[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ru3bl4.jpg (51 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
ru3bl4.jpg
51 KB, 648x595
Hello fellow robots, I would like to share a story. I am sure similar stories has been posted several times on this board, but that sadly won't make mine less true.

> be me a few years ago, 16
> super depressed
> I play vidya all day and am failing school
> then one day I meet a cool guy while playing, at least I thought it was a guy, didn't hear their voice or anything, but why the hell would a girl be playing Dark Souls PvP
> we add eachother on xbox and play more often
> a few weeks later we become friends on skype
> this is where i find out that it's actually a girl I have been playing with
> being the teenager that I was, I immediately started fantasizing of being with her
> she lived in a country next to mine, so we made plans to visit eachother someday
> everyday I looked forward to seeing her name pop up on my pc saying anonette is online
> I became happy and started looking forward to the next day rather than hoping this would be my last
> when I told her about my depression and how I'm failing school she made me promise I would study hard and make her proud
> I did
> I graduated high school cum laude
> I got accepted in the country's highest ranked university
> all thanks to her
> we talked every day and played vidya whenever we had the time, she was like the best friend I never had
> I was 18, and realized that we won't ever be in a relationship, but don't care because she is still the nicest friend I could ever imagine
> this went on for a while, ff to this afternoon
> we just finished playing some Portal 2 coop
> she was talking about how excited she is to go to a concert tomorrow, she won the tickets from a random radio contest
> she left to go grocery shopping
> it usually takes 2 or 3 hours at max when she goes
> 3 hours pass
> 4 hours pass
> 7 hours pass
> I don't think anything of it, since it's happened before that she went to a friend after shopping
> I go to work
> I get a text message
> It's from her
> her number at least

cont.
>>
>>24091836
Go on, go on.
>>
cont?
asdfsdfdad
>>
>>24091836
2/2
> it's her mom
> Hi anon, anonette got in a bad car accident today, she is in the hospital in very bad condition, since she always talks about how a great guy you are, I thought you should know.
> i felt like my heart collapsed to a singularity sucking all my life up
> i am sitting here shaking right now, not knowing what to do
> if something happens to her, i don't know what i will do
>>
>>24091929
this is it, she told me she would hurry to come back from shopping so we might finish the campaign today before I have to work, I told her to be safe goddammit
I feel like crying
>>
>>24091955
shit happens, man the fuck up
>>
>>24091929
>>24091836
Why do you give out false hope like it's gonna get better?

fuck man, it's never gonna get better. I had so much love to give but it's running out quick now
>>
>>24091836
>be introverted autist
>created several worlds in my head, each following it's own strict rules
>spend years developing these worlds in high school
>literally sit in the back and fucking daydream
>I'm really into these worlds, they're basically real to me
>develop feelings for this girl from my first world
>but I can't just make her my gf, it's almost as if she's from another universe, and not just in my head
>spend last two years in high school spending my time with her, evolving our relationship

I've realized at this point that I'll never feel her touch, or see her beyond my mind, but it's absolutely soul crushing to know this, and I cannot get over her for nearly 5 years now. I wish I'd never have been such an autist and living in worlds that I've created in my head. What can I do to help myself? I love her more than anything on this planet, but it just hurts.
>>
>>24093332

Imagination can be a damned thing sometimes :(
>>
File: 1446598605740.jpg (37 KB, 720x810) Image search: [Google]
1446598605740.jpg
37 KB, 720x810
>>24093332
Go to tulpa.info, they have guides on how to impose characters partially on your senses. It would be hard work and take a lot of time, but you could bring her closer to you anon. Just some advice, I feel for your problem.
>>
>>24091929
Go visit her in a few days, bring some flowers and some chocolates and don't leave until she eats all of them :) you can do this bro
>>
>>24094014
I would have gone today but there are no trains to her this late :(
>>
File: 1446000699891.jpg (16 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1446000699891.jpg
16 KB, 300x186
>>24093954
holy shit! that's fucking amazing! Thank you so much anon!
>>
>>24094484
Like the guides? Good, I'm glad I could help. I have personally had as much success with them as I should given the work I put in. All of them are spot on really. You already have a developed character which is the hardest part.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.