[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it naive to think women would be romantically interested in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: plato.jpg (17 KB, 320x442) Image search: [Google]
plato.jpg
17 KB, 320x442
Is it naive to think women would be romantically interested in helping a 'bot out of "depression" (Poor lifestyle choices, poor mental health, and stagnation)?
>>
yes
why would they want to bother when they could just fuck chad? Being angsty and sorrowful is not attractive in men.
they do enjoy fixing nearly perfect partners but that means getting chad to call his mother more, not becoming the waifu of some beta.
>>
>>24061793
yes as long as you are good looking and or tall. those are the only two things you need to get women. your depression doesn't matter to women as long as you are tall or look good.
>>
I would think not, but you would be treated as nothing more than a "project". This you would not be good enough for them and they would not stay with you unless you were able to show progress and become the boyfriend they wanted and I'm not sure I'm OK with that. It's kind of like getting a fat girl for a girlfriend and only staying with her if she is able to steadily lose weight.. it doesn't seem right.

I think having a loving gf would help a lot with depression, low self esteem and poor mental health in it's own right though. I would just worry about not living up to their expectations.
>>
no, unless you mean 3D
>>
>>24061856
>It's kind of like getting a fat girl for a girlfriend and only staying with her if she is able to steadily lose weight.. it doesn't seem right.
Seems right to me.
>>
>>24062245
Up until she leaves you for chad as soon as she's not a landwhale after all the work you put in her.
>>
Women want nothing to do with that shit, you can be together with a woman for years, but the moment you hit a depressive period she'll dump you, even if you've helped her out of slumps in the past.
So yes, very naive.
>>
>>24061852
So say Im an attractive neet with good hygeine, but terrible sleep cycle, i can get a gf?

I have Tinder installed on mu phone but im still too scared to try
>>
>>24062430
If you are putting this much work into a girl, you better look like a Chad yourself.
>>
>>24061793
women are repulsed by depressive men. they would rather date a nigger with tear drop tattoos than date a guy with the slightest hint of depression.

why do you think men commit suicide 4x more than women even though both genders report feeling depressed equally (women slightly more). if you are a male with low self esteem or depression the world will want to see you die. there is no support for you in any corner from anyone.

But i like to see this as a blessing, the only way out is to help yourself and by doing so, you will gain strength, independence and leadership that no women in history will ever be able to attain because they will always be helped by either their friends or all the pathetic orbiters out there.
>>
>>24061793
Yes.

It happens the other way around because men are wired to help others. Women are wired to manipulate others to help themselves.

The same can be seen with the homeless issue. There are more homeless men simply because there are plenty of men who are willing to offer a roof over a woman's head. There are no women that are willing to offer a roof over a homeless man's head.
>>
>>24062542
if you look like a chad, you wouldnt put this much work on a girl, just pussyhop your way trough life.
>>
>>24062646
Perhaps. It would probably depend on the amount of work needed. Anyway, I don't see a reason to work on making someone else better if I'm not yet good enough myself.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.