[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Car Insurance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 1400965609984.png (16 KB, 336x242) Image search: [Google]
1400965609984.png
16 KB, 336x242
Anyone here drive a car without insurance? if yes how long have you been doing it? I really need a car but can't afford 300-500 a month in insurance.
>>
Driving without insurance is pretty dumb. Mine was 300 bucks. I just paid it every month since I had a job that wasn't poorfag tier. I'm assuming you're 19-20 OP. You should be able to get a big boy job that isn't McDonald's or a grocery store. I was making 40k a year at 20 while saving for school working in a car factory.
>>
>>24093620
no im 26 and been making minimum wage since 18
>>
I hate fucks who drive without insurance. It's always the uninsured who are stupid enough to wreck too. Sell the Lamborghini and get a little 5 year old Honda or Toyota. My insurance was $1400 a year and that was when I had two cars insured. I bitched and they gave me back a good chunk when I said I only drive one car.

My state recently passed a law that anyone caught without insurance it's mandatory 30 days and $1k fine, and they tow your car to impound lot. It's passed by a landslide. Funny enough they still drive uninsured. At least they get both wrists slapped now instead of just one.
>>
>>24093739
but i've been driving for 6 years and have a clean record, i don't see myself wrecking anyone's car
>>
>>24094049

6 years clean and insurance should be cheap. Brotip, pay for 6 months at a time instead of monthly.
>>
File: Spurdo (37).png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo (37).png
14 KB, 500x500
>>24093739
>mandatory service
land of freedumbs everyone
>>
>>24093486
>300$/mo insurance
>you can drive without insurance
>being an amerikek

Here I pay 30-50 $/month.
>>
>>24094303

Anything to fuck over poor people. It's a small price to pay when we can get them off the streets.
>>
Insurance is a scam. Where I live we have to pay insurance that covers the person's medical bill if we crash, but not for their vehicle.

I have literally never crashed and I've been driving for four and a half years. But I can't get any vehicle insurance because I got caught speeding. I don't want any anyway but my dad basically forced me to phone up (this was a year ago though) . About to start driving again and I don't plan on paying for that shit. I will never crash desu. Insurance is one of the biggest jew scams out there right along with the banking industry. Y'all are good goys
>>
>>24093486
Is this price serious?
In Portugal, for a Mercedes Benz from 98 we pay like 90$ for 6 months of insurance
>>
>>24093486

get a motorcycle you dumbass
>>
>>24094780

Unfortunately it is. I'm 22, drive a thirteen year old car, have no accidents or infractions on my record, and have to pay $124 per month. It's absolutely fucking ridiculous.

>>24094794

This is what I'm planning on doing. The problem is that in many states, such as mine, we have snow on the ground for at least three or four months out of the year. You can't practically ride a motorcycle in Michigan from mid- or late November until March at the earliest.
>>
>>24094794
>can't afford to pay insurance
>get a motorcycle you dumbass

makes sense
>>
>>24094049
Insurance is mostly for the 90% of idiots on the road who cant drive.

Also in some states you can actually pay a fee of like 500 bucks a year that lets you drive around with no insurance.
Not sure on the specifics though, its varies by states.
>>
>>24094780
it is here in Canada
>>
I have been driving without insurance for several years in a place where it is not required.

I have saved money and I would have to say that I will end up paying it back in the event I get into an at-fault accident. I would recommend purchasing insurance.
>>
>>24094863
90% of idiots who cant drive and will prob wreck your shit*
>>
$300-500 a month? Do you drive a 2016 Audi with 8 accidents on record?
>>
>>24094862

What are you having trouble understanding? Motorcycle insurance isis like 10of what a car costs, they get 3x as much fuel economy, and they save time because they're considered high occupant vehicles for hov lanes. Not to mention if you're willing to break the law there is speeding, filtering, and splitting you can do. Motorcycle is the best form of transportation.
>>
>>24095008
Lane splitting is legal in California
>>
>>24094049
>anyone's car

"your car", is their car, is owned by the state. equitable title is not ownership.

