[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /completelyisolated/ here? >no friends >no gf >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Paolo.jpg (24 KB, 302x363) Image search: [Google]
Paolo.jpg
24 KB, 302x363
Who /completelyisolated/ here?

>no friends
>no gf
>no social media
>parents find me too depressing to talk to
>>
My only friend is a cat.
>>
Reportin. I like it this way desu
>>
>no friends
>no fambly
>only interaction with humans is during the work week
>live in an old haunted house by myself with some ghost lady in a shawl

Now that the cold weather has come it's become even more isolated. During the summer I'd hear the neighbors outside but now it's so eerily silent it spooks me the fuck out.

Like right now the only sound I hear is the sound of my typing and my computer fan.

Literally nothing else.

Gotta turn on some music to keep myself sane.
>>
>>24110725
Completely alone reporting in. Only ever talk to people when i have to, like cashiers and stuff. Just sorta ended up this way
>>
File: 1440576378904.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1440576378904.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1502
Come on over anon, we are waiting for you.
>>
>>24110725
>no friends
>no gf
>no social media
>parents find me too depressing to talk to
yeah same here bro but guess what i can be your friend so thats one less completelyisolated thingy
>>
>>24110807
Is it a friendly ghost? Or does she spook ya?
>>
>>24110859

Just spooks me.

I don't necessarily believe in ghosts as they're "explained" -- like spirits trapped in this world -- but I've had a lot of supernatural stuff happen to me since moving here by myself.

Latest incident was like last month, I have a mirror facing out of my room into the hallway and I saw her standing there through the mirror.

My blood turned cold and I slammed the door, but then some internet people told me to go check it out so I made a low quality cellphone video but caught nothing...

There was a little orb in the video but I think it was just dust.
>>
>>24110926
post it
unoriginal comment is original
>>
>>24110959

k

dust/orb appears in top left corner around 4-5 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id6-jh824wU&ab_channel=Rallard123
>>
>>24110989
spooky stuff dude
>>
>>24110807
>live in an old haunted house by myself with some ghost lady in a shawl

spookykek
>>
File: 1426715014559.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1426715014559.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
We live on a little planet in a solar system on the edge of a galaxy, which is a minor galaxy. God isn't there and doesn't love us, and nature doesn't give a damn. Why bother living our lives the way normies expect of us? Why bother living at all? It doesn't really matter either way what we do. We've all been lied to.
>>
>>24111128
So the answer is hendonism or pure inertia?
>>
>>24111299
No, the only meaning there is to life is to live.
>>
>>24111347
That's fine but YOU NEED MONEY to pay rent. You NEED A JOB to attract girls.
>>
>>24111347
So that means living life anyway you want, like neet?
>>
At least my mommy loves me. That makes me feel pretty good.
>>
>>24110725
>no friends
>no gf
>no social media
>live alone
>don't even know where my parents are
>talk to no one at work
>live in trailer, place is completely trashed after years of neglect
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.