[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone trying to do some daily routines to improve your mental
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1438553110656.jpg (39 KB, 430x300) Image search: [Google]
1438553110656.jpg
39 KB, 430x300
anyone trying to do some daily routines to improve your mental state?

my daily ones are:
> 15min meditation
> 20min exercise
> 1 CBT thought analysis sheet
> tell my problems to someone on 7cupsOfTea for a bit

its about as much as i feel i can manage
>>
File: 1429969811382.jpg (76 KB, 461x639) Image search: [Google]
1429969811382.jpg
76 KB, 461x639
>>24087611
i've started doing 15 mins meditation as well

in addition to that, i'm doing no fap november and 20 pull up challenge
>>
>>24087749
i think you should allow yourself a fap or two per week. no fap for a whole month? thats so difficult

what is 20 pullup challenge?

thanks for not letting my thread die with 0 responses brah
>>
>>24087835
>allow yourself a fap or two per week
yeah, you're probably right, and eventually I might settle on that, but for now, I gotta do this cold turkey to break the habit and get my brain back in order.. Starting the meditation gave me the willpower to start on no fap, which is making my brain clearer, making a positive feedback loop to keep going with both. I think they have a powerful interplay.

twenty pullup is just a weekly schedule to get you up to being able to do 20 proper pull ups
twentypullups.com

no problem senpai
>>
I quit fapping and it never helped me
>>
Ps what is the cbt thing you do based op? I know what cbt is but the sheet?

it was nice of you to thank that other anon
>>
>>24088034
maybe your problems lie elsewhere
inb4 >implying i have any problems
you wouldn't be here if not
>>
>>24087611
>come in without reading OP
>expect fun stuff from the picture
>it's just typical autismal /r9k/ shit
YOU HAD ONE JOB
>>
>>24087993
cool i might try this pullups thing i have a bar under my door

>>24088128
you investigate beliefs and evidence for/against to try and see that they're not as true or black/white as your brain is telling you. what you do is:

> what is the belief? what % do you believe it?
> list evidence for and against (facts, not opinions)
> what % do you believe the evidence for and against
> look at the evidence, what might someone else say? (check which is fact and opinion)
> sum up the evidence with some conclusions, and what % you believe this summary

basically it gets you to analyse beliefs as if you were an impartial judge in a court of law, because your brain is usually not impartial at all and feeds you beliefs which have poor evidence behind them.

>>24088616
pic unrelated
>>
>>24088914
where do you get these sheets you mentioned?
>>
>>24088988
therapist gave em to me. but it just says what i told you with some space to fill it in. tldr version; investigate your fucked up beliefs against rational, factual, evidence.
>>
File: 1395129222809.jpg (230 KB, 662x869) Image search: [Google]
1395129222809.jpg
230 KB, 662x869
>>24088988
I did have this lying around
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.