[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder if you don't have one of the following mental illnesses
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: skins.gif (569 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
skins.gif
569 KB, 500x281
Reminder if you don't have one of the following mental illnesses and haven't been admitted to the psych ward you are a fucking normalfag and do not belong on [r9k]
>Severe schizophrenia
>Severe paranoid and other psychotic disorders
>Severe bipolar disorder
>Severe obsessive-compulsive disorder
>>
been to the mental asylum 3 times. 1 private and 2 were the same state facility. THe private was cleaner, nicer, and had better food but was way more strict. All the patients were high functioning.

The state was the loudest, dirtiest, with school cafeteria style food, probably because it's all the same state food provided. But there were few rules, and the ones there no one cared about following. I had shoe laces, my belt, and anything i wanted. I could have killed myself easy. THey don't even check the bathrooms. Sucked being locked up with the real actual mental head cases though. Not just the ones who saw demons or talked to president nixon but the ones who were basically retarded and shouted all day.
>>
I'm a NEET who hasn't left his house in 4 years. This is the only place I have that I can be open about being a loser. Normies out.
>>
>>24120686
fuck off with your normie ''mental illnesses''
Only guys on the autistic spectrum or with avoidant personality disorder can be robots
>>
reminder not to be elitist on how much your head hurts faggot
>>
File: 1446943141937.jpg (436 KB, 1664x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446943141937.jpg
436 KB, 1664x1200
>>24120686
I'm like vaguely mentally ill, definitely have depression and anxiety, unclear whether my mood cycles (chemically). Been to the psyche ward twice, rehab 6 months, identified as duel diagnosis. I don't know what I have, good therapists and psyches refer to my mental illness as a potpourri.
>>
I have autism and got put on anti-pshyoctics at age 13.

Do I count?

Not the fake autism variant either, like aspergers syndrome.
>>
>>24122631

Psychotics*
>>
Mild psychotic episode reporting for duty. Only mild but it's effectively left me with no family, friends or relatives. Had one conversation with another human in over five weeks. Can I at least apply?
>>
>>24121980

this

autist and avoidant reporting in
>>
File: 1426298710452.jpg (97 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1426298710452.jpg
97 KB, 435x435
>>24120686
im dont have the money to that shit first world problems, but im not welcome anywhere and everyone feel repulsed by my appareance and they trate me like a fucking beast,,,,,, .so now im not allowed here too right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.