[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you come to terms with the fact that killing yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 477x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 477x633
How do you come to terms with the fact that killing yourself will absolutely destroy the people you love? I have wanted to die for a long time now and I feel I'm getting closer to actually doing it. I can't justify the pain it will cause others, however.
>>
realizing that killing yourself will harm the people you've left behind is just a stepping stone.

soon you'll realize that life goes on even after you've died, the universe will still exist and go on. you'll try to start doing good things so when you die, you won't have left behind only bad. you don't want other people to suffer from your actions.

you'll realize that if we all contribute good things while we're here, one day we'll be IMMORTAL WITH ADVANCEMENTS IN SCIENCE AND ABLE TO BRING BACK THE DEAD AND CHANGE THE UNIVERSE SO IT TOO WON'T DIE
>>
>>24113236

I'd be seriously fucking angry if some asshole scientist brought me back to life after I killed myself.
>>
that is the only thing stopping me, I have 4 siblings and semi-normie parents.
>>
>implying I love anybody
>implying it matters once you're dead
>>
I'm just going to leave a very lengthy note explaining everything and assuring them none of it was their fault at all.
>>
>>24113311

They'll still think it was their fault. There's no getting around the guilt you will leave behind.
>>
>>24113117
This is the only thing stopping me from doing it.
>>
>>24113117
What.
People i love?
Are you high?
>>
>>24113117
I'm going to make it look like an accident so it's easier for them.
>>
>>24113117
They'll get over it. It's just really inconvenient for them. Try to make it a little better for them by exiting with as little mess as possible.
>>
>>24113117
I was thinking about that like 2 minutes ago... Damn, what a coincidence.
My life is reaching dangerous unbearable levels and I feel closer than ever to actually killing myself.
But then there is the only person in the world who still matters for me... My mom.
Our relationship isn't healthy at all, but still is very... Primary, almost childish, like I'm still her little baby. She'll be destroyed beyond repair. She said that already, many times. That her life would be over, that it be the same of killing her.
that's the only thing that keeps me from pulling the fucking trigger.
If she died, it'd take me two ot three weeks to go. People would think I killed myself because I couldn't live without mommy, when it'dbe basically the opposite.
>>
File: 1441935897733.jpg (22 KB, 604x440) Image search: [Google]
1441935897733.jpg
22 KB, 604x440
>>24113117
I've been trying to emotionally numb myself for years in order to be able to kill myself without caring about the pain it will cause my family

It hasn't worked in the slightest, anyone have any strategies?
>>
>>24113117
>the people you love

fuck off normie
>>
>>24114073
don't you love your mama?
>>
File: 1440431510339.png (60 KB, 520x487) Image search: [Google]
1440431510339.png
60 KB, 520x487
>>24113117
if i love someone it doesnt mean they love me as well. sooo, at this point i dont love anyone, even myself. what to lose?
>>
>>24113117
they should have seen it coming and maybe paid attention that my sanity was slipping away and intervened? how the fuck am I responsible for what other people feel when they don't even care to help?
>>
If they truly loved you, why would they let you continue living a pain-filled existence?

Or should we go the more cynical route where nobody actually gives a flying fuck? You die, they cry, the day's become months and all is forgotten. Their pain is numbed and you are forgotten. The world and the universe carry own, with nothing lost after you left.
>>
I love my siblings and I love my parents and I couldn't put them through that kind of pain. I'm a cyborg so it would completely catch them off guard and I couldn't make them wonder why forever.
>>
>>24113117
>muh love
>muh guilt
>muh pain
lol this shit only exists in your mind you retard, we now live in narcissistic world fucking pleb, your mom will only mine acceptance and pity after you end your miserable life, she'll be more happy than sad
>>
>>24114068
drugs

lots of drugs
>>
>>24113117
They would be happy. They don't give a flying fuck about me.
>>
>>24114126
No, I feel nothing towards her at this point.
>>
>>24113117
Make them glad or at least not sad that you are dead, obviously.

How?

There are many, obvious routes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.