[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
True love.. does it exist? Is it even possible? If I am skeptical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
True love.. does it exist? Is it even possible? If I am skeptical that is, is it just because I've become jaded from past experiences? Or is true love actually just a huge load of horse shit?

Also would especially appreciate femanon input.
>>
>>24075740
if you're into bromance, probably
>>
Of course it exists. Why do you think you see so many happy couples paired for life?

The real thing to question is if everyone can and will experience it

the answer is no
>>
>>24075772
Thought I had it. Was with someone for 8 years and that's a huge chunk of my life. But somehow shit went wrong after awhile. Somehow grew apart. I wanted to make it work. She just kind of ran from the troubles, she always ran from anything that was hard in life.

Then I started to think; it seems like all women just kind of go where ever they get attention and feel infatuation without any real loyalty. At least that's how it feels.

In b4 stop feeling sorry for yourself anon. I'm not, I've moved on. But now I've got trust issues. Especially now when I see kekery everywhere.
>>
>>24075740
I think so.
I feel like what I feel with my boyfriend is the best thing in my life. I'm excited to wake up to be with him, when I see new things I'm excited to show them to him or try them with him, I feel safe knowing that even when the rest of the world disagrees with me, he'll always have my back.
He's someone I can always be honest with and never have to be fearful of him judging me.
Everytime I see him I'm surprised by how cute he is. and his voice just makes me fucking melt every time he says something.
and seriously? His smell just fucking drives me insane.
He makes my heart beat and makes me blush and makes me wanna improve and love life and just
ahhh love is so real
>>
femanon input incoming: I thought I loved someone once but she didn't care about me at all. true love is probably a meme.
>>
>>24075740
I was invited to party
get drunk
meet gurl
we get along
she has bf
hopes and dreams crushing

gg no re.
>>
>>24075740

women cant love you for who you are as a person. They only love your utility value.
>>
Of course it doesn't exist idiot, everyone past the age of 18 knows this.
>>
>>24075740
It depends on your definition.
If True love means soul mate, a person you are destined to be with, I think not.

If true love means ultimate form of love, then yes.

Though I don't believe in Disney-style true love or in love at first sight, I believe that some couples can fall in love and never want to be apart.

Though, I think true love could only exist when they are married and have a kid whether it is adopted or not, and both have a problem that they take care of together
>>
Just ask David Bowie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJCBYUKMvMQ
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.