They own, you pay them tax. You do maintenance and pay for gas and tax again. You follow must adhere to administrative code, including making a market for the jew.

You are the licensed 'driver' by the state to operate state property on state property.

When have you ever indicated otherwise.
>>
>>24093486
i drove without insurance for about a year. I had the money to pay the bill, I was just too lazy and depressed to open my mail. Never got pulled over, the period elapsed without incident
>>
>>24095008
In my country (australia) it costs 700$ to get a full license. . The training course is two half days and in a GROUP full of normies. The normies are more daunting that the money desu.
>>
>>24095185

Shit brah, move over here, no classes, just take a test and you get it. We don't even make you ride a 50cc scooter for 10 years. You can get a liter bike at 16 if you want.
>>
>>24093620
Wer're not living in the 50s buddy
>>
>>24094863
It's $50,000 in an escrow account in California, still can have your ass sued off if the injuries are more than the amount in escrow
>>
>>24095077
If it's paid off it's "your" car
If you own land or a farm you can drive around as much as you wish with no registration, no license and no insurance, but once you drive out onto public streets you do need all of those, driving a car on publicly owned streets is a privilege, not a right and you have to pay for that privilege, don't like, get an amendment passed giving you "the right" then you will be good to go.
>>
In my state you have to show proof of insurance to register a car, we have tons of insurance places (all have spanish names) where you can buy 1 days worth of insurance
We are the DUI capital of the US, take about 20 DUI's before anything "serious" happens to you, wipe out a family "it;'s an accident" you get 2-3 years, no big deal
Repubs try to pass stronger laws, Dems cry about the poor, uneducated, minorities, racism, addiction, nothing ever gets done
We have so many wrong way driver, head on collisions here, people are suing the state for not putting Tiger Teeth at all highway off ramps to stop people from going the wrong way
Time to move
>>
>>24095008

>motorcycle insurance isis like 10of
>motorcycle insurance isis
>insurance isis
>isis

allahu akbar brother, keep up the good fight
>>
>paying over 100 bucks for insurance
what the fuck are you niggers driving?
You know you can just pay the bare minimum to stay on the road, right?

I'm 22 and Drive a 2005 lancer evo and only pay 70 bucks a month.
>>
>>24097797
It has a lot to do where you live and how much you drive.
>>
>honda civic 2002
>Drive about 10 miles a week
>Insurance is $80

Thank you Mr. Shekelstein!
>>
I pay $300/year for $500K of auto insurance. You robots either suck at shopping or suck at driving.
>>
>94 Honda civic
>pay 110/month for insurance because young and male despite clean record
I'm considering just dropping it all together when I can't get my license renewed next year. I owe the state like 500 in speeding tickets that I'm not going to pay. I'll drive without a license and insurance. Don't give a fuck. If I ever do hit something I'll just drive away. If someone wrecks my car I'll just buy a new one. It's only worth like 500 dollars.
>>
>>24097944

Not trying to dissuade you, but what happens if you get pulled over for a trivial offense? Cops are gonna buttfuck you.
>>
Paying about 90/m.
>>
I'm a 24 year old male American and I pay about $180 for $100k injury liability, $25k property liability and $1k deductible collision. I also have a 20 mph over the speed limit ticket on file and drive a relatively new car.

So yeah, I'm not sure what type of coverage you have where you're paying $300-500 a month.
>>
>>24097968
Don't care. I'm fucked in the head enough that I'd just be sent to inpatient care instead of prison.

My life is shitty as it is and I've been in a few mental hospitals for inpatient care and it's a lot better than what I'm doing right now.
>>
>>24097797
You also realize that you have bear bones insurance that won't cover anything when you get sued or your car gets totaled in an accident, right?

>But I'm a good driver...I don't cause accidents.
Said every person who caused an accident.
>>
>>24093620
Give me a break, dad. You fucking kook.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.