[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Alright class make sure to review for your test next week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Maya.png (147 KB, 444x352) Image search: [Google]
Maya.png
147 KB, 444x352
"Alright class make sure to review for your test next week okay?" Finally, school was over for the day. You've had a hard time staying awake all day that day.

When the teacher leaves the room, the quiet classroom suddenly erupt in chatter. "Ah... I thought today would never end." You hear one of your classmates say.

"I know... But I guess we can't help it right? We are third years now. We should be looking into what university we need to get into."

They were right. Now that you were a third year, you should be looking into those. Unfortunately you had no interest in it whatsoever.

"Ah Maya is so lucky that she is smart... She would probably have no troubles getting into a good university!" The girls beside you start to talk about the most popular girl in school.

"Eh, it's still hard to get into a good university." Maya was a humble girl. Although she is popular she was nice to everybody. Her apparently cute face and slender body made her popular with the guys. The fact that she was good at sports and studies made her popular with the girls. You've been in the same class for her three years in a row but you just don't see her appeal.

"Ah... Maya is always so humble... By the way do you want to check out that new cake shop by the trains station?"

"Sorry, I don't think I can go today." All these years, you've been observing her and she was just too shady. One of your observations was that she always leaves class at the same time. For the three years you've been in her class she always leaves class at 4 PM sharp. "I have to go do something today." Maya apologizes as she leaves school.
>>
Not being part of any clubs or the student council, you take your leave as well. It was coincidence that you always left school at the same time as her. It wasn't like you were stalking her or anything.

When you reach the building's door you were surprised to see Maya just standing outside. "Eh... Did she forget her umbrella or something?" That was the second observation you made of her. Although she seems to have a good handle of things in class, she seems to be forgetful of simpler things.

As you get closer to her, you could see a worried look on her face. "Ah... I can't believe I forgot my umbrella today... I hope she doesn't get bored or wait too long..." She whispers to herself.

[ ] "Did you forget your umbrella? If you want you can borrow mine." Your house was close enough to school that you can probably make it there without catching a cold if you run.

[ ] If she forgot her umbrella, she has to learn the consequences. You were doing her a favour not giving her any handouts or letting her borrow your umbrella. She has to learn the harsh reality of life.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>24066241
[ ] "Did you forget your umbrella? If you want you can borrow mine." Your house was close enough to school that you can probably make it there without catching a cold if you run.

I'm a beta : )
>>
>>24066241
Custom
Take a dump on her chest
>>
>>24066241
[] "Would you like some spaghetti" Your autism overwhelms your body and you accidentally spill your spagetti
>>
Although your policy was to remain invisible in school and class, you also couldn't just leave Maya alone to fend for herself. All your school life you have tried to avoid social interactions as much as possible because it all just felt fake, and the one who you felt was the most fake, was right there, beside you.

After taking a deep breath, you steal a quick glance at Maya. "Hmm... She really does look troubled." It was understandable. If Maya gets wet her school uniform would become see-through.

Finaly, you call out to her. "Hey..." Unfortunately, she didn't seem to hear you, or to be more precise, she seemed to have ignored your call. Although abit irked, you try again. "Hey..." This time she seems to have heard it.

"Ah, you were calling me Aomine?" Today was full of surprises. You pride yourself in being invisible in class. You pride yourself in hearing the phrase, "Was he ever in our class?" Yet here you are, recognized by Maya herself.

You give her a smirk. "I'm surprised you know me."

Maya just gives you a look of surprise. "Eh? Why wouldn't I know you. We've been in the same class for three years in a row." You are hit with another surprise. Not only did she know your name, she seems to have noticed you for the past three years.

"Crap... I hope she didn't notice me watching her." Was the first thing that came to mind.
>>
>>24066652
"Eh... I'm surprise you actually noticed me. I didn't think you would notice someone like me." Your forced smile must've looked awkward to her.

Maya starts to blush. "Ah, really? I always thought you just didn't like me so you never talked to me."

"Ah is that so?" Before going off-topic any further, you ask her what you came there to do. "It looks like you forgot your umbrella. If you want to we can share mine." That was the third observation you've seen. You've seen her walking around in your neighborhood all the time. Although you didn't know exactly where she lived, you knew she lived close by.

[ ] "Although, it will be for a price. You will do one favour for me of my choosing."

[ ] Do this out of the kindness of your heart. "That is if you don't mind being seen with me."

[ ] Custom
>>
>>24066681
Custom
>Break umbrella in half
>DUAL WIELD!
>>
>>24066681
[x ] "Although, it will be for a price. You will do one favour for me of my choosing."
>>
>>24066681

[x] Do this out of the kindness of your heart. "That is if you don't mind being seen with me."
>>
is that you OP? where's your tripcode? can you please make something to follow so I can follow these stories from the beginning?
>>
"That is... If you don't mind being seen with me." You tell her. If you were a more malicious person, you probably would've asked for a favour. However you were a nice guy.

