushing burden of responsibility, social anxiety, and isolation. All of these things are unisex. "FUCK U UR A GIRL, U CAN GET LAID WHENEVER U WANT" is not a valid response.
>>
>>28017625
>social anxiety

:'( chad doesn't want me and my friends are all bitches too meeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>28017569
I'm not OP. But I knew one of you dumb fucks would miss the irony in assuming I must be OP because I understand what she's going through after me saying "try having empathy".

Just fuck, you may be autistic but at least try emulating human understanding sometime.
>>
>>28017641
>stacy doesn't want me and all my "friends" bully meeeeeeeee ;_;

mfw that is literally like 75% of every robot's life story, regardless of gender.
>>
>>28017643
>emulating human understanding on an anonymous fourm
>>
>>28017666
Try it some time, Satan. It'd make you seem like slightly less of an insufferable piece of shit, and it'd probably translate to good practice next to you talk to your mom.
>>
>>28017663
You really think the severely depressed, genetically cursed guys on this boards can just lower their standards are females can do?
>>
>>28017688
You really thing the severly depressed, genetically cursed gals on this board just need to lower their standards?

Holy fuck.
>>
>>28017680
>this guy is being an asshole to me on ANONYMOUS FOURMS

>literally satan

haha kys you liberal faggot
>>
>>28017710
He referred to him as Satan because of the post number, friend.
>>
>>28017710
>not realizing it's because your post ended in 666
>>
>>28017709
Yes, exactly. There is always going to be some sad fuck willing to fuck an insufferable cunt like yourself op.
>>
>>28017710
wow, free bait!
>>
File: 1428106962023.png (91 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1428106962023.png
91 KB, 250x250
>>28017727
>>28017725
That's what i get for not checking my trips ://
>>
>>28017730
I'm not OP. ;_;

OP seems like a sweetheart. I'm not.

And if that's exactly what you think, then you're retarded. There's always some hamplanet or literal cripple willing to fuck a shitty guy like you too.

Even if there's a sad fuck out there for any girl, being a socially anxious and recluse and a failure really tends to limit your dating pool. Wouldn't you agree? Also this is the fundamental disconnect: "Willing to fuck."

Willing to fuck is not a relationship. Willing to fuck is not fulfilling. Willing to fuck is "one or both parties treating the other as a human sex doll". People want more than that. I know you're probably a virgin (no offense), so it probably seems like you're missing out on a lot... but it's not that big of a fucking deal after you lose the V card.
>>
>>28017808
I can see the literal cripple being viable but the hamplanet?

BBW is very common fetish.

BBM is not.

Before you say it I am neither fat myself nor a virgin so.
>>
>>28013599
>lib arts college
you were already a failure
>>
>>28017875
Why does this always devolve into a debacle about relationships?

Say I have the opportunity to go out and find a guy who'll not only stick it in me but date me. How will that solve any of my problems? I'll still be a loser who not only wasted buckets of money, but also couldn't manage to do the bare minimum of what was expected from me.

Anyway, it isn't even about me. What would a girlfriend do for any of the guys in this thread that have also failed out of school? Relationships aren't the end all and be all. I suppose it's anecdotal in any case, but adding a girlfriend/boyfriend only adds more responsibility and disappointment.
>>
>>28017965
>How will that solve any of my problems?
Ideally they will encourage you or kick you in the ass until you get your shit together and turn into less of a failure, as most people here seem to be incapable of doing that on their own.
>>
>>28018012
I'm a strong believer that the strongest type of motivation is internal, though I have heard stories of guys "growing up" to "provide" for their family so I suppose that IDEALLY, a significant other would kick you into shape.

Realistically, though, most people would leave their significant other if the person dropped out of school combined with their mental health eroding at a speed faster than light.
>>
>>28015298
The sooner you come clean about this the better. Just admit it to them, they'll be upset but just say it's because of depression. it's a small amount of pain compared to what you'll experience later.

