[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my drug dealer gives me better customer service than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Train.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Train.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>tfw my drug dealer gives me better customer service than the guy who sells me fries at checkers

This chick gives me free water, tips on how to take new drugs, low prices, and drove me to the bank even though I have a car.

Guy at Checkers just says "what do you want/ok drive up/ that's $$$$" and doesn't say hi or bye. Fuck that nigga.
>>
>>24059169

What's up with all the females dealin nowadays? 10 years ago I didn't know any now I know like 5. They get robbed more often too.
>>
>>24059216
In my case her bf is the actual dealer and she's the middleman I buy from cause she's the friend of my friend. However he's a fucking fantastic guy compared to the guy at Checkers.

When I met him he shook my hand, introduced himself, told me he has a first time money back guarantee if I didn't like his product.

Like what the fuck is so hard about saying "Hello sir welcome to Checkers" and "Your welcome sir, here you go, have a great day!" if I'm fucking saying thank you and being polite as fuck in the drive-thru.

Fucking asshole ruined my fucking day being such a cunt.
>>
Guy at checkers has no reason to do more than a mediocre job, whether or not they come back doesn't effect their employment status as long as they're not doing anything explicitly wrong

Drug dealer provides an above average experience because their paycheck is based on how much they sell their customers, they have a motive for better service

The service you get at a business will usually be inversely as good as the size of the business
>>
>>24059216
90% of them are just selling shit for their boyfriend or they are selling shit for a drug dealer just so they can get free drugs
>>
>>24059287

As someone who was a dealer and a fast food employee, I was a much happier person when dealing. I didn't even make much more I just enjoyed being around people like me. He is an ass but his whole day was probably as shitty as the moment he shared with you.
>>
>>24059360
>didn't even make that much more

how
>>
>>24059396
Real life isn't like breaking bad. You don't make multi millions by selling drugs. If you do end up making a decent amount, you get picked off.
>>
>>24059396

I did a lot of delivery driving and after I paid for all the gas and car repairs it was about the same. Of course I didn't really work it that hard either, just chilled with like 2-3 deals a day. If you break it down on a hourly basis it's way more but I didn't like having people calling me 24/7 so I kept the client base small.
>>
>>24059534
Where'd you get your stuff from? Like do dealers have to interact with the cartel for anything besides weed?
>>
>>24059555

Well I started with the first guy I found, product was meh but I told people it was the shit. I told everyone that I had the best and if they thought otherwise they could prove me wrong. This lead to a lot of people showing me the good stuff just to shut me down. Then I once I found the stuff that really was the best I slowly met his dealer, then his dealer's dealer, and so on and so forth until I cut as many middle men as possible. I never was interacting with serious criminals until I tried to buy a load of coke, and I avoid that stuff now. Makes good money but risk skyrockets.
>>
>>24059716
What happened when you met the coke guy?

This is so fascinating to me.
>>
>>24059216
In my country only undercover cops can search you randomly, and because only female cops can search girls, and you basically don't see female cops undercover, they get a free pass.
>>
>>24059794

I have a lot of dealer friends and the ones selling blow get robbed more often. Plus your clients will fiend way harder. Never had a stoner banging on my window at 4am for a fix
>>
>>24059794

Got robbed at gunpoint for like 10k. Not the first time I got robbed by guns but definitely the scariest. I knocked on the door of the address they gave me and they had someone on the roof drop down behind me.
>>
>>24059978
maybe this is why people in the movies bring friends
>>
>>24059287
My dealers are a husband and wife team and they're fucking awesome. I'm going to EDC Vegas with them next summer.
>>
File: namlighter.jpg (100 KB, 481x640) Image search: [Google]
namlighter.jpg
100 KB, 481x640
>>24059169
>tfw started dealing drugs
>realise I am the kind of person my guidance teacher warned me about
>>
>>24060034

I had someone with me. It didn't really matter since neither of us carries, and even if we did have a gun I feel it would have only made things worse. I would rather be robbed than dead or in jail for murder.
>>
>>24059555
>Like do dealers have to interact with the cartel for anything besides weed?

You're adorable.
>>
>>24059287
Maybe because your drug dealer doesn't want you to tip him off to the police?
>>
>>24060109
kek, that one made me laugh too. Like 90% of dealers these days just buy weed and shit through the dark net or a friend and sell it to friends and friends of friends for some extra dosh.
>>
>>24060179
Yeah, in my city there's really no market for really hard stuff. I wouldn't want to sell to the types of people that would buy it anyway. All the demand is for party drugs like weed, coke and molly.
>>
>>24060284
yeah, I live in the heroin capital of my country, but who the fuck would want to deal with those people? I'd much rather just sell to people who want to get high for a good time rather than addicts.
>>
>>24059169

That's because you went to checkers
>>
>>24060444
Was just going to point this out. Who the fuck goes to Checkers?
>>
>>24059169
the guy at Checkers doesn't have to worry about you calling the police on them
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.