"Eh? Why would I mind being seen with you?" She tilts her head in a confused manner.

You couldn't figure out whether she was being dense on purpose or if she really didn't know the answer to that. It caught you off-guard. "Well... If you don't mind then lets go."

"Thanks!" She says to you with a cheerful smile. It was a wonder how she could be so energetic and cheerful in this gloomy weather.

She gets quite close to you as you share your umbrella. It was meant for one person to use and now you are sharing it with another. "Ah... I can feel something soft on my arm." You never even imagined yourself to be in this kind of situation. Although you've seen it multiple times in your games, you never really expected to be in one yourself.

Awkward silence falls between you and Maya while under your umbrella. "Hey, Aomine, is it okay if we stop by somewhere first?"

You were surprised. You didn't expect any detours but it was too late to back out now. "Oh... I guess that's fine." You tell her.

"Ah... I hope she didn't leave because just because I'm a bit late..."

On your way to the detour, Maya started to talk to you. "So, do you have any siblings or anything like that?" She was good at feigning interest.

"Me? No, I'm an only child."

"I see. It must be nice being an only child huh? I have a younger brother so I've always kinda wondered what being an only child is like."

You thought about it for a bit then you gave your answer. "I guess it's alright. I don't really see anything too special about it."

"A-Ah really?" It was a new observation for you. For once, Maya was having troubles with keeping up a conversation.
>>
>>24068281
Once again, there was awkward silence between the two of you. Now you were able to think more clearly. "Hmm I wonder what Maya needs to pick up?" Knowing Maya, she must be the responsible older sister. "In my experience a girl like her is probably going to the shopping district to try and get discounts. "Crap... I hope I don't get stuck with her during that..." You thought to yourself.

She leads you along numerous alleyways and backstreets until finally you arrive. "Ah, this is where I was supposed to meet her. Thanks for coming along Aomine!" It looked like a normal house. She goes up to the door and rings the doorbell as you wait at the sidewalk.

Then, after a couple of minutes the door open and a grungy looking girl in pajamas answers the door. "Wow... I didn't know Maya hung out with those kinds of people. They seem to be talking and negotiating about something until finally the grungy looking girl hands what looked like a game to Maya.

In exchange, Maya takes out some cash from her pocket and hands it over to her. The grungy girl counts her money and suddenly they seem to be in a dispute. That was when Maya walks over to you. "Ah... I'm so sorry about this Aomine, but can you lend me 10$? I swear I'll pay you back at school tomorrow!" Was she picking up a game for her younger brother? That was pretty nice of her.

[ ] "Alright fine. You have to pay me back tomorrow though."

[ ] Unfortunately you had no attachments to her brother. "Sorry, I don't have money on me." Lie to her.

[ ] Custom
>>
>>24068330
[x] "Alright fine. You have to pay me back tomorrow though."
>>
File: 1445750076954.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445750076954.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
this could b gud
>>
You wanted to say no. In fact you've always hated other guys that just rolled over for cute girls like her. Unfortunately, you couldn't just say no to her. If anything, you just felt bad for her little brother that probably wanted that game. You sigh as you dig into your pockets. "Fine... But you have to make sure to pay me back tomorrow." You take out the money that she needed and hand it o her. "I'm serious about this. I charge a mean interest rate daily. If you don't pay me back tomorrow you have to pay me 15$ the next day."

Maya smiles. "I will make sure to pay you. Thanks for the warning!" Was she not taking you seriously?

You were going to tell her that you were dead serious but it was too much effort. "Ah... This is why I hate dealing with people... They are too much of a hassle."

Once she pays the grungy girl she comes back with a huge smile on her face. "Let's go, Aomine!"

"Yes."

Relief washes over you as you were finally heading back home.

It probably wasn't your business but you saw a way to start a conversation with her. "So... What game did you buy?" You ask her.

"Eh? H-How did you know I bought a game?" The look of surprise on her face reminded you of the dating sim heroines that you used to play all the time.

"I saw that girl hand it over to you."

"O-Oh..." The way she was acting was as if you caught her doing something she shouldn't be doing. Suddenly there was an awkward feeling between the two of you.

"I-Is that supposed to be a secret or something?" You ask her. "Are you giving it to your brother as a gift?"

Suddenly, Maya agrees with you. "Yes! That's it! I'm giving it to him as a gift!" It was weird, that she looked kinda relieved as she tells you about it.

"Ah, I see."

[ ] "Can I see the game? You probably don't know this about me but I'm an expert in games."

[ ] "If you want to, the next time you buy a game, I can go with you to give you advice."

[ ] Custom
>>
Are you really back OP? I need some time to read the story, then I'll participate!
>>
>>24069446
[ ] "If you want to, the next time you buy a game, I can go with you to give you advice."
>>
>>24067720
please respond opie
>>
>>24069446
>[x] "If you want to, the next time you buy a game, I can go with you to give you advice."
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.