They should let you drop out for a semester and get your head straight, then re-enroll. Many people do this. Your situation is not the end of the world.
>>
>>28013599
Just give me an answer OP, just reply to me and tell me why I am not good enough to be your boyfriend ;_;

please just respond to me
>>
>>28018138
>I'm a strong believer that the strongest type of motivation is internal
That is correct, but I've seen a good number of people, both men and women, say that they were a lot more motivated to be good partners to the person they were going out with and they put more effort into the shit they do.
>most people would leave their significant other if the person dropped out of school combined with their mental health eroding at a speed faster than light
While I'm by no means the norm, I wouldn't necessarily do it in either case, for the former almost never, and for the latter there is one situation I would drop them over, that is if they were flat-out unwilling to listen to me.
Sometimes people, at least in my experience mostly women, have a tendency to just go into full recluse mode, where they completely shut out anything you tell them and they keep going with some stupid shit they've decided on; I can't stand that.
>>
If you decide to KYS you should stream it on twitch
>>
>>28017641
Jesus, not even "chad doesn't want me".

It seems more like "I'm a fuck up who has ruined every opportunity I've had, and I'm a socially crippled mess who can't cope with existing because I have no friends to talk to and can't alleviate my suffering in any meaningful way".

A chad ain't gonna fix that, senpai.
>>
>born as a Symbrachydactyly baby
>tfw 8years old, kids wont play with me because my fingers are weird
>have a sickly body and have to go with home study for education
>health gets worse
>teenage years
>family is apparently have hereditary vasculitis cases and some even liukemia
>have to spend highschool in a home alone studying
>tfw strives to be healthy with the necessary food
>able to get my diploma out of highschool
>didn't even feel the joy of marching in the stage and taking my diploma
>tfw still keeps myself positive because of parents work hard to care for me
>college
>pick a nearby college
>spend 2 years without a problem
>healths start deteriorating due to lack of sleep and anemia
>have to bedridden again since my body were swelling due to vasculitis again
>have to give up on college
>5 months and was able to go back home
>family is in debt
>dad have to be corporate slave even though he should be retiring
>mother is keeping strong with herself with out bakery who is falling off in business
>have to hear my mother cry at night as dad comforts him
>tfw tried to convince them that i go to college and was even willing to work my ass off so i can help
>they refuse
>23 years old and is now a shut in NEET
>contemplating suicide on how much of useless born loser i am
>only reason to live is my parents

You probably can still work hard anon, at least you can

as it cliche as it may is, as long as you can find a reason to live. You'll do fine.
>>
>>28018666
I'd date you anon. I've dated symbrachydactyly people before. Don't give up hope, okay? They had congential defects effecting 3/4 limbs, and I still loved them more than life itself.
>>
>>28013599
>parents push me to take an entrance exam for a top prep school
>do fine, get a scholarship
>coast through, B average
>get a scholarship at a good school that I don't deserve thanks to SAT scores (1 hour of work means more than 4 years, I guess)
>barely go to class, C average, no plans to do anything with my meme IR degree

I have no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate next year. My parents want me to go to law school, but I don't want to go thousands of dollars into debt for certification in the most socially-oriented profession in the country. I've wasted so many opportunities. Maybe I'll just kill myself.
>>
>>28013599
Here. I fucked up with uni and going for military training. Then back to university because I will probably kms if I can't intk big earnings in several years.
>>
Parents payed for private schooling for 7 years cost them 24000 aud a year, all boys school so never was exposed to girls. Now 19 working as a dishy for some shitty cafe and have no direction in life. Can't talk to girls coz ma anxiety, never had a girlfriend and obviously a virgin. Parents fucking hate me for not going to uni and want me out of the house. If I don't enjoy living by myself I'm definitely going to lull myself
>>
>>28014963
I bet you fuck your cousin homo

Fuck North Adams, Central Berkshire master race.
>>
>>28013599
>26 years old
>last job i had was at 18
>failed high school so i had to finish that. should have taken me 6 months. took me 2 years. so i went to high school for 6 years instead of 3.
>start college after that. history. drop out after a semester
>NEET for two years
>start college again
>drop out again
>now NEET and welfare bitch

life is good guys :^)
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.