[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes you a failure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DOOM04.png (11 KB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
DOOM04.png
11 KB, 320x200
For me, it's not taking care of myself in any way whatsoever.

I smoke, I eat junk food, I drink soda, and I never exercise. I shower maybe one per week at the most and live in disgusting conditions. I never clean up after myself and even when something goes wrong (most recently I've started experiencing carpal tunnel syndrome and some pretty severe back pain) I never do anything about it until it gets unmanageable, because I just can't bring myself to do it. Even though I know that these things start out small--a simple case of athlete's foot or some minor acne--I never bother to do anything about them. I could easily nip this stuff in the bud, but I don't. And then it gets worse and I feel worse. It's pathetic.

I keep promising myself I'll change, and that I'll fix my life, but I never do. I'm depressed. I'm lonely. I have no motivation, willpower, or discipline. I'm scared of failure and wish I had the balls to kill myself.

What about you guys? What makes you unworthy of the title 'human being'?
>>
The fact that I do all of the things you don't and I'm still an unhappy cluster fuck of a human.

>work out all the time, slow to no progress because I lack discipline
>watch my diet and make home cooked meals that taste like dogshit since I can't cook so eating is a chore
>study my ass off and still have a pathetic GPA
>honestly a hard worker and have no problem doing menial jobs but my inability to handle stress well makes it hard for me to hold a job
>have had social opportunities come up to me on a silver platter but I'm too fucking stupid to recognize them
>have people that legitimately care for me and love me but I don't give a shit about them for some reason and can't make myself care about them
>am a parasitic "friend" who only uses others as a way to gain social capital because I have no idea how to connect with people on a personal level

And most importantly
>have spent my entire youth glued to a computer screen
>>
>>24084134

My little brother is exactly like you but he is not depressed. life is weird
>>
>>24084335
>am a parasitic "friend" who only uses others as a way to gain social capital

This should be your key to success. Seriously, that's how anyone that's ever become something has acted.
>>
>>24084359
That really is weird. I assumed a lot of this stuff was because of depression. Perhaps he just hides it well?
>>
>>24084412

I absolutely loathe people who do this though. Is not genuine and reflects everything wrong with the individualistic society that justifies stepping on and using others for your own personal gain. Of course this ends of reflecting back onto me so I end up hating myself for even thinking about playing this bullshit social game.

The reason I haven't capitalized on it is because I lack charisma and have no ambition to do anything whatsoever with my life.
>>
>>24084524

No he is just lazy and apathetic. His room will get to hoarder levels almost and he just doesn't care. He even gets girls over and they will watch anime with him. It boggles my mind that he can find people who are OK with his living conditions.
>>
>>24084524
Some people are just good at zoning out their depressive thoughts.
>>
>>24084633

GENETICALLY SUPERIOR senpai
>>
>>24084412
>friends meet tons of new people through me
>once i have nothingleft to offer im completely ignored because im apparently not very interesting

tfw
>>
>>24084134
Are you me?
>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.